Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Do You Think I Should Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think I Should Do??? (1157 Views)

Ok / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
[b]cold evening everyone... How are you all doing? Well straight to the point.

There's this fine nurse who comes to see her fiancé who happens to live in the same compound with me.. The thing is, her fiancé always brings different women home when the nurse goes back to Lagos where she works after her visit. The man cheats on her like kilode and doesn't regret it one bit. The thing dey pain me ooo, I no go lie angry.

The nurse has started suspecting things cos we are very close friends (just friends). Recently, she showed me a used condom on Friday morning while she was going to dispose some refuse... She looked at me and told me he's cheating while she showed me the shit in the packer she was holding...

This morning, while her husband was off to church, she came to my place and asked me the bomb question which says alot, she said ----when someone cheats on you and still denies it while feeling comfortable about it, will it be wrong if you cheat on him with who ever you like---- I just told her, it hasn't gotten to that, she'll have to be more serious while talking to him about it and pour out her heart to him and tell him how pained she is about his ugly lifestyle. She just looked at me for one minute and said let's talk about something else jare...

Now my problem is, I know definitely well she meant me when she talked about cheating on the guy with whoever she likes, the way she looks at me, the topic we later talked about that morning etc... What do I do in this situation cos one day from now, things might go wrong... She even brought me food this afternoon... Things might just go wrong, why do men put their women in such situation? I can't even tell her to stop coming to my place cos that's where it may all start from, what do I do? [/b]
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by MilesLamar(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm that her fiancée.. wetin concern you ? mind ur business small boi.. and FYI I put magun on her ..if u touch her u go hock lyk dog yeye. grin grin
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by sinaj(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
In d first paragraph u typed fiance nd later used husband

Btw what do u wnt us to do now?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
In d first paragraph u typed fiance nd later used husband

Btw what do u wnt us to do now?
miss observer.. Duh! angry

I just want you guys to tell me how I can live on in the same compound without doing something I know is wrong.. I'm a human being u know undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
sha no Bleep her when she carry the toto come.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by gabinogem(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Guy... delete that virus way dey creep enter ur mind. Na crime say another man gf be ur friend
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by lilmax(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
pack out
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by sinaj(f): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

I just want you guys to tell me how I can live on in the same compound without doing something I know is wrong.. I'm a human being u know undecided
ur conscience go tell u ni.

A lady cannot just b acquainted to u again sad

If u like gbensh person wife abi fiancee

Mitcheeeeew
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
ur conscience go tell u ni.

A lady cannot just b acquainted to u again sad

If u like gbensh person wife abi fiancee

Mitcheeeeew
I'll pretend like I didn't hear you hiss at me angry

When u see a lady who's wanting to have something with u, u don't need someone to tell u, some topics we discussed in the morning were never brought up before, but she brought em up... The glances she took and bringing me food while the man was home tells alot!

So pls, don't judge me..
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
lilmax:
pack out
pack out ko.. Renew your rent ni...

Say something better jare!
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I'll pretend like I didn't hear you hiss at me angry

When u see a lady who's wanting to have something with u, u don't need someone to tell u, some topics we discussed in the morning were never brought up before, but she brought em up... The glances she took and bringing me food while the man was home tells alot!

So pls, don't judge me..
wot did Joseph do in d bible
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by sinaj(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
lilmax:
pack out
pack out for diz Buhari regime coz of woman?

Bros I hail o!
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

No worry, we already know wetin dey your mind....you just came here to get a go ahead order from us...guys dnt ever joke with the opportunity of bleeping a girl...oya carry on but be catiouscheesy
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
wot did Joseph do in d bible
I'm James miss... Not Joseph angry

I'm not okay with how u put me on the hot seat, tell me what to do! angry
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
No worry, we already know wetin dey your mind....you just came here to get a go ahead order from us...guys dnt ever joke with the opportunity of bleeping a girl...oya carry on but be catiouscheesy

TBS bro, I am a very disciplined and well mannered guy, I just want to find out from you guys, a way to avoid her without spoiling our friendship. She helps me on some issues, and I can't let mere sex come in between.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

TBS bro, I am a very disciplined and well mannered guy, I just want to find out from you guys, a way to avoid her without spoiling our friendship. She helps me on some issues, and I can't let mere sex come in between.
embarassed
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
embarassed
what's that for huh?
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
what's that for huh?
Nothing just feel like crying tonightundecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by M2dX(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
she looks at you for one good minute? u no fall down
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing just feel like crying tonightundecided
keep a handkerchief by the side bro... Take heart tongue
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by firstking01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
keep a handkerchief by the side bro... Take heart tongue
Tears already drooling cryembarassed
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
Tears already drooling cryembarassed
lol should I get a bucket instead?

undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol should I get a bucket instead?
undecided
Go get a drum
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Charles4075(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op, you don't want sex to destroy your friendship with her and at the same time you don't wanna lose your friendship with her.. You've got 2 choices bro

1- Stay clear off her and reject all gifts from her to send her a caution.

2- Do the needed and bang the living daylight out of her and keep her coming again and again and again and again till you're satisfied..

I guess you're an adult and you should know when to flee from danger cos this whole saga you're diving into as if her punnani is like Us Open or Australian Open will do you more harm than good my brother..

Again, Flee from her..
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Cool23(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op no Bleep her just lie u get gf

(1) (Reply)

Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today / Guys Should Be Like This To Their Chubby Gf / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.