Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! (3707 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! by Onegai(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
The OP is a blogger, so your answers are not going to whoever (if there was an actual person even) asked the question. So he can't give answers to your own questions.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! by Olulinks(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Onegai:
The OP is a blogger, so your answers are not going to whoever (if there was an actual person even) asked the question. So he can't give answers to your own questions.
The writer has since been replied by my blog visitors and even on our Facebook fans page. He got more than he expected as advice.
I only brought the letter here, as a post to teach one another some morals.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! by janvier27(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk to your MIL who you said has been reasonable. Be willing to shift ground if she also request you do, provided there is no contrary medical advise. But name your child as tradition demands. You can arrange to do the naming quietly in the Ibadan (the wedding place?) and later do your owambe at your own residence.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants To Destroy My Home. Please Help! by Dvampire(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
My brother, this is a simple matter. Your wife and baby aren't fit to travel, chikena! A simple apology will suffice. You are the man of your own home. In as much as you and your wife want to attend the wedding, the situation now, will not permit it. Your wife's recovery and the health of the baby are paramount now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Pay Your Children For Chores They Do? / Using Other People's Relationship To Judge Yours / Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.