Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. (384 Views)

SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. by tomax026: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Recent reports said the naira has shed almost 40% against the dollar in almost a year, making it the worst performing currency globally. I think this is unprecedented, and this has made naira to be most valueless in Nigeria history. Though, the APC told us, they will make Nigeria naira to be more stronger, and even I saw one of their campaign advert which says is N216 to $1 OKAY? TIME TO SPEAK OUT NOW. VOTE APC, So many Nigerians believed this too, but now, in just over one year of the APC, dollar is on the record high of N414 to $1.

Ironically, most people are thinking that this present administration is winning the war on corruption , but this is not true, corruption has grown higher. They only try to block corruption on public funds, and fight very few past Nigerians.

Unless buhari fight corruption in the forex system, by fighting the corrupt people( government officials , Banks and CBN staffs, politicians and businessmen) who are hoarding the dollars, selling as they want and who are in their bedrooms making billions daily: the war on corruption will continue to be a far cry.

The issue of dollar affects the increase in prices of all commodities , and actually common people are suffering the most. I know some people will say : we should patronize made in Nigeria goods to make Naira stronger , I support this but I think it will be gradual,and we are not ready because we need enabling environment and stable power supply, so companies here can produce at cheaper price at better quality too.

Buhari : May God bless and help you, but please fight these corrupt people affecting our forex too,
Corrupt people: please change your ways and don't be selfish and greedy, you are rich already.
Nigerian:speak out now, and stop blaming the past governments alone on every issues....

it will be Better ! but this is for those who survive the worst moment
Re: Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy you're asking a corrupt man and his flock of corruption cabinet men to fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy you're asking a corrupt mand and his flock of corrupt cabinet men to fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. by Luckylife(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
No amount of deceits and lies that can cover the truth for so long.
Re: Buhari Inability To Fight This Corruption,is Making Naira To Fall. by tomax026: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Let the government act,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Militants Blow Another Facility In Delta State / Former NNPC Gmds Call For Hike In Fuel Price / Breaking News: Dss, Police Ask Inec To Postpone Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.