Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow (8598 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by Donnyperry(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jimoh is the man to beat
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by beejayy002: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
ANewUser:
Guys take a look at this.
Buhari saw PDP as a challenge, he sent Sheriff to cause confusion.
He saw NDA as a challenge, he created a fake Nda.
He saw IPOB as a challenge, created a fake IPOB.

He saw CAN as a challenge, created a faction called northern CAN.

The scary part is the last one, why does he see the Christian Association of Nigeria as a challenge?
very soon u will blame buhari for ur inability to think right

1 Like

Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by Handsomecole(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sheriff the high tension. The only recognised and authoritative voice of the PDP.
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by MallamB: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
PDP People's Divided Party The tail of the two gladiator's Who dare wins
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by bikefab(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian judicial system is a disappointment. They're laying a foundation of a political crises witout knowing it. Otherwise why would the Chief Judge keep mum on contradictory judgements given by 2 courts of co-ordinate jurisdiction? If the PDP crisis in ondo lingers INEC might not be able to have an election in that state.
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by millionaireman: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol. Sheriff is merely an agent of northern Nigeria to continue to rule Nigeria in donkey years to come, all things considered equal by 2019.
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by olaolaking: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2016
omolola15:

Continue deceiving yourself. Small time you'll blame Buhari for the fight in your compound. You'll say it's because he saw your compound as a threat.

So you think Buhari is so jobless abi. Continue
It was Buhari that told fayose and wike to go and beg sheriff to come and save the party abi. Or you didn't know the party was in debt and they needed a knight in shining armor. Sheriff came in paid the debt and put things in places. Then the issue of 2019 presidential ticket came up. They saw him as a threat and wanted to throw him out after spending his money. If na you, you go gree? PDP is PDP's problem. Buhari no get their time.

As for the others you mentioned especially NDA and can. Na money cause that one. They are all greedy and they think about themselves alone. How many Christians oritsejiofor help. Na blings and private jets. I don't know of the new president now oooo. But the northern faction self want more.
I can see that you no get work. That is why u dey respond to irrelevant and meaningless comments
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by hakimi1974(m): 4:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Kraspo:
Some Nigerians (Especially South easterners and South Westerners) dont really know this man called Sheriff. I studied in Unimaid and that was how I got to know him. As a student back then, each time he comes into town, there is always a massive rally as if the President has arrived. Aside from the fact that he is a billionaire and owns the most expensive private jets in this country, he is a very experienced politician who has been in the political arena even before the late Abacha came into power.
What am I saying in essence? PDP as a party has made a grave mistake by thinking that they could ever jilt him after using his money and private jets to run their campaigns. Even Gej respects Sheriff very well. Unless PDP resolves this crisis on time by respecting Sheriff, then 2019 would be a walk-over for APC.
my, brother tell them. alli wey i know wella, fayose and wike go kill p.d.p with there selfishness

1 Like

Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by omolola15(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2016
olaolaking:

I can see that you no get work. That is why u dey respond to irrelevant and meaningless comments

Abi oooooo... Sebi na the rice wey I chop dey kuku intoxicated me.. No mind me jare.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by Jaideyone(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2016
ANewUser:
Guys take a look at this.
Buhari saw PDP as a challenge, he sent Sheriff to cause confusion.
He saw NDA as a challenge, he created a fake Nda.
He saw IPOB as a challenge, created a fake IPOB.

He saw CAN as a challenge, created a faction called northern CAN.

The scary part is the last one, why does he see the Christian Association of Nigeria as a challenge?
I guess buhari saw you as a challenge and disabled your reasoning ability too
Re: Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow by ekhai(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2016
THIS BUHARI OF A MAN IS SO POPULAR. IF MAN CANNOT SATISFY HIS WIFE, IT'S BUHARI. IF SOMEBODY HITS HIS LEG AGAINST STONE , IT'S BUHARI. IF RAIN FALLS TOO MUCH OR REFUSED TO FALL, IT'S BUHARI. GOD BLESS ME THE WAY YOU BLESSED THE MAN CALLED MUHAMMAD BUHARI IN JESUS NAME. AMEN AMEEN AMIN ITSE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Union In Rivers Re-Elects Comrade Sunny Chidube As President / U.s. Gives Nigeria Refurbished 1968 Warship / War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.