Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How To Spot A Desperate Chick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Desperate Chick. (847 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Desperate Chick. by Mist100: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
In trying to meet societal expectations on marriage a lot of people go out of their way in desperation to meet these expectations. If you show any of these signs, he knows you are desperate and may take advantage of you.

a. You Are Willing To Abandon Your Career For Him
b. His Excesses Don’t Matter Because You Think You can Change Him
c. No Gifts From Him, but You Don’t Mind
d. You Want To Convert From Your Faith For Him

I will explain shortly in the comment section. Please drop your questions, views and more.

SOURCE: https://web.facebook.com/officialmrmax

i. You Are Willing To Abandon Your Career For Him

You have put in 7years in your dream job as an accountant and about to get promoted when your Fiancée tells you he is relocating to another state to restart his ailing business. After much talk and deliberation you decide to relocate with him to build his “American dream”. The man knows you are taking a huge risk because relocation is not a guarantee for business success as the business may even fail again. Remember your beautiful job will not be waiting for you. What will you do to get by in a strange land if things get bad?

When a man without self-control is broke, every other thing along his path is likely to break and you are no exception. If you are willing to relocate in spite of the risks, he will sense desperation and take you for granted. At the slightest provocation your relocation might turn to dislocation of your bones.
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Chick. by johnpaulo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Beautiful question I love this.
Re: How To Spot A Desperate Chick. by Mist100: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
johnpaulo:
Beautiful question I love this.

LOL

(1) (Reply)

My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience / Optional1 Come / Time For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.