Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162956 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi guys,
Tried on-ing my hp system now and it just stuck on booting process, keeps going round the booting cycle. What could be wrong?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
agalamanyi:
Hi guys,
Tried on-ing my hp system now and it just stuck on booting process, keeps going round the booting cycle. What could be wrong?
what model of HP is it?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
sotall:
what model of HP is it?
HP Elite Book 6930p
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2016
agalamanyi:
HP Elite Book 6930p
This maybe an operating system or hard drive issues. Try testing that system with another working hard drive or reload your system with another OS.

if you need further help on this whatsapp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
sotall:
This maybe an operating system or hard drive issues. Try testing that system with another working hard drive or reload your system with another OS.

if you need further help on this whatsapp 08164685979
Okay thanks, I feel it's operating systems though, as it passed the system hard disk test.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by harbay2020: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hi,
Please help me out!My (Elitebook 6930) keyboard is typing wrong .
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
harbay2020:
Hi,
Please help me out!My (Elitebook 6930) keyboard is typing wrong .
press CTRL+ ALT+NUM keys to reset your keyboard. Try this and let me know
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ricardstephen: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Get the best laptops , desktop computer and all kinds of computer accessories @ affordable
We are the major seller in ibadan
ADDRESS: Richmary discovery opposite forte oil filling station Bus-stop Agodi Gate ibadan
Call Richmary sales rep : 08059968416, 08126086638

We different products such as Dell, hp, acer laptop for sales
1. Hp1gb ram , 80gb hard drive : ( dvd drive, wireless, strong back up, + 2years warranty 34k with all functionality and can be upgraded too
2. Hp 4gb ram 500gb hardrive with all functionality 65k ( webcam, Dvd drive , usb port, wireless with 4 hours back up + 2 years warranty) price 65k
3. Dell 2gb ram 250 gb hard drive with all functionality 58k ( webcam, dvd drive , wireless, with very strong back up + 2 years warranty ) 58k
4. Acer 1gb ram ,250gb With all functionality 38k
5. Brand new hp 4gb ram & 500hdd with necessary features 120k
.and other brands etc
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Evening guys, just checking your messages.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ykolajide: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Big boss please how hp laptop 500gb hard disk and keyboard widow 8 would cost me ?cos i need it..
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
ykolajide:
Big boss please how hp laptop 500gb hard disk and keyboard widow 8 would cost me ?cos i need it..

500gb hard drive currently goes for 15k on the average. if your laptop is the regular HP laptops such as 630, 635, HP Cq61, Cq60 and the rest, the keyboard be between 4-5k. if you are in Lagos, I have a 500gb hard drive for sale at 10k. if interested whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ykolajide: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Reply myt whatupp msg.and let talk business.
sotall:

500gb hard drive currently goes for 15k on the average. if your laptop is the regular HP laptops such as 630, 635, HP Cq61, Cq60 and the rest, the keyboard be between 4-5k. if you are in Lagos, I have a 500gb hard drive for sale at 10k. if interested whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
ykolajide:
Reply myt whatupp msg.and let talk business.
I have responded.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Ismaila50(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Help me bro, my ASUS laptop use to hang every day, and secondly before it we boot to desktop it will take a long time
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Ismaila50:
Help me bro, my ASUS laptop use to hang every day, and secondly before it we boot to desktop it will take a long time
From my experience, ASUS laptops do not usually have hanging ptobkems. So I guest your operating system or hard drive is having issues. It may also be caused by a faulty RAM.

Test your system with another working hard drive or try reloading your hard hard drive with a new OS. Do this and let's see what happens.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kinghayzed1(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello,please I travelled and I left my laptop at home when I came back,the keyboard functions at its own pace. Even the mouse works as if it on right click showing properties of folders instead of opening dem. HP 2000 amd

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Kinghayzed1:
Hello,please I travelled and I left my laptop at home when I came back,the keyboard functions at its own pace. Even the mouse works as if it on right click showing properties of folders instead of opening dem. HP 2000 amd
If you are good in loosing a laptop computer, try bringing out the keyboard replacing it.
you can also try a system restore.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kinghayzed1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
sotall:
If you are good in loosing a laptop computer, try bringing out the keyboard replacing it.
you can also try a system restore.
Do I need to change the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kinghayzed1:

Do I need to change the keyboard.
You may not need to. Just remove the keyboard, dust it and place it back, then test if it is working fine. Remember to remove the charger and battery before doing this.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys...just checking on your messages.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Davidmart(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2016
my CPU when I on it it just beeps red lights twice with sounds continually please what's the problem for two months now
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kenny1795(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2016
Sotall some keys in my hp compaq presario cq57 doesn't press
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2016
kenny1795:
Sotall some keys in my hp compaq presario cq57 doesn't press
Try the keyboard reset by pressing CTRL+ALT+ NUM keys . let me know if that helps
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Davidmart(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
my desktop keeps beeping red light twice and making sounds ,,have tried to recouple the ram, CMOS but no avail for two months now
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Davidmart:
my desktop keeps beeping red light twice and making sounds ,,have tried to recouple the ram, CMOS but no avail for two months now
I guess you are the guy I charted with on whatsapp yesterday.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by donpichie: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good evening sir and thanks for this platform. My laptop pc cursor freezes randomly after leaving it idle for some time. i also noticed it spams the number "2" randomly especially when browsing. Any tips is appreciated. Thanks!.....
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2016
donpichie:
Good evening sir and thanks for this platform. My laptop pc cursor freezes randomly after leaving it idle for some time. i also noticed it spams the number "2" randomly especially when browsing. Any tips is appreciated. Thanks!.....
As for the freezing of your cursor, this can be due to a failing RAM or caused by tasks or processes especially disk defragmentation or PC maintainance that runs simultaneously in the background of your computer when you are using it.

As for the keyboard try using the keyboard reset option by pressing CTRL + bALT + NUM to reset your keyboard.
Try these solutions and get back to me on what happens.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2016
hi guys.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kenny1795(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
sotall:
press CTRL+ ALT+NUM keys to reset your keyboard. Try this and let me know
didnt work. now am using an external keyboard. the new problem is how to turn on my Wi-Fi as the button (f12) is bad. is there any software I can download to turn it on and off. NB it's HP presario cq 57. W7
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by temiehoneycrown1: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
My Lenovo laptop suddenly went blank, the screen and flex has been tested and it is working perfectly, also the laptop was connected to a desktop and it displayed. Can any one help me detect what the problem is. The laptop is barely one year one. Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kenny1795(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
I hv a friend with this exact prblm. She returned the laptop to the company
temiehoneycrown1:
My Lenovo laptop suddenly went blank, the screen and flex has been tested and it is working perfectly, also the laptop was connected to a desktop and it displayed. Can any one help me detect what the problem is. The laptop is barely one year one. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (107) (Reply)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.