Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Happened To The US Grant Of $13million So Far Released For Idps In The NE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The US Grant Of $13million So Far Released For Idps In The NE? (383 Views)

UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) / Principles Guiding The Grant Of Stay Of Execution Pending Appeal / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The US Grant Of $13million So Far Released For Idps In The NE? by GBTYO: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
The US pledged $40million as aid to IDPs and victims of Boko Haram in the NE.

So far the Nigerian govt has received $13million in cash from the US and other food and medicine donations.

How come we see pictures of starving refugees in IDP camps operated by the govt?

This is probably the most wicked act of corruption so far.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency overhaul the entire system and probe NEMA and other govt bodies that were saddled with the responsibility of managing the IDP camps.

There is also that idiot Lai Mohammed who took offense at the Reporting of starvation of IDPs in Borno by a foriegn think tank and press.

Why is Lai Mohammed more interested in covering this humongous failure and wicked corruption?

Re: What Happened To The US Grant Of $13million So Far Released For Idps In The NE? by chocolateme(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm..
Sometimes, i don't understand the essence of praying for our leaders in this country.

But i will continue to pray though.
Who knows whether one early morning loke that, they will all wake up and tender their resignation letters.
Re: What Happened To The US Grant Of $13million So Far Released For Idps In The NE? by Jokerman(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lolssss..... I wonder why Nigerians are wicked. .. see children malnourished and you starve dem more.. on Friday and Sunday u will go to worship God??

People in position of Authority change your ways....

However since the bucks stop at Buhari's table... I blame his incompetence wholly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. / True Freedom / A Narialander's Suggestions To Solving Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.