Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,403 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head (5926 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Spiritual hubby for her or wife for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Emmanuel602:
Read this sh*t on vanguard newspaper last two years
yea its my story... I'm going national... vanguard ko, carbouncer nii
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by kellydakull(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ma broza! zat na 3ba don kwomot por ya lipe of %100. kwotinu untily za Jolomi go put yo por torobu. Sank yu.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2016
doctorkush:
no, but you are beautiful tho and it won't be a bad idea doing such as long as I won't get knocked...
I like your signature.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I like your signature.
and I like you... and what's about my signature that made u use it you don't even understand it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage / Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter With Her Revealing Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.