Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain (3310 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Last night I got home a Little late and when I got to the back yard I saw my clothes laying in the ground and some clothes belonging to gal in my compound on the ground too and I saw 4 pants on the rope they had clip on themm so because of the heavy downpour, I pick her clothes too and unclipped her pants too and took them to my room,
Now did morning I was inside my room and curled up in my bed when heard her talking to her self and I heard her say " hey who packed my clothes"

I Heard her goin to ask other compound people in their crib and when she came to mine and knocked I pretended not to be in, now I've thought it over, pls I need advice should I go and tell her I packed her pants and clothes for her, although one part of me urged me to sniff the pants of which I did or should I just lock up cos me and dis gal are not close but I believe she's not a bad person.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by HungerBAD: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Give her back her clothes.

You sniffed a woman's panties?I am not judging your Strange need to smell a woman's underwear,but please return her stuff to her.

This is the 4th time on Nairaland,I am coming across this kind of story of guys sniffing women's undies.

Some people might call you sick,but insults and the judging of Nairalanders is not something I do. But if this is a one time thing,then stop it,but if it is a usual habit of yours,then go seek professional help.

There is no joy in sniffing any body's undies. Women use the toilet like you,take a dump like you and no matter how they clean it,it get stained too.

And once in a month they pay their Red Bills wearing their panties too,so I don't know how a man will want to even touch it,let alone hold it to his face.

N:B hope you did not get the panties pregnant?she will know if you made love to her underwear.

9 Likes

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by falconey(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
#pictures
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Davash222(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bro, you are sick, no offense.

You sniff the pant? For what kwanu?

So, you want to be sniffing the pant anytime you like, thats why you refused to give Bisola her pant?

God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by delait: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why did you waste time to give her the pants. Go now and give it to her and confess to her that you sniff the pant,if not I will tell her myself.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by donbenedict(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I had a similar scenario buh u knw wat I did?

I let the rain to fall on them....

4 Likes

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by rosalieene(f): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
lol, if this story is actually true, You should have just left her panties jejely since they were clipped as u no wan touch am not to tall of letting her knw u are with it.
Just go and knock in her room and return her property.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Tycike: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Picture of the pant.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by sinaj(f): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Are u a pant thief grin
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by finalboss1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
sm guys nor dy try...sniff pant... aiiii... i nor go fit eat throughout dat day
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by emeraldknytt(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP, what you did was disgusting. Since you don't want to be suspected sort of, you can pack the "sniffed panties" in addition to errhthing that belongs to her in a clean bucket, go to her apartment and give to her what is rightly hers. That way, she wouldnt suspect you fondled with her undies or anything germane to that.

BTW, was it the @ss or the punany you sniffed? you might have as well f¤cked it you know cheesy cheesy
oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
I honestly dont know the thrill behind sniffing chic's panties
Please someone gist me maybe Im missing something

1 Like

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by KingRex1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jona n his pervy topics.. Hold on to the panties, its gon turn to a large stack of cash angry

2 Likes

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by ifex370(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Davash222:
Bro, you are sick, no offense.

You sniff the pant? For what kwanu?

So, you want to be sniffing the pant anytime you like, thats why you refused to give Bisola her pant?

God is watching you.

Op wait for the bad mouthed nairalanders to show up and lash here... Am laughing

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Luckymay(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hahaha. Very funny.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
emeraldknytt:
OP, what you did was disgusting. Since you don't want to be suspected sort of, you can pack the "sniffed panties" in addition to errhthing that belongs to her in a clean bucket, go to her apartment and give to her what is rightly hers. That way, she wouldnt suspect you fondled with her undies or anything germane to that.

BTW, was it the @ss or the punany you sniffed? you might have as well f¤cked it you know cheesy cheesy
oniranu.

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by ifex370(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Babzilla:

E de smell like vanilla grin

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
ifex370:

E de smell like vanilla grin

undecided
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Babzilla:
the feeling is beyond explanation
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
Are u a pant thief grin
no
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
the feeling is beyond explanation

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
falconey:
#pictures
or u don' t believe it right?

1 Like

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by finalboss1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
no
you are disgusting
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by DozieInc(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bruh return her pants and things, you did did no wrong in bringing in her clothes before it starts raining.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
you are disgusting
okay thank you,oya carry your load dey go

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP got himself a keepsake from Bisola.

If you ain't happy, go jump in the Lagoon.tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by realsammie(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why should a responsible lady dry
her panties outside? Haba now.. It's as good as opening your yansh for all to see.

Op... sorry to say o, you are really a pervert.
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by NemzySeries(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......I tot it wuz only pots of rice pple were stealing in dis Buhari's govt not knowing undies av bin included
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2016
NemzySeries:
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......I tot it wuz only pots of rice pple were stealing in dis Buhari's govt not knowing undies av bin included
I didn't say I stole her pants
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by NemzySeries(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
but U're nida willing to return it my fwend grin
jonaifame22:
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

well right now I dnt think I'll return it again cos she asked me yesterday and I told her that i' m not the one who packed it cos I didn't know what reason to give her for unclipping the pants frm the rope and packn it wth her clothes that fell on the ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Story Of How A Gas Cylinder Destroyed This Pretty Girl Beauty (photos) / What’s Your Take On This? / My friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.