Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. (1044 Views)

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Just One Question, Am I Fine? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by johnsonpolice: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
My good people of nairaland, i am in a delama situation right now.i fine joy in making love to any gal that i come across both the slim and flabby.but all of a suddent some thing strange is commanding me to stop my randy life but, i couldnt listing. now i saw a gal with big backside and pretty face and i started make move playing her,with the intention of bleeding her.she agree but i ve been playing with her inteligent.life is too short should i go a head and bleed the gal or i should follow my heart desire?pls,some body should advice me because iam in a delama situation.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by saintfellow(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
whatever rocks your boat.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by adeusolu: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
My advice to u is to accept Jesus and also enroll yourself in any adult education center.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by SUPERPACK: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yes get a razor and bleed her.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
If this is the type of English you injuring them with, kai those girls need sudrex after the love making, cos you will all of a "suddent killed all of them"

Whats all this!
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by YUNGLURD(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
the empty vessel makes d loudest noise.....mumu dey hype himself, truth b told, ur type havent been in a relationship b4. keep livin in self denial.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by LuvU2: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
gimakon:
If this is the type of English you injuring them with, kai those girls need sudrex after the love making, cos you will all of a "suddent killed all of them"

Whats all this!
grin
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by taemilola(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
adeusolu:
My advice to u is to accept Jesus and also enroll yourself in any adult education center.
adult education center got me laughing, but, u are right.
Re: I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
grin

Aw you pretty one.

(1) (Reply)

Sin Of Premarital Sex Brings Distruction / !!! / Must Read: Ali Baba Shares Emotional Whatsaspp Messages Sent To Him By An Unhapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.