Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? (3931 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why do you hate Him so much that anything about Him dulls you?

Who taught you to run away from the truth and seek comfort in lies?

Who taught you to replace the true knowledge of God with going to church?

Who taught you its okay to call on God without knowing the truth?

Who taught you to think God is not suppose to be in your life, only your church life?

Who taught you to love the things God hates?

Who taught you to live like everyone and expect eternal bliss?

Who taught you to live like there is no God but expect the best from Him?

Who taught you to say with your tongue and do otherwise?

Who taught you that God is an emotional judge and not a righteous judge?

Who taught you that you are a child of God?

Who taught you to be so quick in rebuking truth bearers?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Someone has missed road grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
But like seriously, I don't understand undecided
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by ireneony(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg shift undecided
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Someone has missed road grin grin grin grin
No i have not mr
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
But like seriously, I don't understand
You know you do
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
No i have not mr
yes, you have grin
mizzbouqui:
But like seriously, I don't understand undecided
ireneony:
Abeg shift undecided
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Abeg shift undecided
You are an "advocate" of truth too. So why are you pissed
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
You know you do
I don't, please make me do
What is the meaning of your post undecided
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello Kingcheezypuff
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
yes, you have grin grin grin cheesy grin
I thought i should reach out to romancelanders. Otherwise, i am very active in the religion section
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
I thought i should reach out to romancelanders. Otherwise, i am very active in the religion section
Goodluck with that grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
You are an "advocate" of truth too. So why are you pissed
this is romance section what do you expect to see? When i want to know more about God, religious section is there for me. So undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Hello Kingcheezypuff
Hi
••••••

An2elect2:
oh. I see
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
You aren't answering my question, what is the meaning of this thread? angry
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I don't, please make me do
What is the meaning of your post undecided
Do you honestly give a rat ass about the God you profess except to join the church goers on sat or Sundays?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
this is romance section what do you expect to see? When i want to know more about God, religious section is there for me. So undecided
Its okay to keep God out of your life sometimes... then how are you sure you are living right madam?

Yes i am aware of where i am
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
Do you honestly give a rat ass about the God you profess except to join the church goers on sat or Sundays?
I am not a church goer, I am a doer of God's word
Next? undecided
I need to report this post now for breaking rule 1, go to religion section open your thread there and mention my moniker, I will come and answer you there
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by dickhead01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought romance section is for romance
And religious section for religion
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
I shouldn't talk...nah...
But wait oo madam..one queenshion.. who told u we don't love God here
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Next? undecided
If you were truly who you have said you are, you would have welcomed me with joy and open arms because i, myself am a doer of God's word and my works speak for me
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Warris dis? undecided undecided
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Next? undecided
I need to report this post now for breaking rule 1, go to religion section open your thread there and mention my moniker, I will come and answer you there
Pls don't report grin it's getting interesting
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by finalboss(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
who release this one nah
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:
I shouldn't talk...nah...

But wait oo madam..one queenshion.. who told u we don't love God here

God would judge what we do in our flesh not our lip service
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy CrazyQuinn. What are you having for dinner??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
We have religious section na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
This woman obviously does not know the meaning of lip service grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
cheesy CrazyQuinn. What are you having for dinner??
I don't eat dinner tongue
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:

I asked u a simple question and u are already judging

judge not..remember

To the question -- why do you think we don't love God here !
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
dickhead01:

I thought romance section is for romance
And religious section for religion
Should i leave you in your evil? or do i pull you out even when its against your will
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by roymary: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op

These children for this romance section na bad pikins as you can see. Things of God no dey interest them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Other Room / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) / See The Big Ass I Banged Today Widout Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.