Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? (8521 Views)

Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by bidemi12(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yes there are ways to do that. Refuse to vote, marry someone from another country, preferably from the western world, learn a different language, preferably spanish, avoid performing your civic duty and deny when anybody accuses you of being a Nigerian. Yes ''accuse, 'cause it seems to be a crime nowadays. grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
bidemi12:

Yes there are ways to do that. Refuse to vote, marry someone from another country, preferably from the western world, learn a different language, preferably spanish, avoid performing your civic duty and deny when anybody accuses you of being a Nigerian. Yes ''accuse, 'cause it seems to be a crime nowadays. grin
Yes but he may never be able to get rid of that dead giveaway nigerian accent  grin

Babaearly, wow it has come to this? lol
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
Even if dis is a joke,i don't see any reason why dis is on d home page
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by delegiwa(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Guy, if you wan revoke your Nigerian citizenship, no wahala. My only advice is that you shouldn't jubilate when we eventually win the World Cup.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by otukpo(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2009
Bull shit!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by diehard1: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
Put advert on the pages of newspapers of the country you wan adopt, dat is if there is vacancy grin grin. woe betide you if na oyibo country. U fit use parazone super bleach commot your color and then u declare dat u r now a citizen of the new country. Kill your parents, relatives and all the people that know about your nigerian history cause they will always say, this mumu na from our village.  But make i ask you wetin you de drink. Citizenship na common paper, deep down your veins run naija blood and there is nothing you can do about that grin grin grin grin grin. You fit go write letter post am go heaven make you ask God why im make you nigerian
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by wales(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
It will be better for you to let people hear it from CNN , grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by otukpo(f): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
If u dont need the green passport again, u dont need anybody's advice to do away with it.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jidobaba(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Even if dis is a joke,i don't see any reason why dis is on d home page
is it ya homepage?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by QueenDee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
thre is this saying a fool at 40 is a fool 4eva. Naija is 49 for crying out loud, next year i m moving to Jamaica.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
Wow nairalanders wan kill me. Please Seun help.
The colour of my skin is black and my blood is red.
I respect authority anywhere i find myself and i am very useful in any country i go to.
I live my life for every man and every race.
Denouncing my citizenship does not mean i wont be useful in developing your country nigeria.
Hope you guys saw "no beef" in my first post. I am not trying to undermine you. I never wanted this to be on the homepage. Then why are you people angry and bitter? Is it necessary?
Well,I have gotten good number of tips. I say thanks to the few civil replies. Una do well.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jimuchy: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
As for me when I look back and even project into the future of this country I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian, if I come back to this world again I'd rather be a white man in America or UK because everywhere you look in Africa where there is one form of natural resource or the other there is poverty have you guys thought about it and its all about greed from Liberia to Sierra Leone, Congo Zaire, Congo Brazzaville, Guinea, Gabon, CAR, Cameroun, etc

I'D RATHER BE A WHITE MAN IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF COMING BACK TO THIS WORLD AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by r231(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2009
^^^^^
Good for you
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
babaearly:

Wow nairalanders wan kill me. Please Seun help.
The colour of my skin is black and my blood is red.
I respect authority anywhere i find myself and i am very useful in any country i go to.
I live my life for every man and every race.
Denouncing my citizenship does not mean i wont be useful in developing your country nigeria.
Hope you guys saw "no beef" in my first post. I am not trying to undermine you. I never wanted this to be on the homepage. Then why are you people angry and bitter? Is it necessary?
Well,I have gotten good number of tips. I say thanks to the few civil replies. Una do well.

get over yourself, bozo.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by posakosa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

I'D RATHER BE A WHITE MAN IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF COMING BACK TO THIS WORLD AGAIN

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

poverty must have gotten the best of you!
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by JeSoul(f): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

As for me when I look back and even project into the future of this country I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian, if I come back to this world again I'd rather be a white man in America or UK because everywhere you look in Africa where there is one form of natural resource or the other there is poverty have you guys thought about it and its all about greed from Liberia to Sierra Leone, Congo Zaire, Congo Brazzaville, Guinea, Gabon, CAR, Cameroun, etc

shocked  shocked  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  this is serious . . .
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jimuchy: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Posapoka -------I have a good job and I live well but I know millions of Nigerians are living in poverty just like our brothers and sisters all over Africa may be you should travel out of this country (not anywhere in Africa) especially Europe and America then you will know what am talking about. We are merely existing just like the desktop or laptop you replied me with we are not living like humans should live you can delude yourself its common around here - self denial I don't blame you+

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by posakosa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

Posapoka -------I have a good job and I live well but I know millions of Nigerians are living in poverty just like our brothers and sisters all over Africa may be you should travel out of this country (not anywhere in Africa) especially Europe and America then you will know what am talking about. We are merely existing just like the desktop or laptop you replied me with we are not living like humans should live you can delude yourself its common around here - self denial I don't blame you+

speak English abeeegi !! desktop, laptop, you need to work on your self-esteem bloke seriously ?! who cares if you have a good job and live well ? Did I ask you
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by r231(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

now dats your own personal opinion,,,,,,,,where ever u r, what if they tell u to go back to your country what will you do?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by r231(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

speak English abeeegi !! desktop, laptop, you need to work on your self-esteem bloke seriously ?! who cares if you have a good job and live well ? Did I ask you

nice one bruv
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jimuchy: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2009
Posapoke--------- Since you claimed that poverty has taken a hold of me I thought you'd like to know however I can see you're not worth the trouble
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by mrperfect(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
So sad
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jimuchy: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
r231 only those who live in other countries illegally are asked to leave ok
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by posakosa(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

Posapoke--------- Since you claimed that poverty has taken a hold of me I thought you'd like to know however I can see you're not worth the trouble

You have self esteem issues. and if you God created you as a white man, it would certainly make you feel superior than Blacks, <I laugh in Mozambique>
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
@tpia
eat shit stupid.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by posakosa(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
babaearly:

@tpia
eat shit stupid.

every where tpia posts, there is wahala,
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by r231(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

r231 only those who live in other countries illegally are asked to leave ok

dude I have been outside of Nigeria since I was born home is always home for me my guy dat doesn't stp pple frm talking trash to u or telling u to go bck to Africa i am just asking you a simple question not if u r legal or illegal
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
49 years old,  grin

If you think of this seriously, Naija has actually falsified her age. she is just 49yrs from when the British gave her Independece. before that she must have been at least 20yrs old because after the British left. after all you cannot call Nationalists liek The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe and Awolowo children when we got independence. so we are age cheats as well as old dufus'es,

If you wish to revoke your Nigerian Citizienship it is very easy.

Marry a woman from Ghana (instant citizienship). I am sure other countries do the same. then officially write a letter to immigration indicating your intent to revoke your citizienship. that is as far as it goes
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by jimuchy: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
OK r231 don't mean no harm but I still maintain if you are legal nobody can ask you to go back am sure if we do a referendum at Oshodi and ask people do you want to continue to stay in Nigeria or you want to go to a better place  -----your guess is as good as mine Oshodi will be empty in 5 minutes if thats what it take for all to cast their vote
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by chosen04(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
This Nairaland murderators go kill person ooo!!!!!

Pls babaearly, is not asking how he can REVOKE his citizenship but how he can denouce!!!!

Abi Citizenship don become C of O for revocation?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by posakosa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
jimuchy:

OK r231 don't mean no harm but I still maintain if you are legal nobody can ask you to go back am sure if we do a referendum at Oshodi and ask people do you want to continue to stay in Nigeria or you want to go to a better place  -----your guess is as good as mine Oshodi will be empty in 5 minutes if thats what it take for all to cast their vote

if you go to poor/depressed parts of South africa/ cuba/ brazil/ china im certain the responses will be the same. u're speaking as if there are no poor people in every part of the world. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by tdk: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
abeg se u think ce u be citizen:who dash u.

i think u need help, can u please cry for it b4 its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Day Light Corruption In Phcn Meter Maintenance Fees Collection / Download Free Latest Nigeria Current Affairs / Ebonyi Lawmaker Afikpo Strips,teaches How To Give Man Head In US(Pics,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.