Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast (6076 Views)

See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Do You Knw What Happen When You Touch A woman's Breast ?:* Whenever u touch a Woman's breast d following things will happen
'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

i just used that to draw u guys attention. Pls friends lets use this opportunity in thanking God 4 his heavenly protection over our lives because many are dead but we are still alive nt by our power but by His grace. So lets all Thank Him for his good deeds!! Happy sunday

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by ladyF(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lmao.... in case... grin
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by walearoy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
I fell for this

Happy sunday
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Donexy16(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP.... u need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Davash222(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jesus is Lord!!!!!

*comment from a tricked dude*

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
walearoy:
I fell for this
Happy sunday
wish u d xame man
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Donexy16:
OP.... u need Jesus
lol,we all need him
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let me get this straight: You are using an immoral channel to give glory to God? That's like putting the nude pictures of a famous celebrity on a church billboard "in order to attract sinners"!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
chai...op I forgive u... today iz my birthday, nairalanders show some love to a brother

8 Likes

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by youngberry001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mtcheeewww Op ubanka undecided
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by aloobright17: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
what a fokery is that?Op u need cane
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by nrexzy: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Exactly that's how they feel
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by nel76(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
just been played kiss
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
walcut:
chai...op I forgive u... today iz my birthday, nairalanders show some love to a brother
happy birthday br

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
aloobright17:
what a fokery is that?Op u need cane
abeg no vex br
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
youngberry001:
Mtcheeewww Op ubanka undecided
same to you
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Surfboard(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
walcut:

Happy birthday!
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by IceDude(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP why did u do me April fool in August....Is dis how u use to do
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
rokiatu:
Nonsense!
easy sis,i didn't force you to check
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
IceDude:
OP why did u do me April fool in August....Is dis how u use to do
noo,it just happened that way
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Surfboard:

Happy birthday!
thanks bro
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by lilmax(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
rokiatu:
Nonsense!
you no suppose vex o......you be girl
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
op this is not the right way to do this undecided
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
lilmax:
you no suppose vex o......you be girl
thank you o
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by UyiIredia(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
You dey craze.
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by konklud22(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided angry angry angry angry

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by olasubomi007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao.... in case... grin

What happened

I wz expecting to see d

Its LadyF again stuff..
wink wink
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Join our channel for counseling or if you want to talk about your relationship issues. We also do discreet hooks ups of all kinds. Join our channel to find out how we operate C00220C93
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
UyiIredia:
You dey craze.
you too
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
I dont get dis many are dead thing we always say. Its only a matter of time we all die na

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Ladies Only! What Is The Name Of This Tool??? (pictures) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.