Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Marriage Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Secrets (389 Views)

Five Secrets Your Girlfriend Won't Tell You, No 4 Will Amaze You / Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous / Top Secrets She Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Secrets by demdam101010(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Little-Known Secrets to Relationship
The Little-Known Secrets to Relationship
If you truly need to marry someone, be sure you know that the relationship is solid. Marriage would signify loads of responsibilities and this ought to be something a couple must be ready for. Once married, there is absolutely no guarantee the relationship will endure for a lifetime. This relationship didn't persist for a year.
The couple has to define what exactly is expected from one another towards both families. To be ready for married life it's essential that the couple's expectations of every other are clear. It's significant for both partners to understand how to take care of fights in relationships and what the situations are they will need to face once they begin living together. Love people prefer to understand one another and make one another happy, to give and also to present one another with all of the necessary.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT: http://www.dejiconsult.com
Re: Marriage Secrets by saintfellow(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
I want to get married and settle down with my wife to be, before i reach 26years old.
I want to have 2 kids b4 30.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / When A Woman Is Not Allowed To Have A Say In Her Husband's House / People Preach About Premarital Sex And They Also Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.