Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State (34767 Views)

President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
OctobersVeryOwn:
What did we do to deserve this ...

You mean what we did to deserve such a handsome amiable president.

He is the answer to our prayers ; D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by abduolaye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Africa is a great continent, i am proud to be an African

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by splashbaby(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
He went there to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
@ op.. So PMB shouldnt laugh because of your personal wahala?
Fucckn hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by ayamprecious: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Which presi b this

Hear wetin jona talk

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by tommykiwi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Even goats dey vex with presido

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Supnaija(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
akinze100:
pls help me out is Bubu the 1st

Come to think of it... na true o. I never see hausa man wey dey crase despite the fact say na dem dey smoke fuel, gum and soak away. grin
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy u said it as it is...NICE observation
discusant:

As HoS between 1983 to 1985, Buhari could not travel abroad to mingle with other world leaders. Because rest of the world did not reckon with Nigeria's military dictators.
Buhari must have watched then with envy as other world leaders mingled on international gatherings.

Then, suddenly in 2015, Nigerians gave Buhari an opportunity to become elected president. And Zaaam up in the air, Buhari became Ajala travel all over the world since becoming president.
Even if Nigerians are kicking the bucket, Buhari could not ignore any opportunity to travel abroad to rub shoulders with other world leaders.
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by taurustm(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol. For God sake, what else do we expect him to do? Put a sorrowful face would change this country for good? e je ka ma roonu.
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by tohtoh: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
recievesense:
Zuma give him sense
ogbeni whr did u see zuma dere kiss hunger is a bitch menh
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by cinerita: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
hohafrank:
He was laughing because others are laughing not that he understood what was being discussed.I pity Nigerian.
Hahahaha.u are very funny .can't stop laughing
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cant't see Mugabe anywhere.....
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by centboy123456(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
MalcoImX:
The question of the century to Wailers. What would Buhari do to satisfy you?

What do you mean by that can't u see how d country is going down ever day nd night I don't knw what wrong with all these zombie sef even apc member don knw say baba na failure baba don't care abut nigeria people are crying ever day no money no food everytin don high for market in fela voice zombie nor go go or less u tell am to go zomble na zombie
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by MalcoImX: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
centboy123456:

What do you mean by that can't u see how d country is going down ever day nd night I don't knw what wrong with all these zombie sef even apc member don knw say baba na failure baba don't care abut nigeria people are crying ever day no money no food everytin don high for market in fela voice zombie nor go go or less u tell am to go zomble na zombie
You are going down, not the country. Time for free money is gone forever. You've got to earn every kobo in the new dispensation. Looter and Wailers will never like Buhari, even if he spoonfed them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Laughing with other heads of state whose Country and Economy are doing great and the citizens aren't complaining while his Country is in Crisis. Senselessness runs in the DNA of certain party members
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Roxby: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Zuma: is it true that Nigerians are naming their dogs buhari
Buhari: I don fut that zinakwe for prison and ask my boys to kill and eat his dog let me see how he will call him buhari again
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by yungmaestro(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2016
I still believe bubu has good intentions for Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by tit(f): 2:24am On Aug 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
The question of the century to Wailers. What would Buhari do to satisfy you?

pack back to daura.
he has tried.
we have seen his best,
he is useless.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by billyG(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Edum13656:
One cup of garri is 100 naira and he is busy laughing in Kenya, abi?
so u dey wait make Buhari provide garri 4 u,u no know say na man with 2 hands & 1 head like u dey farm cassava & produce garri?sitdown there make hunger scatter ya belle!
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Wiseworthwords: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2016
If he would not laugh, would you love him to cry loudly as the sing of hardship, inscurity in our country. Or what
Re: President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
When world leaders are flexin'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.