Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video (25525 Views)

Deaf And Dump People Protest In Imo, Say They're Treated Badly,Demand Car [pics] / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by suzyluv(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf......
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by eleko1: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheesy grin angry angry sad grin cheesy wink lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed grin
kelvyn7:
cheesy

THE ECONOMIC SITUATION IS AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF AND VISIBLE TO THE BLIND
cheesy cheesy
nah like dis madness dey start. angry angry angry nor let me laugh embarassed angry angry
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Pavarottii(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Normal English buhari no hear, na dis one; em one hear?

One Chance Govt.
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by HERSLEY(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chai
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by ANewUser: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's obvious Nigerians don't want change. Change is not an easy process. This is the same thing China was passing through but look at them now. We need to be patient and if APC bleeps up well vote kowa party.
So what do you see in the dullard called Buhari's government that points to the fact that Nigeria will soon be like China?

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by IBROHIM: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
Buhari will go down as the worst president since mankind in Africa and the world.
a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
thank God you are a devil! I didn't expect less!

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by kelvyn7: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
eleko1:
cheesy grin angry angry sad grin cheesy wink lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed ;Dnah like dis madness dey start. angry angry angry nor let me laugh embarassed angry angry

SO UR OWN DON START ABI?

LOL
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Opinedecandid(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na weting some people been vote for be dat.

It's well.
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by DevilhimseIf: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
[s]
IBROHIM:
thank God you are a devil! I didn't expect less!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by DonCortino: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
The funniest part is where he witsled.

Meanwhile somewhere in kano.

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Mackson01: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Saying nothing
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Vince77:
the guy with most hilarious thread on NL
smiley

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
I know this boy for Ikeja, Isale Awori, very troublesome.
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by samazagudu(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Adonbilivid!! Chaii ....wailers, where are taking us to.
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by ndcide(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's obvious Nigerians don't want change. Change is not an easy process. This is the same thing China was passing through but look at them now. We need to be patient .

Any politician can say this. I believe GEJ said it too.
We really need to keep sentiments aside. The sentiment that justify one, condemns another and vis versa.

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by opey112(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Somebody wrote this, and I tends to believe him. May be you too may reasoned the same way. Please read on..... STATE OF THE NATION..

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government. I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, labourers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate. The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully. The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards. I was shocked when I learnt that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on. The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS. We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford. Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain. We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along.

Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it. This shows how morally bankrupt we are. You can't eat your Cake and have it. TAKE NOTE.........

"GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

Copied from a friend
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by mightyhazell: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
opey112:
Somebody wrote this, and I tends to believe him. May be you too may reasoned the same way. Please read on..... STATE OF THE NATION..

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government. I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, labourers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate. The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully. The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards. I was shocked when I learnt that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on. The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS. We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford. Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain. We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along.

Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it. This shows how morally bankrupt we are. You can't eat your Cake and have it. TAKE NOTE.........

"GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

Copied from a friend
yea,right..

The air we v been breathing has too much oxygen in it,..we need a reduction

The food we been eating b4 now had too much nutrition,dats overindulgence

The electricity we hav been enjoyn b4 now is xcessive,..it has led 2 immoralities via telemundos and zeeworld

We can go on and on,can't we?

Zombeeism is real,..smdfh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by ihimiray(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
Buhari will go down as the worst president since mankind in Africa and the world.
a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
see as u describe your papa for house
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2016
What do you think the guy will do should he sees Buhari face to face?
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Emperor110th(m): 1:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Emperor110th(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2016
mightyhazell:
yea,right..

The air we v been breathing has too much oxygen in it,..we need a reduction

The food we been eating b4 now had too much nutrition,dats overindulgence

The electricity we hav been enjoyn b4 now is xcessive,..it has led 2 immoralities via telemundos and zeeworld

We can go on and on,can't we?

Zombeeism is real,..smdfh
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by millionaireman: 1:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's obvious Nigerians don't want change. Change is not an easy process. This is the same thing China was passing through but look at them now. We need to be patient and if APC Bleep up well vote kowa party.

With Fulani in power, how far do you think your votes can sack Fulani from power?

Look at Nigeria's political structure as rigged by Fulani-loyal soldiers who proliferated 20 states in one former northern region, but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern regions. Land mass is never used as yard stick to create new federal units like states or regions in a federal country.

Your change candidate in 2019 must score 25% of votes in 24 states to sack Buhari. But Buhari can easily win 25% votes in the 20 northern states because of north's attitude to political power. He can easily find his way to get 25% votes in other four states in the south.

Were you asleep when you voted last year to bring Fulani military democracy yo Nigeria?
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by IamUdo(m): 3:08am On Aug 29, 2016
He sounds happy to me tho
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by delishpot: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2016
My guy Don vexxxxxx! Nna, Na so we all see am o. cool
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by moshould(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2016
The guy don tire!!! If. Possible, d guy go talk as e be am...
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2016
we are just complaining for nothing because come 2019,even if Nigerians decide to vote out apc for poor performance, I doubt buhari will leave power,from the things I am seeing so far, you'll say I told you so

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Utibiano: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2016
UnknownT:
And the reporter didn't bother translating to his viewers what the guy said?
I WONDA O ABI NA EVRY BODY DO SPECIAL EDUCATION
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by Splashme: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by jay7(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's obvious Nigerians don't want change. Change is not an easy process. This is the same thing China was passing through but look at them now. We need to be patient and if APC Bleep up well vote kowa party.

3 Gboza for u
Re: Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video by bigfather(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
CACAWA:

How else do you want them to translate it?
You sef no hear say my guy don vex finish? Abi you wan make them transfer hot slap to your account?
Abeg comot jor.

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting / Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.