Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Men Do That You Hate Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Do That You Hate Most? (3920 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 03, 2009
@trolle, we all have our likes and dislikes.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by trolle: 3:47am On Oct 03, 2009
so what? you dislike me , true?
i cant writte pm and i want writte in there can you understand?
i comeing to abuja and i want learning soomething abuja an nigeria
but anyone dont help me
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by SeanT21(f): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate men who thinks that they are the shit when in reality they are nothing.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Princek12(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2009
Single guys take note: do all the things that women here say they hate. Women act they exact opposite of what they say.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by winta2008: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2009
anything that will insinuate anger.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 03, 2009
mubowa:

@jassie d big fool. unfortunately for your stupid ass,i am already engaged to that prince charming, and your unfortunate sister will end up having her ass jacked up by her ugly jackass danfo husband. jassie dummy,I'm attending one of d best school in d united state therefore bitchhhh, I mubowa is not an illiterate but i don't know about your big sister "stupid"
my sister is married. . . with kids. . . kiss
u attend one of the best schools in the united states and u can't even write a complete sentence in english. . . chai, your parents are wasting money on you. . . u should be hawking sachet water. . . omo weree cheesy

na ur name dey deceive u. . . u better gbe obo lo. . . ma mubowa o!!! obo to n stink! grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by babyme(f): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2009
i hate the fact that theyre the hotest n flyest people on earth before u start dating and wen ure dating theyre gross,uncomplimenting idiots, huh undecided
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by noblegas2(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2009
Yo! WTF is wrong wiv dis Gay Poster?
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Sagamite(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2009
mubowa on Yesterday at 06:17:51 PM]
authoritative, arguiment, yeiling, walking out, talking to much, sleeping too much,fatting while am there, not been sensitive to my feelings[/quote]

[quote author=mubowa:

@jassie d big fool. unfortunately for your stupid ass,i am already engaged to that prince charming, and your unfortunate sister will end up having her ass jacked up by her ugly jackass danfo husband. jassie dummy,I'm attending one of d best school in d united state therefore bitchhhh, I mubowa is not an illiterate but i don't know about your big sister "stupid"

Ahn Ahn! Do we have another SEFAGO here.  undecided
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Donvilo(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2009
sweeti14:

wat men do dat i hate most is dis nonsense called"packin"when dey"pack" dier balls up.GOD! it irritates me. undecided YUCK!
Ho ho ha ha haa ha haa grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin @Poster. Guess this question is directed @ the ladies isn't it? So I reserve my comment for them @ the moment, cool
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Donvilo(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2009
babyme:

i hate the fact that theyre the hotest n flyest people on earth before u start dating and wen ure dating theyre gross,uncomplimenting idiots, huh undecided
Na waaoo! shocked sad That one dey harsh ooo undecided U no know say u dey generalize the whole thing. sad Who knows wetin ur man come do u?
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Dereformer(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate men that live a false life. Men who pretend to be what they are not. Ladies, u will always know these men from day one. They will try to be "Americana" in their speech with tick Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba accent.

What I hate in women is, Pretending that my dick is paining u when actually u are not feeling anything grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nezan(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2009
*hisses*
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by rells2(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster

what are you? gay?
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by r231(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Ahn Ahn! Do we have another SEFAGO here.  undecided

@ sagmite

whats SEFAGO
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by walestar2(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate Lady who receives more than one dickk per month because 99.9 % ladies do, and I also hate demanding ladies and those who pretend of what they are not up to. I hate ladies who carry Big bag that you will think it contain millions but you will barely see 50 Naira in it but the rest are made of comestics. I hate Ladies who cannot give me toto Bleep
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by saworoide: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2009
When you see a man opening the door of his car for a lady, it's either the car is new or the lady is new.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2009
r231:

@ sagmite

whats SEFAGO

He is a NLer that likes boasting about the esteem of his university without much to back it up.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2009
TOPE2000!:

A guy that is controlling n cheats angry

My God!

There is nothing wrong with that kind of a guy, it is just you that lacks patience. grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2009
Is this thread for women only? undecided
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by denony(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2009
One lady's meat is another lady's poison
some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot after three days grin

But girls, if i may ask, what do you girls always carry in that big bag u carry everytime. grin grin

I NEED ANSWERS
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by r231(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2009
Sagamite:

He is a NLer that likes boasting about the esteem of his university without much to back it up.

oh ok
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2009
denony:

But girls, if i may ask, what do you girls always carry in that big bag u carry everytime.  grin  grin

I NEED ANSWERS

Pads,Condoms,Tissues and some small JuJu to rip u off with. grin grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by babyme(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2009
denony:

One lady's meat is another lady's poison
some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot after three days  grin

But girls, if i may ask, what do you girls always carry in that big bag u carry everytime.  grin  grin

I NEED ANSWERS
omg.hhaha.y do u guys always ask that i find it very funny most of the tymes its just fashion like for me, i like it cos i think it makes me fashionable and yeah slimer grin everyone compares you to the fat bag grin belive me gals if u r feeling fat just wear skinny jeans prefarably black and a big bag!! smiley
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by clem2love(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2009
ask yourself aswell what woMen Do That You Hate Most? and what will you like the man not to do to you aswell.

Be sincer to yourself. open up '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by honsule(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2009
wale.star:

I hate Ladies who cannot give me toto Bleep

Bad boi grin grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by honsule(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2009
saworoide:

When you see a man opening the door of his car for a lady, it's either the car is new or the lady is new.

Good observation. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Gabry(f): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2009
I hate a Gold Digging men!  angry He can go dig his mumu nose shit hole for all I care! HMM! angry
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2009
Gabry:

I hate a Gold Digging men!  angry He can go dig his mumu nose shit hole for all I care! HMM! angry

A lil bit softness would help. grin grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Gabry(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2009
^^^ oooh sorry, let me rephrase that. wink

I Gabry disaproved of men whom likes to misuse the advantage of Monetary value for his greed, selfishness and his intolerant laziness. cheesy
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2009
^^Good Girl!

**Hugs8* wink cheesy
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Spicyboy01: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2009
Mubowa, dont u fart at alll abi u no dey shiiit,

u this hypocrite,

animal in human skin, u need to hate ur father whenever he fartsssssssssss,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? / 3 Surprising Facts About P0rn Shoots / Ladies What Do You Think About This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.