Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162944 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2017
ayabadavies:

HP
it doesnot come up at all.
You mean its not switching on. try this :get the battery out and remove the charger.
Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Now plug the charger and try switching it on. if it doesn't switch, you will need to see a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by collele(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2017
Good morning house pls I plugged my lenovo G50 PC to charge it and I forgot to unplug it before travelling for over a week. Just came back and tried putting it on but it refused to turn on..Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2017
collele:
Good morning house pls I plugged my lenovo G50 PC to charge it and I forgot to unplug it before travelling for over a week. Just came back and tried putting it on but it refused to turn on..Thanks
remove the battery and charger. press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then plug charger and try switching it on.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by benjaminiyke(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2017
Don't know how to put it this problem . HP laptop windows 8.1. Most times a program on my laptop is highlighted,When I try to click on another program the highlighted program keeps opening instead of the one I want. for example. When my laptop comes on, the Videos icon is already highlighted in blue. if I click on documents the video program opens instead of the document program am trying to access. so frustrating

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by meekmill(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
hello guys
please does anyone knows where i can learn phone repairs or laptop repair free training at ikeja villiage or else where?
thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2017
benjaminiyke:
Don't know how to put it this problem . HP laptop windows 8.1. Most times a program on my laptop is highlighted,When I try to click on another program the highlighted program keeps opening instead of the one I want. for example. When my laptop comes on, the Videos icon is already highlighted in blue. if I click on documents the video program opens instead of the document program am trying to access. so frustrating
Your keyboard is faulty and need to be changed
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Deelaw(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
Gud day all, Pls is there any negative consequence when you keep using ur laptop dat keeps prompting you to activate windows and you ignore it?

Cos I still do everytin I want to do
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by IcePriNze: 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
Good day everyone, please my lenovo think pad x240 shutdown every 30 minute. What do you think is the problem and solution
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2017
Deelaw:
Gud day all, Pls is there any negative consequence when you keep using ur laptop dat keeps prompting you to activate windows and you ignore it?

Cos I still do everytin I want to do
You need to activate windows so you stop getting those notifications
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2017
IcePriNze:
Good day everyone, please my lenovo think pad x240 shutdown every 30 minute. What do you think is the problem and solution
The issue is likely overheating of the motherboard. This can be due to a faulty fan or or something obstructing the fan. it may also be due to a faulty heat sink . A laptop technician will pin point the issue to you.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Deelaw(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2017
sotall:
You need to activate windows so you stop getting those notifications

What if u don't activate it and keep using it like that....Any effect?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Deelaw:

What if u don't activate it and keep using it like that....Any effect?
Part of the effect is what you are experiencing already. You will not be able use your windows smoothly
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by meekmill(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
hello guys, please where can i get samsung rv513motherboard at ikeja . a place that they sell all kind of motherboard there. no matter how they will surely have the boarf. please tell me the place guys.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
happy Sunday guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Pwettymom(f): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hi, my laptop has stopped connecting with networks. It will find d avaliable network,but it won't connect. Help pls
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Pwettymom:
Hi, my laptop has stopped connecting with networks. It will find d avaliable network,but it won't connect. Help pls
what error do you get when trying to connect?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by onlinesecret(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
MY PC FAULT
WHEN I ON IT, IT SHOWED
PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR
AFTER SOME MINUTES
SHOW
DIAGNOSIS YOUR PC
AFTER SOME MINUTES AGAIN, SHOWED
DRIVE ERROR, THIS MIGHT TAKE OVER AN HOUR TO COMPLETE.
NOW MORE THAN 6 HOURS, IT DIDN'T COMPLETE ANYTHING.
I LATER WENT AND INSTALL WINDOW 7 BECAUSE IT WAS WINDOW 8 ALREADY. BUT STILL THE WINDOW IS NOT INSTALL. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. PLEASE HELP
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
onlinesecret:
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
MY PC FAULT
WHEN I ON IT, IT SHOWED
PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR
AFTER SOME MINUTES
SHOW
DIAGNOSIS YOUR PC
AFTER SOME MINUTES AGAIN, SHOWED
DRIVE ERROR, THIS MIGHT TAKE OVER AN HOUR TO COMPLETE.
NOW MORE THAN 6 HOURS, IT DIDN'T COMPLETE ANYTHING.
I LATER WENT AND INSTALL WINDOW 7 BECAUSE IT WAS WINDOW 8 ALREADY. BUT STILL THE WINDOW IS NOT INSTALL. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. PLEASE HELP
Just like i told you in the other thread, its either you did not install windows properly or your hard drive is faulty
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by onlinesecret(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2017
sotall:
Just like i told you in the other thread, its either you did not install windows properly or your hard drive is faulty
it is hard drive fault
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by maidaboi(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
sotall:
please how can i copy an installed app from my friend laptop to my own laptop
the app is called virtual dj
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2017
maidaboi:
please how can i copy an installed app from my friend laptop to my own laptop
the app is called virtual dj
You will need the raw file. Copy the raw file from your friend's laptop or download it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by maidaboi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
sotall:
You will need the raw file. Copy the raw file from your friend's laptop or download it
how can i locate the raw file
and do you the size of the app
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
onlinesecret:
it is hard drive fault
Reinstall the OS again.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 2GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly do you have the case of a Toshiba satellite C660-1UT.
How much is it, if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical ram cards and at how much?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Obinovictor(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.

Can I change the casing of a hp probook 4530s?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

Can I change the casing of a hp probook 4530s?
yes. reach me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 2GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly do you have the case of a Toshiba satellite C660-1UT.
How much is it, if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical ram cards and at how much?
whstsapp me on 08164685979 let's discuss
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ineco(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello Boss, pls i have hp Elitepad G1 900,the issue is battery,i dnt knw where to get it pls ?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
ineco:
Hello Boss, pls i have hp Elitepad G1 900,the issue is battery,i dnt knw where to get it pls ?
if you are in Lagos...whatsapp or call me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by MaydayMayday: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ibrahim07(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Please, the laptop I just got from someone cannot connect to WIFI, its so empty no MS office tools, and says the browser(mozilla ff) is out of date.
What can I do about these? Help a brother.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
MaydayMayday:

Pls,how much will it cost me to replace backlight of my Acer aspire 5738z laptop?

It's working fine...it's only the screen light I need to change
screen light?

its either your screen is bad or something is wrong with the display of your motherboard.
Chat me up on 08164685979 . I have resolved several similar issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.