Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! (1833 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
The former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is of Yoruba origin in Otu okeogun are of Itesiwaju local government of Oyo state Nigeria, his name Ebele derived from yoruba name Ebeleyi! and the Otu is not lost in Otuoke! for verification he may check his DNA status!

Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by EpicMaurice(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'll just keep quiet and let the next commenters tell you what i would've told you angry

2 Likes

Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by Ahmeduana(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
oyinkinola:
The former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is of Yoruba origin in Otu okeogun are of Itesiwaju local government of Oyo state Nigeria, his name Ebele derived from yoruba name Ebeleyi! and the Otu is not lost in Otuoke! for verification he may check his DNA status!
PLEASE GET A LIFE

2 Likes

Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by 007Nasky(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
we don hear. Bt it does'nt add 2 d economy
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by daveP(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerians and Creativity birthed by PMB's Changi....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
daveP:
Nigerians and Creativity birthed by PMB's Changi....

...are you from otuoke too?
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by abokibuhari: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lost afonja grin
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by Orjioorji(f): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
I believe you bro.
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
Lost afonja grin
...He is a lost afonja?
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na lie his is a indigene of SAMBISA FOREST in far away Borno state.
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by daveP(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

...are you from otuoke too?
You should visit OKE Isegun. I heard an American WOLI is there praying for Nigerians who desire Changi. his name is Woli CM Punk
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
yarimo:
Na lie his is a indigene of SAMBISA FOREST in far away Borno state.
...don't let people angry, this is a serious issue!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
daveP:
You should visit OKE Isegun. I heard an American WOLI is there praying for Nigerians who desire Changi. his name is Woli CM Punk
...you've return from there? better recovery!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

...don't let people angry, this is a serious issue!
who are the people? Or you are referring to the people of SAMBISA FOREST should not get angry ?
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
yarimo:
who are the people? Or you are referring to the people of SAMBISA FOREST should not get angry ?
...the people of sambisa are boko who are in anger already!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

...the people of sambisa are boko who are in anger already!
grin grin
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by princemillla(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
This oyinki of a guy will not stop to crack me up real hard. I also heard sikira(patience) Gej wife is also from shaki. grin

Nonsense boy!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
...yoruba will soon send "oloola" throughout the federation to tribe-marked our lost sons anywhere they may be, how old they were!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
princemillla:
This oyinki of a guy will not stop to crack me up real hard. I also heard sikira(patience) Gej wife is also from shaki. grin

Nonsense boy!
..why insult me na!
are you a lost yoruba too, many of you were spread round the nation! you too will be tribe-mark!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
No way is he a yorubbba. Yorubaa men don't have muscular face or big jaws like Igbos and SS. Look at Jonathan jaw bones and compare it to Fashola and Tinubu's face? Have you ever seen a yoruba man with such massive jaw bones? Not possible only one yorubaa man that I know has muscular face or big jaws ironically is father is from Onitsha...Obasanjo
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by daveP(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

...you've return from there? better recovery!
smart guy

my emphasis is on 'I heard' contunu.
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Real2020:
No way is he a yorubbba. Yorubaa men don't have muscular face or big jaws like Igbos and SS. Look at Jonathan jaw bones and compare it to Fashola and Tinubu's face? Have you ever seen a yoruba man with such massive jaw bones? Not possible only one yorubaa man that I know has muscular face or big jaws ironically is father is from Onitsha...Obasanjo
DNA check is only tangible option!
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by cheruv: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
When Yorubas want to go gaga they do it in a big way undecided
Re: The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! by oyinkinola: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheruv:
When Yorubas want to go gaga they do it in a big way undecided
...let me add to the list, Babangida is another lost yoruba from ogbomosho; ask him, he can't deny!

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Blasted Buhari And APC / No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu, Chevrolet Designer To Head Automotive Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.