Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79963 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
False witnesses deny that Jesus resurrected himself from the grave and also claim that Jesus did not rise with his human body!

But see this verse that completely destroy their false teaching,

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up

John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Jesus was clearly referring to his body

Jesus is Jehovah God.

I have every proof.
lack of understanding! always carrying your beliefs before the scriptures , hence you do not read thoroughly .

jesus died !, can God die?
look at this scriptures and see who resurrected jesus:

[b]King James Version
Ga 1:1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and god the Father, who raised him from the dead

King James Version
Ac 2:23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Ac 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
* God and jesus here are two different persons
*God or part of God was not slain
(*Almighty God cannot die, jesus died, did he not?
Hab 1:12 Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, you appointed them to execute judgment; My Rock, you established them for punishment.)

King James Version
1Th 1:9For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
1Th 1:10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead,
even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
*clearly evident that jesus is not the living God in that verse

King James Version
Ac 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

King James Version
Ac 13:30,33,34,37 But God raised him from the dead:
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
* those verses clearly shows that jesus and God are two different persons.
* God was talking to jess who he raised, another fact to show jesus is not the God who resurrected him.

King James Version
Ro 4:24But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe [/u]on him[/u] that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
* who do you think is "him that raised jesus from the dead, do you think it is jesus?

King James Version
Ro 10:9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,thou shalt be saved.

King James Version
Eph 1:20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
* again you see see God setting jesus at his own right hand, how can jesus now be God who set him at his own right hand side? can you see how false trinity is?

King James Version
Ac 3:15And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

King James Version
Heb 13:20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,[/b]

ALL THIS SCRIPTURES POINT TO A FACT THAT THE PERSON WHO DIED IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PERSON WHO DID THE RESURRECTION!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=49470320]

I brought up two people called " the president", wherever they are, wherever they may go, they are both called president. I did not bring up domain!.
two people can never be called 'the president' except they have their own uniqueness.
@ bold why did you use Nigeria and america to make example?
This is dictionary meaning of 'The'

Used before an object considered to be unique, or of which there is only one at a time. [from 10th c.]

If Jesus and Jehovah are not one then,

Jesus and God cannot be called mighty God at the same time!

you saw my statement , yet you ask a wrong question: your logic is false, you say Jesus is not the father , so Jesus is not the same being as the father, so we have 2 beings, yet both are called mighty God!. false teachings cannot stand scrutiny!
please prove me wrong!
You said Jesus is not the same being with God yet both of the are called mighty God!

titles like the president, Lord, mighty God, can be used for more than one person , you yourself admit that Jesus is not the same person as the father, yet both are called mighty god. or do you want to change your belief to Jesus is same person as the father?.
I have never said Jesus is same person as his is Father but that Jesus and his Father plus the Holy ghost is one God!

do you want to say that mighty God has multiple personality? made up of two different persons?.
If you reason your doctrines well, you will know it cannot stand scrutiny.
well not two different persons but three.
It is not my doctrine but clearly what the bible teaches!
Pls scrutinize it biblically let's see
Pls not denial o

only one person is said to be Almighty God, has identified himself as Almighty God!
only menorah is ever called "most high", and to show you that Jesus is not the most high, the scriptures on several occasions tell you Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the most high. the one who is said to be, who claims to be, who the scriptures identified as the most high told Jesus to sit at his right hand
THE MOST HIGH WAS NOT TALKING TO HIMSELF!
genesis records God saying 'let us make man' yet he was the only one.

Let's see if you can answer :

Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.

solite3, pls tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days

Ac 7:56and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.”
This is a different issue! In fact I should be the one asking you because you think Jesus is an angel

pls tell , who did Stephen see, who did he call God and who did he call the son of man?

If Stephen, full of holy spirit , could identify and separate Jesus from God, why don't you want to accept it.
Stephen indicated Jesus as being at the right side of God, therefore, Jesus is not the God he is at the right side of, now if you claim Jesus is that same God, did Stephen see a wrong vision?

I should be asking you since you said Jesus is an angel!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Was authority to know the time of the end also given to Him? Since all authority was given Him.

always asking, trying to find fault, yet can answer any, go and study when jesus talked about his knowledge of the time of the end and when all authority was given to him, you will understand better?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
JWs argue that Jesus died and GOD cannot die. sad As if death had any power over Jesus. As if Jesus died was not the One who yielded His life for sin.

Can you imagine? A christian is bringing up the argument "Jesus died. Can GOD die"?

That's like mocking Jesus Christ. If He chose to remain in His glory and not give up His life, would anybody be alive today to question Jesus' position as GOD? sad

So sad.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
dolphinheart,

If all authority has been given to Jesus, is not Almighty? What can He not do?

What does "Almighty" mean?
ye cannot have authority over the one who gave him all authority, in fact the scriptures said he is subjected to the one who subjected all things under him!
check the dictionary for almighty!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

always asking, trying to find fault, yet can answer any, go and study when jesus talked about his knowledge of the time of the end and when all authority was given to him, you will understand better?

Help your brother barny95 out grin

Where is it written in the Bible that GOD will resurrect people "through" Jesus Christ
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

ye cannot have authority over the one who gave him all authority, in fact the scriptures said he is subjected to the one who subjected all things under him!
check the dictionary for almighty!

Almighty - having complete power; omnipotent.

Is Jesus Christ not omnipotent? What can He not do?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Peacefullove post=49470632]

[color=blue] stop speaking like a dullard , two persons are not addressed with ONLY . they are not one person. so stop quoting what you dont understand
look at what the word "only" mean

pronunciation
(British) (IPA): /ˈəʊn.li/
(America) (IPA): /ˈoʊn.li/
(Hong Kong English) (IPA): /ˈuŋli/
adjective (not comparable)
Alone in a category.
Singularly superior; the best.
Without sibling; without a sibling of the same gender.
(obsolete) Mere.
synonyms
(alone in a category) sole, lone
(singularly superior) peerless, unequaled, nonpareil
translations (alone in a category)
French: unique, seul
German: einzig
Italian: unico
Portuguese: único
Russian: единственный
Spanish: único
translations (without sibling) ▼ show
translations (singularly superior; the best) ▼ show
adverb (not comparable)
Without others or anything further; exclusively.
No more than; just.
As recently as.
(obsolete) Above all others; particularly.
translations (exclusively) ▼ show
translations (no more than) ▼ show
translations (as recently as) ▼ show
conjunction
Under the condition that; but.
However.
But for the fact that; except.
translations (but) ▼ show
translations (however) ▼ show
translations (except) ▼ show
noun (plural onlies)
(rare) only child

you can as well tell me when Jesus die , his Father die too na , since they are one , abi ?
grin You are a big Joke

he called his Father the Only true God , not himself , that render him a False God , you agree ?
Jesus is not in a category with the father.
He and his father are one
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:

up till now , you can't quote properly, well here is my post again :
[quote author=dolphinheart post=49470320]
I brought up two people called " the president", wherever they are, wherever they may go, they are both called president. I did not bring up domain!.

you saw my statement , yet you ask a wrong question: your logic is false, you say Jesus is not the father , so Jesus is not the same being as the father, so we have 2 beings, yet both are called mighty God!. false teachings cannot stand scrutiny!
titles like the president, Lord, mighty God, can be used for more than one person , you yourself admit that Jesus is not the same person as the father, yet both are called mighty god. or do you want to change your belief to Jesus is same person as the father?.
do you want to say that mighty God has multiple personality? made up of two different persons?.
If you reason your doctrines well, you will know it cannot stand scrutiny.

only one person is said to be Almighty God, has identified himself as Almighty God!
only menorah is ever called "most high", and to show you that Jesus is not the most high, the scriptures on several occasions tell you Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the most high. the one who is said to be, who claims to be, who the scriptures identified as the most high told Jesus to sit at his right hand
THE MOST HIGH WAS NOT TALKING TO HIMSELF!

Let's see if you can answer :

Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.

solite3, pls tell, who is the son of man and who is the ancient of days

Ac 7:56and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.”

pls tell , who did Stephen see, who did he call God and who did he call the son of man?

If Stephen, full of holy spirit , could identify and separate Jesus from God, why don't you want to accept it.
Stephen indicated Jesus as being at the right side of God, therefore, Jesus is not the God he is at the right side of, now if you claim Jesus is that same God, did Stephen see a wrong vision?

go back to your post and modify your words so that it can be responded to!
and I do hope when you modify it, you do add the answers to my questions!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=49470744]

solite3, prophecies shows Jehovah, talking about his servant , Jesus fulfilled those prophecies. jehovah was not talking about himself
Jehovah when talking about himself uses I , me , and other words to signify hims elf as only one person, jehovah is not 2 persons talking as one I person!
is this a prophecy? Dolphinheart?

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The scriptures tells us that jehovah is the most high , Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the most high, thus Jesus is not the most high! and jesus is not Jehova!

when God said "let us", God was not talking to himself ! or was he?
unless you want to claim that God is more than one person, which means there are more than one God! Remember the other part of that same verse says "our"!.

There are miriads of spirit creatures in heaven when God said this, but for you to understand who God was talking to , read these verses:

Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
New World Translation
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
are you telling me that there was another creature with God?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

up till now , you can't quote properly, well here is my post again :

go back to your post and modify your words so that it can be responded to!
and I do hope when you modify it, you do add the answers to my questions!
I didn't dolphinheart. This is an excuse
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

lack of understanding! always carrying your beliefs before the scriptures , hence you do not read thoroughly .

jesus died !, can God die?
look at this scriptures and see who resurrected jesus:

[b]King James Version
Ga 1:1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and god the Father, who raised him from the dead

King James Version
Ac 2:23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Ac 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
* God and jesus here are two different persons
*God or part of God was not slain
(*Almighty God cannot die, jesus died, did he not?
Hab 1:12 Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, you appointed them to execute judgment; My Rock, you established them for punishment.)

King James Version
1Th 1:9For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
1Th 1:10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead,
even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
*clearly evident that jesus is not the living God in that verse

King James Version
Ac 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

King James Version
Ac 13:30,33,34,37 But God raised him from the dead:
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
* those verses clearly shows that jesus and God are two different persons.
* God was talking to jess who he raised, another fact to show jesus is not the God who resurrected him.

King James Version
Ro 4:24But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe [/u]on him[/u] that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
* who do you think is "him that raised jesus from the dead, do you think it is jesus?

King James Version
Ro 10:9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,thou shalt be saved.

King James Version
Eph 1:20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
* again you see see God setting jesus at his own right hand, how can jesus now be God who set him at his own right hand side? can you see how false trinity is?

King James Version
Ac 3:15And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

King James Version
Heb 13:20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,[/b]

ALL THIS SCRIPTURES POINT TO A FACT THAT THE PERSON WHO DIED IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PERSON WHO DID THE RESURRECTION!

are you telling me Jesus lied?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Where is it written in the Bible that GOD will resurrect people "through" Jesus Christ

still behaving in the same dubious manner, always jumping from one question to the other the moment answers you cannot disprove are giving !

1Co 15:12-21Now if it is being preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how is it that some among you say there is no resurrection of the dead?13If, indeed, there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised up.14But if Christ has not been raised up, our preaching is certainly in vain, and your faith is also in vain.15Moreover, we are also found to be false witnesses of God, because we have given witness against God by saying that he raised up the Christ, whom he did not raise up if the dead are really not to be raised up.16For if the dead are not to be raised up, neither has Christ been raised up.17Further, if Christ has not been raised up, your faith is useless; you remain in your sins.18Then also those who have fallen asleep in death in union with Christ have perished.19If in this life only we have hoped in Christ, we are to be pitied more than anyone.20But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep in death.21For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man.

Joh 5:26For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself.

who granted the son to have life in himself, the father! your inability to understand that God has given Jesus the authority to judge (thus deciding who will be resurrected) is a serious problem!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart,

Who was GOD talking to in Gen. 1:26?

Consider verse 26 while explaining.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Almighty - having complete power; omnipotent.
Is Jesus Christ not omnipotent? What can He not do?
oh Lord! did you not read the post you just responded to!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
barny95,

Please define the word "Almighty".
Explain Dan. 7:13, Heb. 3:1, u have no understanding on this?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49471877][/quote]
modify your post so one can respond !
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
I didn't dolphinheart. This is an excuse
you didn't do what? , pls be specific.
is it that you did not modify your post or you did not answer the request about the scriptures posted to you!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart,

I asked you to provide a place in the Bible that says "GOD will resurrect people" through Jesus Christ.

Resurrection coming through Jesus Christ means He is the One who brought resurrection.

If you claim Jesus Christ is only a means through which resurrection was conveyed: that same verse says death came in by one man. Now was Adam only a means through which death was conveyed? Who gave death through Adam?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
solite3:
are you telling me Jesus lied?

I will answer you once you tell me what those scriptures I posted tell you about who ressurected Jesus!, look at those verses and respond to them, for the scriptures does not contradict itself!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

1cor 15:21 21 For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man." Who is that man, you? Lol
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95:
Explain Dan. 7:13, Heb. 3:1, u have no understanding on this?

We know Jesus is the Son of Man. Nobody has problem with that.

Apostle means "one who is sent out". GOD and His Spirit sent Jesus to redeem man. Nobody has problem with that.

We also know that Jesus Christ is the Almighty GOD; equal with the Father.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthislight:
Jehovah sent his son into Mary. That is what the bible says.

This is the true statement of the Bible.

Go up come down, that is what that matters. attempting to prove vodo out of this is not reasonable.

But let's see how this whether it's a vodo or logically plausible.

While Jesus was in the worm of Mary, [size=14pt]he was alive.[/size] he was not dead. if you see other thing from that simple statement, it is your mind that is responsible for that.

@bold is my concern, which means the DIVINE PERSON sent into Mary was STILL ALIVE as A DIVINE PERSON and Mary provided a human FLESH to Him, Right? If you have contrary opinion as NO! Then, the person sent into Mary's womb as a DIVINE person was the person just CHANGE to 100% human? Which means it wasn't the Son anymore but ordinary human being like you and I.

God can make Christ to be small or to be an Embryo. As long Christ was not dead in the worm of Mary, that is what that matters. It was Christ. And it was a miracle.

Yes, but it means THE DIVINE JESUS was only covered with FLESH which makes Him have two natures since He was alive inside Mary.

Do you agree?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
barny95:
1cor 15:21 21 For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man." Who is that man, you? Lol

I still cannot see "GOD will resurrect people through Jesus Christ". Where is it?

Furthermore, if GOD gives resurrection through Christ, who gave death through Adam?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
dolphinheart,

Who was GOD talking to in Gen. 1:26?

Consider verse 26 while explaining.
he was talking to the one whom he used in creating man

Pr 8:30Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

will not be answering any more questions from you today, at least you have shown not to be able to respond to scriptures given, hence it means you have accepted them.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

he was talking to the one whom he used in creating man

Pr 8:30[color=red]Then I was beside him as a master worker.[/b] I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

will not be answering any more questions from you today, at least you have shown not to be able to respond to scriptures given, hence it means you have accepted them.

grin grin

GOD told the person that man was to be made in their image.

Verse 26 says man was created in GOD's image. What does this mean?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49471643][/quote]

all that long epistle which you yourself dont understand , just because you want to lie. grin Only is clear even to a primary 4 pupil , Jesus called his Father ONLY true God , thats the ONLY true God.

Jesus is another person entirely, if he is true god too, that means he lied at john 17 vs 3 .

if he is not the true God , that render him a false God , do u accept ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:
dolphinheart,

I asked you to provide a place in the Bible that says "GOD will resurrect people" through Jesus Christ.

Resurrection coming through Jesus Christ means He is the One who brought resurrection.

If you claim Jesus Christ is only a means through which resurrection was conveyed: that same verse says death came in by one man. Now was Adam only a means through which death was conveyed? Who gave death through Adam?
get serious , you are asking childish questions, you want God to directly tell you that he is performing the resurrection through Jesus before you can believe or respond to the numerous verses shown to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
truthislight:
Is everlasting life on earth not also a reward? Rev 21:4. There shall be no more death. In fact, for that reward of living where there will be no more death is the ultimate reason for my existence, Without that hope, life is purely vain.

Rats and man would have strive the same.

Cry me a river....

You can continue to fool yourself.

That verse said "YOUR REWARD IS GREAT IN HEAVEN"

Yet you're spewing trash here. The way you people manipulate scriptures only God Himself can deliver you. You take every phrase in that verse literal but giving ony this one another meaning. SMH
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
dolphinheart:

get serious , you are asking childish questions, you want God to directly tell you that he is performing the resurrection through Jesus before you can believe or respond to the numerous verses shown to you.

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want Jesus to directly tell you that He is Almighty before you believe and respond to the numerous verses shown to you?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
DoctorAlien:

We know Jesus is the Son of Man. Nobody has problem with that.

Apostle means "one who is sent out". GOD and His Spirit sent Jesus to redeem man. Nobody has problem with that.

We also know that Jesus Christ is the Almighty GOD; equal with the Father.

but Jesus say Father is greater than I . compare this with the bold , one of either you or Jesus is a liar . figure out the liar
, Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Peacefullove:

but Jesus say Father is greater than I . compare this with the bold , one of either you or Jesus is a liar . figure out the liar
, Jesus ?

Jesus was speaking of Himself while He was in the flesh. His Father was greater than He was in the flesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.