Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain (3307 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by NemzySeries(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
well right now I dnt think I'll return it again cos she asked me yesterday and I told her that i' m not the one who packed it cos I didn't know what reason to give her for unclipping the pants frm the rope and packn it wth her clothes that fell on the ground
hahahahahahahahahaha.....dis 1 dn pass niger delta avenger...go & sin no more grin but wat if we do it dis way, y not send her a txt msg in d evening telling her u actually helped her wit dos but shyness no allow u ansa yes bkos she made a public request of it in d compound u stay....dat may b a link 4 orda guddies u kw....remember nofin is hidden under d sun
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahaha.....dis 1 dn pass niger delta avenger...go & sin no more grin but wat if we do it dis way, y not send her a txt msg in d evening telling her u actually helped her wit dos but shyness no allow u ansa yes bkos she made a public request of it in d compound u stay....dat may b a link 4 orda guddies u kw....remember nofin is hidden under d sun
do you mean pvssy goodies?
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by NemzySeries(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
if possible
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

if possible
hmmmmmm,I love dis, if only d gal can lemme fvck her i'll do wat Eva she asks if it's in my power
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by NemzySeries(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
if possible
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by jonaifame22(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
NemzySeries:
if possible
hmmnn, I love pvssy goodies
Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by DarkRed(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Give her back her clothes.

You sniffed a woman's panties?I am not judging your Strange need to smell a woman's underwear,but please return her stuff to her.

This is the 4th time on Nairaland,I am coming across this kind of story of guys sniffing women's undies.

Some people might call you sick,but insults and the judging of Nairalanders is not something I do. But if this is a one time thing,then stop it,but if it is a usual habit of yours,then go seek professional help.

There is no joy in sniffing any body's undies. Women use the toilet like you,take a dump like you and no matter how they clean it,it get stained too.

And once in a month they pay their Red Bills wearing their panties too,so I don't know how a man will want to even touch it,let alone hold it to his face.

N:B hope you did not get the panties pregnant?she will know if you made love to her underwear.
Now that's one funny comment...hahaha!
Anyway my point is that this is the reason why some men love to smell a woman's panties. you mentioned her taking dump and red bills...well as far as they are concerned, it's the item that covers and holds her vigina hence it's smell holds strong election for them. You'd understand better if you are the type that eats girls' pussies.

1 Like

Re: Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain by DarkRed(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Yes na. Give dem back na. You shouldn't have pretended to be asleep at when she came. Unless you been get your own plans for mind. Just wrap the panties inside the clothes and hand them over without saying anything about picking them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Trash? See What Bosomy Lady Wore To Boyfriend House / Five Ways To Get Pregnant Fast / This Is What A Male Colleague At Work Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.