Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport (420 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2016

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) said on Monday that electricity supply had been fully restored to the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

According to FAAN’s General Manager, Corporate Affairs, Mr Yakubu Dati, the power supply was restored at about 10.50 a.m. on Sunday after two days of interrupted power supply.

Dati said that the engineers successfully corrected all defaults, adding that normalcy had been restored to the affected areas.

He said that the power surge at about 8.56 p.m. on Saturday adversely affected the k16 transformer that serves the E-Wing Air-bridges and rendered them unserviceable.

“This affected operations of some departing flights as the heavy rainfall further delayed attempts by engineers to effect repairs immediately,’’ he said.

Dati assured the public of safety and security at the nation’s airports and apologised to the passengers and airlines for the inconvenience caused by the interruption.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that flight operations at the international terminal of the MMIA on Saturday and Sunday were disrupted following the power outage. (NAN)

Source NAN via
https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/faan-restores-electricity-at-murtala.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44

Re: FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Kwamecron(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
embarassed
Re: FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmmm. Minister of Darkness must apologise to Nigerians

He will postrate at the National Theatre Then NTA, Channels and others will capture them live.

Amechi will now. come and explain in my village.

It is a political arrangement. The reasons behind that will come out soon.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
In Omenka and Hungerbad voice.

GEJ didn't buy fuel or diesel that will last till 2020 before he left. GEJ and Stella Oduah stole the money meant for it..

This government is really making it difficult for there die hard supporters.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by HungerBAD: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.

The writer above me is the Son of his Father. You and I know who destroyed our Airports.

Thank God the Administration of Buhari,swung into action by restoring the power back at the Airport.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Restores Electricity At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

The writer above me is the Son of his Father. You and I know who destroyed our Airports.

Thank God the Administration of Buhari,swung into action by restoring the power problem at the Airport.

I feel you my brother. At least Buhari has broken so many records along history line. This is one of them.

The only regime that has caused power failure in Airport worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Efcc, Police To Probe Seventh House / Nigeria Newspaper Review 04 September 2016 / Could This Be The Reason Why Our Economy Is On Recess And In Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.