Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) (543 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by popesam1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
As shared by Facebook user Efe Okposio. He wrote in his Facebook wall, Some weeks ago I drove into the Mobil filling station on Teaching Hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja to get fuel. Unknown to me 30k dropped off the car when I opened the door. Whe I got to my next stop to pick some things I discovered the money way missing. After driving around for about 30min I decided to check the filling station. When I asked Esther the fuel attendant about the money. She just stepped into their office and brought my 30 thousand. She could have denied seeing the money and I couldn't have suspected her. But sh brought the money out. 30k is her two months salary but she rose above it. So when next you're in Gwagwalada Abuja and your fuel is running low. Stop by at Mobil filling station on Teaching hospital rd. Ask of Esther and give her a good tip.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/man-narrates-how-filling-station.html?m=1

mod: pls move to the right section. CC: lalasticlala

Re: Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by debque(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Seen!
A beautiful gal with a beautiful heart.
But why she kon do face like shit wey dem mash for d first pix?

But 30k for this CHANGE era na big thing o.. I hope she fit find Naija lost glory and return it ASAP.
Re: Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by osemoses1234(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Owk
Re: Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
There's some good in this world after all. Nice.
Re: Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) by Bravemargai(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
You just dey advertise the girl

(1) (Reply)

No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain / How My One Post Made Her Crawling Back To Me / I Want A Woman I Can Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.