Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. (3870 Views)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Favorite Lines Parents Use When Yelling At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReddLabel:
Mum doesn't yell...l love you mom kiss kiss
is ur mom a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
She will scream like ==>You kanut kee me, I did not kee my mother..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987472_confusedwill_jpegd96f7d700fb7c9ffd5ffb174264bbb0d
Lols

1 Like

Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Uniqueness01:
what is that load yur carrying? shocked shocked
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
is ur mom a Nigerian?

She is, I take after her in that regard.
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReddLabel:

She is, I take after her in that regard.
u have missed a lot then
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
u have missed a lot then

Missed abusive nature of a typical Nigerian mother? She ain't perfect, she doesn't just yell
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReddLabel:

Missed abusive nature of a typical Nigerian mother? She ain't perfect, she doesn't just yell
it never abusive in ma own part,I considered it part of lovely childhood memories

so since u were born ur mom never abuse u,,?
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
it never abusive in ma own part,I considered it part of lovely childhood memories

so since u were born ur mom never abuse u,,?

From mom? Hell No!! But popsy, that man ehn grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReddLabel:

From mom? Hell No!! But popsy, that man ehn grin
Lols popsy are always that kind type
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what is that load yur carrying? shocked shocked
So my own no do you right?egbami ke cheesy cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
So my own no do you right?egbami ke cheesy cheesy
I just dey waka pass ni o. shocked shocked
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I just dey waka pass ni o. shocked shocked
Which waka pass? cheesy idonbilivit.
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Which waka pass? cheesy idonbilivit.
cry cry cry I was just walking by ni o. I didn't even see the yansh much. Na just small I see cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ashawo undecided
STFUareyouG0d:
cry cry cry I was just walking by ni o. I didn't even see the yansh much. Na just small I see cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin " Desmond, if you kill me,where will you get another mother"?
"I didn't do this to my own mother o". "anything you sow,in future you will reap it"
I love my mama badly, i can kill for her.

I don't mean kill human beings o
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Na small u see? shocked issokay cry cry
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ashawo undecided
where's the ashawo? shocked shocked grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
in fact, I didn't see anything o grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
in fact, I didn't see anything o grin
I knw naw,i trust you.Infact u no see her moniker self. cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
You na.
You be woman wrapper.
Na wetin carry your eyes go that side cheesy
STFUareyouG0d:
where's the ashawo? shocked shocked grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
I knw naw,i trust you.Infact u no see her moniker self. cheesy
Infact I've never heard or seen her moniker since dem born me grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Infact I've never heard or seen her moniker since dem born me grin
Hehehehehehei knw naw, sha no come house cos i wont open the door for you. grin
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
You na.
You be woman wrapper.
Na wetin carry your eyes go that side cheesy
to be ashawo no be small work o. E dey drain energy and strenght grin cheesy grin

Na Angel speak to me say make I click her profile cheesy grin

You don see my message? shocked shocked
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Which message? shockedshocked
STFUareyouG0d:
to be ashawo no be small work o. E dey drain energy and strenght grin cheesy grin

Na Angel speak to me say make I click her profile cheesy grin

You don see my message? shocked shocked
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehei knw naw, sha no come house cos i wont open the door for you. grin
Na to break door sure pass o. cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Which message? shockedshocked
lol. Na joke I dey tongue tongue tongue
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Na to break door sure pass o. cheesy
I knw u fit buh i knw wat to do.I wont sleep in that house for a week,u can come house if u like. cheesy
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
and u believed him,,
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
and u believed him,,
Wetin concern you?
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Lordkylie(f): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
a pin might be small but it's can still harm a chicken.... You're a snob.... And the usual i didnt kill my mum line
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by naijamakossa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin concern you?
Lols we dey quarrel before ni

do u know wether I can be ur future husband
Re: Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. by Titilayooni(f): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijamakossa:
mine is....Bia,,,so you want to make me a talkative in this house,you won't kill me before my time.Lols
LMAO....mine is "Olorire omo ni e,ti n ba mu e" meaning"you are a glorious child,if I catch you"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage / 9 Commonest Resons Newly Weds Don't Have Sex On Their Wedding Night / 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.