Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? (3121 Views)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Why Do Some Boys Wish They Get Raped? / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? by piperson(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Freiden:
You're right, and that's exactly the problem: female on male rape is either treated as a joke (''lol what a f*g! How did he let this happen?'') or a sexual fantasy (''that's awesome, wish that'd happen to me! Why would he complain? lol what a f*g!'') It's idiotic, and exactly why it's often so difficult for males who has been raped by women to report them

so u r saying it's all ryt for a guy to get raped? undecided
Re: When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2016
piperson:

so u r saying it's all ryt for a guy to get raped? undecided

Calm down....now go back...but this time....read slowly and obey the punctuations...
Re: When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? by piperson(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Freiden:

Calm down....now go back...but this time....read slowly and obey the punctuations...

Ok thanks for ur contribution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Nude Picture From One Of My Crush, Her Cameltoe Is OMG! / Airforce 1 Needs To Be Flogged For Doing This / REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.