Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? (1250 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
hey everyone... I just thought of something. A post about "22 signs of a Gay Nigerian Man" actually brought my mind to this.

Whats the best way to approach this situation "you find out your Dad or Mum is homosexual" bearing in mind that you don't wanna tear your family apart..

Lalasticlala....u are needed here.
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Macwytt(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'll keep it to myself and let the sleeping dog ... ..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
KILL THEM!!!
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
lecturerdabo:
KILL THEM!!!
I mean only one of them is involved not both of them
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
hadayleke:

I mean only one of them is involved not both of them

Does it matter?

Just kpaf them both!
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
First of all how will I find out?
My Dad watches telemundo....He's a suspect.
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by sinaj(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
The first poster has said it all
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Ekiseme(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
lecturerdabo:
KILL THEM!!!
lol
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nightie(f): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
colik:

Lol. My dad puts powder on his armpit. Hez also a suspect. Lolzzz

Aswear dat post na nonsense, bt it made me laugh tho'
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Ekiseme(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
colik:

so Telemundo made him a suspect? Yimu
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nightie:

Lol. My dad puts powder on his armpit. Hez also a suspect. Lolzzz
Aswear dat post na nonsense, bt it made me laugh tho'
It was complete trash joor. I'm waiting for the female version. grin
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ekiseme:
so Telemundo made him a suspect? Yimu

undecided
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Ekiseme(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
colik:

undecided
ok, I get it now, sorry
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ekiseme:
ok, I get it now, sorry
smiley
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ekiseme:
ok, I get it now, sorry
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
colik:

you can by going through his /her phone
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
sinaj:
The first poster has said it all
by just ignoring it won't you be disturbed
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Does it matter?
Just kpaf them both!

dats murder!!! it doesn't solve anything
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
hadayleke:

by just ignoring it won't you be disturbed
nope
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by Cool23(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
So that I will receive slap if I expose them
Re: Whats The Best Thing You Do In This Situation? by hadayleke(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
sinaj:
nope
u've got a really big heart

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your First Phone (pic) / Aww.. Check Out These Prewedding Photos / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Take Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.