Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!! (1039 Views)

Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!! by Michealsinzo: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
!!!
Re: !!! by jopretty(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't understand this story. Did she break up with him before dating you abi she agreed to date you while still with the other guy? Pls clarify.

1 Like

Re: !!! by Summersland(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why are u disturbing ur self? U see danger and still say it out dat u love her. Move on b4 is 2 late because she leave u 1 day

1 Like

Re: !!! by ebujany(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
My friend, go back to school first, forget about relationship for now.

3 Likes

Re: !!! by Ereholuwa: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
this thing is so simple... u don't like... she ain't ready to change... teach her a lesson by leaving her!

or you think you would never find a girl like that again or love like that again, I bet you'd.. cause you aren't the one fucking up...she's... Love is such a good fella that knows how to serve everyone right... It would definitely treat you right.

Abegi don't kill yourself bcs of some one that would live her life long after you're gone...

1 Like

Re: !!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
1 simple advice.... let her go, thank me Later.

1 Like

Re: !!! by tee59(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ur English sucks. Didn't get d information u are trying 2 pass across..
Re: !!! by Michealsinzo: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2016
jopretty:
I don't understand this story. Did she break up with him before dating you abi she agreed to date you while still with the other guy? Pls clarify.
she neva broke wit the guy,bt she told me abt the guy t'ho, bt she isnt taking him serious cos he is a small boi n had no future wit her
Re: !!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Your post is totally incomprehensible.
Re: !!! by 2dice01: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Michealsinzo:
she neva broke wit the guy,bt she told me abt the guy t'ho, bt she isnt taking him serious cos he is a small boi n had no future wit her
i wont be suprise she use your money to buy diss called small boi all sort of gift

1 Like

Re: !!! by Originalsly: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Michealsinzo:
...hmmm...I'm confused... I thought you were the small boi. Sorry. So if she neva broke up with the boi.... can't you add 2 and 2 and figure they are still together? How can you be poor in English?... and poorer in Math?...and calling someone small boi?
Re: !!! by YUNGLURD(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Michealsinzo:
A big boy that is heart is being toyed wit grin angry cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Rate Dis My Nigga Dj Adex Art Work #him&his Girl Lollll / Gay Guy Caught In A Hotel In Jos Confess To Police That He Sucks Magic Still Pix / Is This Marriage Or Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.