Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80000 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
yes Yahweh is coming because Jesus is Yahweh

You are saying Yehsua is Yahweh , this guy needs a knock on the head. Jewish folks hate you guys cos you are distorting their history and traditions

Okay read this Yahweh have a son .

I will tell of the decree. Yahweh said to me, "You are my son. Today I have become your father. - psalm 2 vs 7

How then can Yahweh be Jesus, [size=26] did Jesus have son ? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthislight:

Stop exposing your limited knowledge of the Bible.

The alpha and Omega is Yahweh.

The almighty is not of the "root of david" According to the below verses. Don't read half and start shouting.
The almighty is not the "morning star"

You know that place is talking about two persons, the first person is Yahweh, the father then Jesus christ. And they both sent their Angels:

see:

Revelation 22:6-13

"And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. " (Revelation 22:6-13).
..........:..........

That ^ is talking about Yahweh that sends His angel

After Yahweh sends his Angel, then Jesus sends his angel in subsequent vers 16 below in Revelation 22:16-17:

"I Jesus have sent mine angel
to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation 22:16-17).

The almighty is not of the root of David.

Yahweh is not a morning star.

Mornings Stars are sons of Yahweh.

Peace

See below:

with this you have proved that Jesus is Yahweh.
The starting of this prophecy shows that it was Jesus that sent his Angel and the last chapter confirms it.
Jesus is Almighty God!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthislight,

Phil. 2:9 says GOD gave Jesus Christ a name above every name.

Which name is above every name? Does it mean that name is above Jehovah?

Cc: barny95
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
truthislight,

Which name is above every name?

Now you separate God from Jesus. Smh yet your thinking didnt open.

Which God gave Jesus a name ? The true God ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
False witnesses deny that Jesus resurrected himself from the grave and also claim that Jesus did not rise with his human body!

But see this verse that completely destroy their false teaching,

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up

John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Jesus was clearly referring to his body

Jesus is Jehovah God.

I have every proof.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthislight,

Psa. 138:2 says GOD has magnified His word above all His name.

Who is the Word of GOD?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
truthislight,

Psa. 138:2 says GOD has magnified His word above all His name.

Who is the Word of GOD?

bible sef na word of God, confuse set of people

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
False witnesses deny that Jesus resurrected himself from the grave and also claim that Jesus did not rise with his human body!

But see this verse that completely destroy their false teaching,

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up

John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Jesus was clearly referring to his body

Jesus is Jehovah God.

I have every proof.

How JWs twist the Scriptures:

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Bible calls Jesus Christ The First and the Last. JWs say GOD the Father is the First and the Last. They say Jesus is the first to be resurrected to immortality and the last "to be resurrected by GOD to immortality."

Fine. Jehovah is the first to do what and the last to do what? sad

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3

Jesus is Yahweh

You are saying Yehsua is Yahweh , this guy needs a knock on the head. Jewish folks hate you guys cos you are distorting their history and traditions

I will tell of the decree. Yahweh said to me, "You are my son. Today I have become your father. - psalm 2 vs 7

How then can Yahweh be Jesus, [size=27] did Jesus have son ? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95:
the first to be directly resurrected by Jehovah to immortality and the Last to be directly resurrected by Jehovah to immortality. All others will be done through Jesus. Answer my questions

Explain the bolded in the light of Jn. 2:19-21.

Also, show us a place where The Bible says Jehovah will resurrect people through Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
The Bible calls Jesus Christ The First and the Last. JWs say GOD the Father is the First and the Last. They say Jesus is the first to be resurrected to immortality and the last "to be resurrected by GOD to immortality."

Fine. Jehovah is the first to do what and the last to do what? sad
why did you remove the word" directly", just to suit ur claims? There many ways Jehovah could be the first and the Last, one of these is that what he first purposes he will at last perform. U haven't explain Heb. 3:1 and Dan. 7:13,oh they prove ur Trinity is falsehood, I can see you u can't explain them. Don't b dumb in ur reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
JWs claim this verse is talking about GOD the Father: Rev. 1:8 "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

They also (falsely) claim that this verse is talking about GOD the Father: Rev. 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (See v.12).

Now, the Almighty is the Alpha and the Omega in Rev. 1:8. That same Alpha and Omega calls Himself the First and the Last in Rev. 22:13. It is now clear that the Almighty is the First and the Last.

Now, JWs admit that the "First and the Last" in Rev. 2:8 is Jesus Christ.

Does this not mean Jesus Christ is GOD? Can there be two "Firsts" and two "Lasts"?

If there can be, then that exposes another false JW doctrine: that Jesus was created.

How can GOD be the First and Jesus is the First too? Isn't this equality with GOD?

Note: Jesus doesn't say He is the First to be resurrected to immortal. HE IS THE FIRST!
continue to spew falsehood!
rev 1:8
New International Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

New American Standard Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

International Standard Version
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty."

NET Bible
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God--the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come--the All-Powerful!

you can even go and study who the "Lord God " is in your bible.
I've told you to read and study verses 1-8 but you refused!, why ? cus you know the answer is there!
from genesis to revelation, the scriptures has told you several times who the Almighty is. not once has Jesus been said to be Almighty God!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
truthislight,

Which name is above every name? Does it mean that name is above Jehovah?

Did the Bible not say at 1cor.15:27,28." 27 For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone."
God subjected everything to him excluding God who subjected all things to him. If God and Jesus is the same person would that verse exclude God who subjected everything at his feet? So when God gave him a name above every name it is with the exclusion of Jehovah God

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Explain the bolded in the light of Jn. 2:19-21.

Also, show us a place where The Bible says Jehovah will resurrect people through Jesus Christ.
mathew 28:18, 18 Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth." all authority was given him including the authority to call and raise up the dead. John 5:28,29.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95:
mathew 28:18, 18 Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth." all authority was given him including the authority to call and raise up the dead. John 5:28,29.

Was authority to know the time of the end also given to Him? Since all authority was given Him.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Peacefullove:

How then can Yahweh be Jesus, [size=27] did Jesus have son ? [/size]

you said Jesus is a false god, tell me did a false god create the heaven and the earth?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jesus has all authority both in heaven and on earth then he is Almighty.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95,

Show us in the Bible where it says the Name above every name given to Jesus according to Phil. 2:9 is not above the Name of Jehovah.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
Jesus has all authority both in heaven and on earth then he is Almighty.

Don't mind JWs.

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
you said Jesus is a false god, tell me did a false god create the heaven and the earth?
^^
there is an ONLY true God, which Yeshua point to at John 17 vs 3 , ONLY TRUE , ONLY ! dont you go to school ? that renders Jesus a False God , agree ?

secondly , Yahweh have a son psalm 2 vs 7 . if Jesus is Yahweh , DID JESUS HAVE A SON ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart,

If all authority has been given to Jesus, is not Almighty? What can He not do?

What does "Almighty" mean?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Was authority to know the time of the end also given to Him? Since all authority was given Him.

your Almighty god still needed to be GIVEN authority ? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
you brought the issue of domain by bringing America and Nigeria into this issue.

If the Father and Jesus are not one God, how come both is called The mighty God?

I brought up two people called " the president", wherever they are, wherever they may go, they are both called president. I did not bring up domain!.

you saw my statement , yet you ask a wrong question: your logic is false, you say Jesus is not the father , so Jesus is not the same being as the father, so we have 2 beings, yet both are called mighty God!. false teachings cannot stand scrutiny!
titles like the president, Lord, mighty God, can be used for more than one person , you yourself admit that Jesus is not the same person as the father, yet both are called mighty god. or do you want to change your belief to Jesus is same person as the father?.
do you want to say that mighty God has multiple personality? made up of two different persons?.
If you reason your doctrines well, you will know it cannot stand scrutiny.

only one person is said to be Almighty God, has identified himself as Almighty God!
only menorah is ever called "most high", and to show you that Jesus is not the most high, the scriptures on several occasions tell you Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the most high. the one who is said to be, who claims to be, who the scriptures identified as the most high told Jesus to sit at his right hand
THE MOST HIGH WAS NOT TALKING TO HIMSELF!

Let's see if you can answer :

Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.

solite3, pls tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days

Ac 7:56and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.”

pls tell , who did Stephen see, who did he call God and who did he call the son of man?

If Stephen, full of holy spirit , could identify and separate Jesus from God, why don't you want to accept it.
Stephen indicated Jesus as being at the right side of God, therefore, Jesus is not the God he is at the right side of, now if you claim Jesus is that same God, did Stephen see a wrong vision?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95:

Do you mean that before Jesus was raised from the dead, He had no authority to resurrect people?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
dolphinheart,

If all authority has been given to Jesus, is not Almighty? What can He not do?

What does "Almighty" mean?

the Almighty under no circumstances need no one to GIVE him anything, that alone defeat your argument and throw it in the dustbin. use your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Peacefullove:

^^
there is an ONLY true God, which Yeshua point to at John 17 vs 3 , ONLY TRUE , ONLY ! dont you go to school ? that renders Jesus a False God , agree ?

secondly , Yahweh have a son psalm 2 vs 7 . if Jesus is Yahweh , DID JESUS HAVE A SON ? grin
you refused to answer my question.
Jesus and his father are one!
Saying the father is the only true God also mean that he is the only true God.

Acknowledging Jesus means acknowledging the father and vice versa.

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95,

Please define the word "Almighty".
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:

1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

stop speaking like a dullard , two persons are not addressed with ONLY . they are not one person. so stop quoting what you dont understand

you can as well tell me when Jesus die , his Father die too na , since they are one , abi ?
grin You are a big Joke

he called his Father the Only true God , not himself , that render him a False God , you agree ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:

stop speaking like a dullard , two persons are not addressed with ONLY . they are not one person. so stop quoting what you dont understand

you can as well tell me when Jesus die , his Father die too na , since they are one , abi ?
You are a big joke

he called his Father the Only true God , not himself , that render him a False God , you agree ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
genesis record God saying "let us" does that not tell you who God is?

solite3, prophecies shows Jehovah, talking about his servant , Jesus fulfilled those prophecies. jehovah was not talking about himself
Jehovah when talking about himself uses I , me , and other words to signify hims elf as only one person, jehovah is not 2 persons talking as one I person!
The scriptures tells us that jehovah is the most high , Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the most high, thus Jesus is not the most high! and jesus is not Jehova!

when God said "let us", God was not talking to himself ! or was he?
unless you want to claim that God is more than one person, which means there are more than one God! Remember the other part of that same verse says "our"!.

There are miriads of spirit creatures in heaven when God said this, but for you to understand who God was talking to , read these verses:

Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
New World Translation
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Tellemall: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
JMAN05:

Nope. It is futile to argue with an apostate. Jehovah himself commanded that you dont give them audience. No matter how good you are on the scriptures and how little the apostate knows, obey Jehovah who state you ignore them.

Secondly, it could be spiritually dangerous arguing with an apostate who largely presents half-truths to deceive. They cut a sentence in our documents and give it there own interpretation. Making it seem as if it is a contradiction. The scriptures says:

Prov. 11:9: “By his mouth the one who is an apostate brings his fellowman to ruin.” Although I can indulge them, but that would be like Solomon who may have thought that he would outsmart pagan women he married. When God is not in support of what you do, your failure is guaranteed!

Speaking of apostates in his day, John wrote;

2john 9-11

Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. The one who does remain in this teaching is the one who has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. 11 For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.

You can visit this site to get to know us better - www.jw.org or our online tv - tv.jw.org.

However, the true core of whom we are, what defines us, is God's word, the Bible. If you believe in all that is written there, you ve come to know what they are all about. We love our heavenly Father Jehovah, and want to sanctify Him by living in accord with what He inspired to be penned down on the scriptures.

Matt 22:37-38

He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment

We didnt evolve any sect. We came in fulfillment of the scripture at Matt 13:24-30. For centuries, it was prophesied that imitation Christians will dominate, but that later the true Christian wheat will appear. That was what happened.

We are not against theirs as if we came for them. We are against any organisation that we perceive misrepresents Jehovah and his son, Jesus. 2Cor. 10:4-6. We do these out of love. Some have seen the need to flee from all false religion for their sake. Rev 18:4

b. Granted, our translation is not perfect, no translation is, but you are allowed to point out what you noticed in our translation of the Bible.

You question isnt clear. Can you please rephrase?

I dont understand this as well. Please rephrase.

God's kingdom is the major topic of Jesus preaching, and this commission he has given to each of us to do before the end comes. Matt 24:14 Jesus set the example.

Luke 4:43
Also to other cities I must declare the good news of the kingdom of God, because for this I was sent forth

God's kingdom is the means by which Jehovah will usher in an earthly paradise. We are even told to pray about this kingdom. Matt 6:10

We appreciate! We however, give the praise to Jehovah, who's word has made all that possible.

I don't know how to quote your individual sentences, but I'm going to answer in as much order as I can.

I asked if you aren't just another sect, and what makes you guys feel your sect is better than some, such as Catholicism. Both of you have aspects of Christianity you distort. If your brand of Christianity wasn't what Christ preached then it cannot be Christianity, this should be the standard used to measure up all forms of Christianity.

You did not seem to understand my question about why the Jehovah Witness use a different Bible translation that emphasizes only the things that Jehovah Witness want to see. I asked why there is only an emphasis on paradise, in a way that other forms of Christianity do not ardently hold on to. True, there is talk of paradise in the Bible. But why is it the selling point(pardon my analogy)? Surely there are other promises than paradise in the Bible?

My next question is the matter of the means of crucifixion of Christ Jesus. I do not say this lightly under the influence of bias, but from experience, that the oldest and most loyal members of Jehovah Witness hold this as a Trump card over the rest of Christianity. They are always gleeful of this point, as if to say that their translation of "tree" from the silver Bible is better than other ones. Why is this so? Why should it matter so much and be wielded as a weapon against other Christians?

Most times, people believe your religious organization to be a peculiar sect because when proselytized to, all we hear are gushes of "paradise" and "government" and "new world". So what makes you think you aren't just a human created movement like the Lutheran's etc?

Although I would rather a Jehovah Witness preached to me, since they are the only people who remember that last commandment.

One last complaint(the real reason for commenting on thread): WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOW STINGY WITH AWAKE? Before I didn't have to ask for it. Now I have to demand for it and when I ask I'm given the Watchtower instead. undecided You guys don't even ask for contributions any more. Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.