Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast (6104 Views)

See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by lonikit: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
tnk God oooo
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
I dont get dis many are dead thing we always say. Its only a matter of time we all die na
since you are still alive and it's not by your power then God deserve to be praised
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by bellyjean(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's some crack dope shit. Correct guy. cool cool

Beware!!!
Many are mad, just few are roaming grin grin
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Apel:
since you are still alive and it's not by your power then God deserve to be praised
but we will still later die na. And someone will say some are in d mortuary grin. We arr not dead yet because our apportioned time by God never reach.
Re: Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast by Apel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
but we will still later die na. And someone will say some are in d mortuary grin. We arr not dead yet because our apportioned time by God never reach.
so what you are trying to say now is that God didn't deserve to be praised over your life or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video). / I Seriously Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.