Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You (3038 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
If you're a man and you want see how chat with a woman to make her become hooked and in love, in minutes, indicate interest by dropping a comment and I'll post a screenshot and explain the chat. You'll learn a lot from it.
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Primer: Lillian is a a beautiful Masters' degree holder. She's young and intelligent and she loves to write.

A friend of mine who did a masters' program in the same school with her liked her, wooed her, but she refused.

Why? He was a nice guy. Since I publish books, he told me a story about Lillian and how she writes books too. He said she has refused to date him, but...
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by michael123pelemo(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Continue please
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
We will continue after 5 or more people have showed interest. Maybe, I'll lose interest in sharing it. Who knows? This knowledge is worth knowing by all men.

Kindly ignore any type because I will proofread this.
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by Kelvinsax: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
iLegendd:
We will continue after 5 or more people have showed interest. Maybe, I'll lose interest in sharing it. Who knows? This knowing is worth knowing by all men.
post it naw just copy and paste it here
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
So, we will get started. Are you guys ready?
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
One mistake guys make with women they're chatting with for the first time is to go with boring chat technique.

The more beautiful the woman's, the nicer the guy acts. This is weakness. This is a sign of insecurity and inferiority. If you're a man, always be the boss. Even if you're 12 years old and the woman is 59 years old, be the boss. Chat like a GMC, not like a sissy.

Typing...
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is how most boring men chat.

Boring Man: Hi
Lillian: Hi
Lillian: Who am I chatting with?
Boring Man: This is George. I hope I'm chatting with Lillian?
Lillian: Yes. Please, how did you get my number?

From here, George, a nice guy who has interest in Lillian, will keep explaining, answering, and questioning. Before you know it, it will look like a job interview or an exam hall and Lillian will get bored soon.

THIS IS BOOOOOOOOOORING. Please, if you have interest in a woman, don't ever chat like George. He is already 50% into friend zone or maga zone with this kind of chat. Now, I know you're probably asking, "So, how should I chat with a woman I'm interested in to make her fall in love?"

The answer is...

Typing...
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chat like a good-bad guy. Skip introduction and start from something fun and naughty IMMEDIATELY.

Here is the thing: nice guys or feminists who read this post will say, "If you try that with me or so so type of girl, you'll be blocked." Please, don't listen to these people, they are confused creatures. They think life is all about money and acting mature. No no no.

The fun side if life does not involve money or acting mature — in fact, it involves the opposite. Unfortunately, most men are scared to do the opposite of what other men are doing.

If you want to set yourself apart from every other men in the dating world, you'll need to do the opposite of what those other men are doing. You need to chat like a naughty troublemaker with a pinch of humor, I-don't-care behaviour, and playfulness.

So, I'll show you my first chat with Lillian and how I handled it. After the guy sent me her number, I realized it's her second number and she hardly comes online with it. So, I sent her a message that I'm looking for trouble, on the 2nd of October. After some weeks, she came online and replied with...

Typing...
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chat

1 Share

Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Now, I'll explain the above chat. It's a simple chat, but so many great things happened and you can apply it in any setting with both men and women.

Typing...
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
If you have any question on how to chat with a woman, ask by dropping a comment below.
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by luke55720: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
There is this girl I have been chatting with for sometime now, we are flowing well, she has been asking me for me picture but I have refuse her several times.
Then when I sent her a massage, she replied me by saying: She hope I stop sending her massage that she won't know how to explain to her boyfriend that she haven't even seen my picture before. What should I do ?
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by WooTalks(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Manmen
Re: REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / “I Want To Take Good Care Of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.