Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? (1172 Views)

Please Christians In The House Explain This / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
So what i have done is compose a list of questions that I can put to the christian to keep them on their toes or if you are already a Christian, Try these questions.
1. Why does god hate amputees? - There has never been a case of a single amputee growing back an arm or a leg yet god (supposedly) sees fit to regularly cure cancer sufferers and the blind.
2. Biblical Law - In Matthew 5:17-18 it states that Jesus wants Christians to follow the old testament word for word. Why don't they? And why do they actively disregard the parts of the old testament which they don't agree with or which are socially unacceptable these day, Like child slavery?
3. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, Even impossible, For a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? why is it the goal of nearly every single christian to become rich? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?
4. Did god create Cancer and aids - Did he? If so why? And why do good Christians also get them? Or was it a mistake? And if it was, Why not do something about it now?
5. Bible Revisions - The bible read by Christians of today differs by many chapters and thousand of paragraphs from the original. Which one is the word of god and why does man edit it?
6. Second Commandment - If the 2Nd Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" why do Christians wear crosses, Have statues and make films with Jesus' graven image on them?
7. Jesus Loves? - If Jesus loves why did he say "I will kill her children. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches hearts and minds." in Revelation 2:23. Is Jesus really a child killer?
8. Allegory - The bible states that the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old, that it was created in 7 days, and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man. The modern church says this is allegory. Where does it say in the bible that it is allegory?
9. . Witch trials, Inquisitions and crusades - Historians estimate the total number of people executed in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million (mostly Jews, "witches" and pagans). How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?
10. The only real SIN. - In Mark 3:29 it says "but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin". Is it true that paedophiles and child killers can be forgiven and get in to heaven but disbelievers can't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Not a single christian? Are the questions ,and points too hard for u pple? Or it's because you know everything I said is the truth. Stop been delusional Christians. Ur God aren't real!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by 4kings: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
thecatch:
Not a single christian? Are the questions ,and points too hard for u pple? Or it's because you know everything I said is the truth. Stop been delusional Christians. Ur God aren't real!!!
dem no fit!!!
The Bible revision part is just annoying.
Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by kolaish(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Below is a list of Jesus’ healings in the Gospels, all 26 of them.

1. The Man with an Unclean Spirit ( Mk 1:21, Lu 4:31).
2. Simon Peter’s Mother-in-Law (Matt 8:14, Mk 1:29, Lu 4:38).
3. The Healing of the Leper (Matt 8:1, Mk 1:40, Lu 5:12).
4. The Healing of the Paralytic (Matt 9:1, Mk 2:1, Lu 5:17).
5. The Man at Bethesda pool (Jn. 5:2).
6. The Man with the Withered Hand (Matt 12:9, Mk 3:1, Lu 6:6).
7. The Centurion’s Servant (Matt 8:5; Lu 7:2)
8. Widow’s Deceased Son (Lu 7:11)
9. Demoniacs at Gadara (Matt 8:28; Mk 5:1; Lu 8:26)
10. Woman with the Issue of Blood (Matt 9:20; Mk 5:25; Lu 8:43)
11. Jairus’s Deceased Daughter (Matt 9:18; Mk 5:21; Lu 8:40)
12. Two Blind Men (Matt 9:27)
13. Mute, Possessed Man (Matt 9:32)
14. Daughter of Canaanite (Matt 15:21; Mk 4:24)
15. Deaf Man with Impediment (Mk 7:32)
16. Blind Man at Bethsaida (Mk 8:22)
17. Epileptic Boy (Matt 17:14; Mk 9:14; Lu 9:37)
18. Man Born Blind (Jn 9:1)
19. Man, Blind, Dumb, Possessed (Matt 12:22; Lu 11:14)
20. Woman Bent Double (Lu 13:10)
21. Man with Dropsy (Lu 14:1)
22. Lazarus (Jn 11:11)
23. Ten Lepers (Lu 17:11)
24. Blind Bartimaeus (Matt 20:29; Mk 10:45; Lu 18:3

Jesus spent only 33 years on earth and did all these during his lifetime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by kolaish(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
1. Has any amputee ever went to God or Jesus for healing or deliverance and was turned back? No.

2. Jesus did not in his lifetime own a slave, He hold everyone born of human in high esteem, remember that he washed his disciples’ feet by himself. In other words, He came to serve and not to be served. So why do you want Christians to subscribe to slavery.

6. Not all Christians denomination do wear crosses. May be you are talking about catholic, Cherubim and Seraphim and Celestial. They view the cross as a symbol of Jesus death and resurrection and not a worship.

7. Jesus in his entire life on earth did not even slap anybody not to talk of killing a person. Rev 22:3 that you quoted is talking about what will happen to sinners (prostitutes) that fail to repent until judgement days.

9. 15 million people killed in the name of Christ. Explain further. Is it that they were killed because they are Christ followers or they were killed by Christ. If the latter is what you are referring to, then the bible foretold all this one. They will all rise with the saints in the last days.

SUMMARY

THE GREATNESS OF GOD IS AWESOME AND UNSEARCHABLE. WETHER ANYONE BELIEVES IN HIM OR NOT, GOD WILL STILL REMAIN GOD; HALLELUIA. REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, SO IF ANYONE DECIDE NOT TO MAKE HEAVEN because OF JUST THE LITTLE TIME HE IS SPENDING ON THIS EARTH, IT IS THAT PERSON'S BUSINESS. AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SHALL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP GOD ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE - AMEN. I AM LIKE A CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND. THEREFORE, CAN A CLAY QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF THE PORTER? JEREMIAH 18, 2-6. THAT IS HOW SATAN BECAME SO ARROGANT AND IT WILL NOT BE MY PORTION. GOD IS TOO BIG AND GREAT FOR A MERE HUMAN BEING LIKE ME TO DOUBT HIS EXISTENCE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by natkey: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
1. Well, there have been cases of amputees having their missing parts growing out. This happened in Jesus' ministry as documented in the gospels where the maimed were healed. I suppose you're asking about 'modern day cases'. Smith Wigglesworth is recorded to have had these types of miracles happen at his meetings. There have also been cases of legs and arms growing out to full length when 1 was shorter than the other. Are we supposed to see these same types of miracles today? Absolutely. Jesus said the works that he did, believers shall do also and even greater works than those. So yes, that includes arms and legs growing out for amputees. Why don't we seem to see them? I believe part of the reason for this is faith. I do not know of any amputee who has gone believing for his arms or legs to grow out. Jesus said all things are possible to him that believes. If he said ALL, he meant ALL. That would include arms and legs growing out. If anyone really prayed in faith for his arms or legs to grow out, he should have them grow out. That's what Jesus taught.

2. Jesus didn't say he wants Christians to fulfil the Law in those verses you referenced; he said he came to fulfil it. And he did. He lived a perfectly sinless life and fulfiled the law at its highest standard (something no one else could have done).

3. The bible teaches that God wants his children to prosper and that includes finances. The bible doesn't teach that money is a bad thing, but rather covetousness or greed. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil and not money itself. When Jesus used this illustration -- if you keep everything in its context and read the verses following -- he was trying to make the point that you can't get into the kingdom just by yourself or through your effort. Notice the disciples asked him 'who then can be saved?' . And then he said, 'the things which are impossible with men are possible with God'. So it's not your having riches or not having riches that will determine whether you make it into the kingdom of God.

4. God didn't create cancer and AIDS. Of course not. These came about as a result of the fall of man in the garden of Eden. Sickness was never part of God's plan. When God created everything, he said it was good. All the imperfections we see in our world today are the consequence of that original sin. Besides, Jesus healed the sick. If sickness was of God, Jesus had no business healing sick folk. The bible says he healed all those who 'were oppressed by the devil' not those who were oppressed by God. Sickness is NEVER from God. Why do 'good' Christians fall sick? I think there is this notion that people get good things from God because they are good or do good things. That is not what the bible teaches. In christianity, you are not righteous because of what you do. You are righteous because of Jesus' righteousness. It's the same reason why doing good things will not take you to heaven because you cannot EARN your salvation. You will never by your own effort be able to meet God's perfect standards.
Christians are not supposed to be sick. If they are sick, that's not God's will for them or really anyone at all. The bible says believers shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. Healing is the children's bread. I can go on and on with verse after verse to validate this.

5. You say the bible today differs from the original by many chapters and thousands of paragraphs. Could you be more specific?

6. Thou shall not make any graven image? To what end? I think you are confusing idol worship with just regular symbols people make. I personally do not wear crosses or the like. Are you perhaps saying a cross on a church building should be a sin or something like that?

7. You referenced a verse of scripture you just pulled out of context. Who does 'her' refer to?

8. Where does the bible say the earth is 6000-8000 years old. Could you give me verse and chapter?

9. I don't quite understand what you're saying here. To say Jesus is responsible for the deaths of those people... Did he give instructions for anyone to be executed, ever? Jesus message and life are so deeply centered around love that you really cannot justify what you say with his teachings. Forgiveness, love, love, love is the theme over and over again.

10. Yes, Jesus said any sin can be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. Again, you're assuming that people get into heaven because they meet certain standards. The bible teaches that no one will get to heaven because of their good deeds. This is one key difference between Christianity and other faiths. Religions typically have rituals and rites that you do to be in good standing with God but Christianity isn't that way.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by beeblah(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2016
kolaish:

and how has these answered the questions?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by beeblah(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2016
kolaish:
1. Has any amputee ever went to God or Jesus for healing or deliverance and was turned back? No.

2. Jesus did not in his lifetime own a slave, He hold everyone born of human in high esteem, remember that he washed his disciples’ feet by himself. In other words, He came to serve and not to be served. So why do you want Christians to subscribe to slavery.

6. Not all Christians denomination do wear crosses. May be you are talking about catholic, Cherubim and Seraphim and Celestial. They view the cross as a symbol of Jesus death and resurrection and not a worship.

7. Jesus in his entire life on earth did not even slap anybody not to talk of killing a person. Rev 22:3 that you quoted is talking about what will happen to sinners (prostitutes) that fail to repent until judgement days.

9. 15 million people killed in the name of Christ. Explain further. Is it that they were killed because they are Christ followers or they were killed by Christ. If the latter is what you are referring to, then the bible foretold all this one. They will all rise with the saints in the last days.

SUMMARY

THE GREATNESS OF GOD IS AWESOME AND UNSEARCHABLE. WETHER ANYONE BELIEVES IN HIM OR NOT, GOD WILL STILL REMAIN GOD; HALLELUIA. REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, SO IF ANYONE DECIDE NOT TO MAKE HEAVEN because OF JUST THE LITTLE TIME HE IS SPENDING ON THIS EARTH, IT IS THAT PERSON'S BUSINESS. AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE SHALL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP GOD ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE - AMEN. I AM LIKE A CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND. THEREFORE, CAN A CLAY QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF THE PORTER? JEREMIAH 18, 2-6. THAT IS HOW SATAN BECAME SO ARROGANT AND IT WILL NOT BE MY PORTION. GOD IS TOO BIG AND GREAT FOR A MERE HUMAN BEING LIKE ME TO DOUBT HIS EXISTENCE.
1. as if you've never seen an amputee in your church

2. what about the woman JESUS refused to heal claiming she's not...u no....I tot u said he came to serve

6. can u give me the definition of an idol pls, the standard size inclusive imagine you die, and your friends decided to make your image, and walk about with it around their neck how ll your relatives feel

7. da part where JESUS was insulting PAUL, !maybe you've forgotten!

8. 15million killed over Christ ish!!!!

don't be a slave to your pastors...seek the truth with an unbiased mind, and it shall set you free, I'm begging nio

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by beeblah(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2016
natkey:
1. Well, there have been cases of amputees having their missing parts growing out. This happened in Jesus' ministry as documented in the gospels where the maimed were healed. I suppose you're asking about 'modern day cases'. Smith Wigglesworth is recorded to have had these types of miracles happen at his meetings. There have also been cases of legs and arms growing out to full length when 1 was shorter than the other. Are we supposed to see these same types of miracles today? Absolutely. Jesus said the works that he did, believers shall do also and even greater works than those. So yes, that includes arms and legs growing out for amputees. Why don't we seem to see them? I believe part of the reason for this is faith. I do not know of any amputee who has gone believing for his arms or legs to grow out. Jesus said all things are possible to him that believes. If he said ALL, he meant ALL. That would include arms and legs growing out. If anyone really prayed in faith for his arms or legs to grow out, he should have them grow out. That's what Jesus taught.

2. Jesus didn't say he wants Christians to fulfil the Law in those verses you referenced; he said he came to fulfil it. And he did. He lived a perfectly sinless life and fulfiled the law at its highest standard (something no one else could have done).

3. The bible teaches that God wants his children to prosper and that includes finances. The bible doesn't teach that money is a bad thing, but rather covetousness or greed. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil and not money itself. When Jesus used this illustration -- if you keep everything in its context and read the verses following -- he was trying to make the point that you can't get into the kingdom just by yourself or through your effort. Notice the disciples asked him 'who then can be saved?' . And then he said, 'the things which are impossible with men are possible with God'. So it's not your having riches or not having riches that will determine whether you make it into the kingdom of God.

4. God didn't create cancer and AIDS. Of course not. These came about as a result of the fall of man in the garden of Eden. Sickness was never part of God's plan. When God created everything, he said it was good. All the imperfections we see in our world today are the consequence of that original sin. Besides, Jesus healed the sick. If sickness was of God, Jesus had no business healing sick folk. The bible says he healed all those who 'were oppressed by the devil' not those who were oppressed by God. Sickness is NEVER from God. Why do 'good' Christians fall sick? I think there is this notion that people get good things from God because they are good or do good things. That is not what the bible teaches. In christianity, you are not righteous because of what you do. You are righteous because of Jesus' righteousness. It's the same reason why doing good things will not take you to heaven because you cannot EARN your salvation. You will never by your own effort be able to meet God's perfect standards.
Christians are not supposed to be sick. If they are sick, that's not God's will for them or really anyone at all. The bible says believers shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. Healing is the children's bread. I can go on and on with verse after verse to validate this.

5. You say the bible today differs from the original by many chapters and thousands of paragraphs. Could you be more specific?

6. Thou shall not make any graven image? To what end? I think you are confusing idol worship with just regular symbols people make. I personally do not wear crosses or the like. Are you perhaps saying a cross on a church building should be a sin or something like that?

7. You referenced a verse of scripture you just pulled out of context. Who does 'her' refer to?

8. Where does the bible say the earth is 6000-8000 years old. Could you give me verse and chapter?

9. I don't quite understand what you're saying here. To say Jesus is responsible for the deaths of those people... Did he give instructions for anyone to be executed, ever? Jesus message and life are so deeply centered around love that you really cannot justify what you say with his teachings. Forgiveness, love, love, love is the theme over and over again.

10. Yes, Jesus said any sin can be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. Again, you're assuming that people get into heaven because they meet certain standards. The bible teaches that no one will get to heaven because of their good deeds. This is one key difference between Christianity and other faiths. Religions typically have rituals and rites that you do to be in good standing with God but Christianity isn't that way.

1. reference pls

2. came to fulfill laws to be neglected by his followers

4. OK, since He didn't create it, he wouldn't know the cure bah?

5. as if you don't know of the numerous contradictions, the numbered expungement?? BTW, have seen the original manuscript yourself? in what language was it written?

to other answers: I AIN'T GAT MUCH TIME....PLS DO A 'REASONABLE' RESEARCH BEFORE BELIEVING ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by Ranchhoddas: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
beeblah:

1. reference pls

5. as if you don't know of the numerous contradictions, the numbered expungement?? BTW, have seen the original manuscript yourself? in what language was it written?

to other answers: I AIN'T GAT MUCH TIME....PLS DO A 'REASONABLE' RESEARCH BEFORE BELIEVING ANYTHING!!!!!!!
What do you believe?
Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by Lsofdk(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
beeblah:

1. reference pls

And what research have you done

3 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by oaroloye(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2016
SHALOM!

thecatch:
So what i have done is compose a list of questions that I can put to the christian to keep them on their toes or if you are already a Christian, Try these questions.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

YOU ARE REALLY FOOLISH.

Instead of looking to your own Salvation, you are arrogant to pass Judgment upon GOD HIMSELF?

You suffer from your own iniquity, as is fit.

1. Why does god hate amputees? - There has never been a case of a single amputee growing back an arm or a leg yet god (supposedly) sees fit to regularly cure cancer sufferers and the blind.

Under what circumstances would you be fit to know any Amputee who was Healed?

How many Blind or Cancerous people can you name, who were Healed?

If you don't know THEIR names, why should you know AMPUTEES?

Being Healed, they should subject themselves to you, for your personal scrutiny?

Why- what do they owe you?

"The New seers went through that bit of "verification;"
half of them left their bones in the Verification Room!" - Don Juan Matus.

When they are so stupid as to make themselves publicly known, their personal lives are destroyed- they can even be assassinated.

. JOHN 12:9-11.

9. Much people of the Jews
therefore knew that he was there:
and they came not for Jesus' sake only,
but that they might see Lazarus also,
whom he had raised from the dead.
10. But the Chief Priests consulted
that they might put Lazarus also to death;
11. Because that by reason of him many of the Jews
went away, and believed on Jesus.

IF YOU WERE SINCERE, YOU WOULD TAKE ALL THE AMPUTEES YOU KNOW WERE NOT HEALED TO HOLY MEN OF GOD, TO BE HEALED.

What is the matter with you?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, (which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

GOD HATES AMPUTEES BECAUSE THEY HATE HIS SON.

They have to BELIEVE THE GOSPEL, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

i have never found a case where an Amputee or Maimed person BELIEVED THE GOSPEL, and PREACHED THE GOSPEL.

2. Biblical Law - In Matthew 5:17-18 it states that Jesus wants Christians to follow the old testament word for word. Why don't they? And why do they actively disregard the parts of the old testament which they don't agree with or which are socially unacceptable these day, Like child slavery?

That is not correct.

That is not what YAHSHUA said.

3. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, Even impossible, For a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? why is it the goal of nearly every single christian to become rich? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?

It is not the Goal of many Christians to become rich.

They are content with what they have.

In the MIDDLE-CLASS, many have fallen prey to COVETOUSNESS, because they were NEVER CONVERTED TO YAHSHUA. They may even have joined Christianity on the understanding that it would make them rich.

4. Did god create Cancer and aids - Did he? If so why? And why do good Christians also get them? Or was it a mistake? And if it was, Why not do something about it now?

CANCER IS A DISEASE OF GLUTTONS.

All Diseases in general are due to GLUTTONY.

Constant feeding on CARBOHYDRATES causes the body to be saturated with GLUCOSE, waiting to be converted to FAT.

Disease Organisms and Abnormal Cells use this surfeit of glucose in the Blood and Tissues to FUEL themselves, and cause Disease in the process.

It takes 72 hours of Fasting to deplete Glucose in the body.

This length of Fasting alone cures many diseases.

Longer Fasts cure more and more serious Diseases- including Cancer.

The Cancer Cell is claimed to use up 50 times more Glucose than ordinary cells.

When this is removed from the body regularly, forcing it to burn accumulated fat, how can Cancer form?

Western Medicine keeps this secret from the public.

AIDS WAS CREATED BY DOCTOR ROBERT GALLO AT FORT DETRICK, MARYLAND.

This is a documented fact: the various SCIENTIFIC PAPERS HE WROTE ON HIS WORK prove it.

There is a Youtube video of him being publicly confronted with the evidence.

VENEREAL DISEASES ARE CAUSED BY HUMANS HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS- WHICH GOD FORBADE- WHICH TRANSFERS BACTERIA AND VIRUSES TO SAID HUMANS, WHICH COULD ONLY BE SO TRANSMITTED.

The Purpose of Diseases is to KILL SINNERS.

5. Bible Revisions - The bible read by Christians of today differs by many chapters and thousand of paragraphs from the original. Which one is the word of god and why does man edit it?

NO, IT DOESN'T.

6. Second Commandment - If the 2Nd Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" why do Christians wear crosses, Have statues and make films with Jesus' graven image on them?

NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

7. Jesus Loves? - If Jesus loves why did he say "I will kill her children. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches hearts and minds." in Revelation 2:23. Is Jesus really a child killer?

THE ANCIENT GREEK HAS TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS THAT THE CRUDE OYINBO BARBARIANS JUST CALLED "LOVE," BECAUSE THEIR LANGUAGE HAS NO CORRESPONDING TERMS.

Before you criticize The Bible, you are supposed to know the languages of The Bible.

Read the context of Yahshua's Threat, to know what he was talking about- or shut the Hell up!

8. Allegory - The bible states that the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old,

NO IT DOESN'T.

that it was created in 7 days,

THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY THAT, ANYWHERE.

and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man.

THE BIBLE DOES NOT STATE THAT MAN IS MADE OF DIRT, EARTH, OR ANY SUCH.

The modern church says this is allegory.

WHAT "MODERN CHURCH?"

Are you in your cups?

Where does it say in the bible that it is allegory?

WERE YOU NOT ISSUED WITH A BRAIN- LIKE THE REST OF US?

Ask your "MODERN CHURCH," you blockhead.

9. . Witch trials, Inquisitions and crusades - Historians estimate the total number of people executed
in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million (mostly Jews, "witches" and pagans). How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the Law and the Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18. "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19. "Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but He that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth these Sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these Sayings, the people were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

YAHSHUA CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE WHO CALL ON HIM, BUT DO NOT OBEY HIM- HOW COULD HE BE?

10. The only real SIN. - In Mark 3:29 it says "but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin". Is it true that paedophiles and child killers can be forgiven and get in to heaven but disbelievers can't?

BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST IS NOT TNE ONLY REAL SIN.

It is merely the only one that cannot be forgiven.

Just because one's Sins are not forgiven, that does not mean that one cannot go to Heaven.

Just because one goes to Heaven, that does not mean that one will enjoy being there.

Whatever Sins one commits, without Restitution, means that one forfeits the right to judge other Sinners- even those who Sin against oneself.

A person who commits murder, or breaks a child who believed in Yahshua, cannot just SAY "SORRY, GOD!" and all is forgiven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by kilo4sure: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
beeblah:

1. as if you've never seen an amputee in your church

2. what about the woman JESUS refused to heal claiming she's not...u no....I tot u said he came to serve

6. can u give me the definition of an idol pls, the standard size inclusive imagine you die, and your friends decided to make your image, and walk about with it around their neck how ll your relatives feel

7. da part where JESUS was insulting PAUL, !maybe you've forgotten!

8. 15million killed over Christ ish!!!!

don't be a slave to your pastors...seek the truth with an unbiased mind, and it shall set you free, I'm begging nio
1) So if there are no amputees being healed in his church, then that automatically correlates to God not having the power to heal amputees?
2) Do you mean the syrophenician woman? Jesus actually healed her daughter, it seems you have no point to make
6) Well the catholics may have their reasons why they go about with the image of the cross, but not all Christians practice this.
7) Where did Jesus insult Paul? Jesus never even met Paul. What are you saying for heavens' sake, gosh.
cool And where did you see Christ, his apostles or the first generation of Christians killing people?
Maybe you should also heed your own advice, don't be a slave to everything you hear or read about on the internet. It is obvious you know nothing about what you are so eager to criticize and yet ironically you want to make us believe you are a freethinker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by honourhim: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
kilo4sure:

1) So if there are no amputees being healed in his church, then that automatically correlates to God not having the power to heal amputees?
2) Do you mean the syrophenician woman? Jesus actually healed her daughter, it seems you have no point to make
6) Well the catholics may have their reasons why they go about with the image of the cross, but not all Christians practice this.
7) Where did Jesus insult Paul? Jesus never even met Paul. What are you saying for heavens' sake, gosh.
cool And where did you see Christ, his apostles or the first generation of Christians killing people?
Maybe you should also heed your own advice, don't be a slave to everything you hear or read about on the internet. It is obvious you know nothing about what you are so eager to criticize and yet ironically you want to make us believe you are a freethinker.
Dont mind the fool that is telling someone to do research when she hasnt done any. Useless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by lonzo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Let me assist you with Number 3

Christ wasn’t referring to the eye of a literal needle—that would be preposterous. Instead, He was talking about a narrow entrance into the city of Jerusalem, a gate known locally as “the eye of the needle.” This gate was so small that a camel could only be brought through with great difficulty, squeezed through on its knees—which depicts how we humbly need to come to the Lord.

That explanation can be quite compelling—after all, humility is necessary—as long as you don’t read the next two verses of Luke’s gospel: “They who heard it said, ‘Then who can be saved?’ But He said, ‘The things that are impossible with people are possible with God’” (Luke 18:26-27).

Christ’s words make the point of His illustration abundantly clear. He can’t mean that the rich man can only attain salvation through humility—getting a camel to stoop and squeeze through a narrow gate might be challenging, but it doesn’t require divine intervention. In context, His point is unmistakable:

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by horlarwhalhe: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
What happened to you guys how come did you believe in religion so much that you forgot what religion does to your ancestors and how the impose it on them forcefully, torture, rapes, murder, steal our history and rebranded it to brainwashed us in other to mislead us in the name of religion, let me put it straight,
Yeshuwa and jesus are different can someone tell me they are the same I don't want to hear that is the English name if you tell me that I will say you are a lion,Kings that lose mind and it will be vulnerable to raccoon and antelope to control,
Yeshuwa did not die on the cross neither did he face the court of Rome. WAKE up brother and sister is a mental slavery smileyWhat happened to you guys how come did you believe in religion so much that you forgot what religion does to your ancestors and how the impose it on them forcefully, torture, rapes, murder, steal our history and rebranded it to brainwashed us in other to mislead us in the name of religion, let me put it straight,
Yeshuwa and jesus are different can someone tell me they are the same I don't want to hear that is the English name if you tell me that I will say you are a lion,Kings that lose mind and it will be vulnerable to raccoon and antelope to control,
Yeshuwa did not die on the cross neither did he face the court of Rome. WAKE up brother and sister is a mental slavery
Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
What happened to you guys how come did you believe in religion so much that you forgot what religion does to your ancestors and how the impose it on them forcefully, torture, rapes, murder, steal our history and rebranded it to brainwashed us in other to mislead us in the name of religion, let me put it straight,
Yeshuwa did not die on the cross neither did he face the court of Rome. WAKE up brother and sister is a mental slavery smileyWhat happened to you guys how come did you believe in religion so much that you forgot what religion does to your ancestors and how the impose it on them forcefully, torture, rapes, murder, steal our history and rebranded it to brainwashed us in other to mislead us in the name of religion, let me put it straight,
Yeshuwa did not die on the cross neither did he face the court of Rome. WAKE up brother and sister is a mental slavery
Re: Can Any Of You Christians In The House Explain Dis To Me By Opposing Dis Motion? by oaroloye(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
SHALOM!
kolaish:

WRONG!

Yahshua did VERY MANY MORE than a paltry 26 Healings!

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him two of his Disciples sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?"
20. When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying,
"Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?"
21. And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering said unto them,
"Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the Blind See, the Lame Walk, the Lepers are Cleansed, the Deaf Hear, the Dead are Raised, to the Poor the Gospel is preached.
23. "And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me."

. ACTS 10:36-38.

36. "The Word which God sent unto the Children of Israel, preaching Peace by Jesus Christ: [he is Lord of all:]
37. "That Word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the Baptism which John preached;
38. "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with Power: who went about Doing Good, and Healing all that were Oppressed of the Devil; for God was with him."

HE HEALED EVERYONE WHO WAS BROUGHT TO HIM FOR HELP.

Once anyone recognized The Kingdom of. Heaven, they could not remain Sick in Yahshua's Presence.

God does not want crippled Servants, and always takes care of His people.

Yahshua did those Healings during his three year MINISTRY.

For your information, HE IS STILL ALIVE.

So, stop with the "during his lifetime" crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist Historian Proves Jesus Existed / Answers For Atheists And Agnostics - Evidence For God From Science / Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.