Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

$309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day (27355 Views)

Nigeria’s Forex Inflow Hits $15bn In First Quarter / Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Remii(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:
It won't stop the useless naira that coined in 1967 to fight Biafra from further depreciating.

Sane people are saving and concretizing their money in dollars away from nigerian banks who will force you to take naira equivalent at N200 from your Dorm account when you actually gave them dollars to keep for you.
civil war ended January 1970 and Naira was introduced in 1973

6 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by HonabFaj(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
What impact will this bring to the exchange rate : Rise or Fall ,Strengthen or Weaken ,Appreciate or Depriciate
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
309million dollars flowed in and yet no significant change in the parallel market? could it be the bureau de change operators are selfishly dictating the Price in the parallel market an not the demand-supply Shiite we have been fed since.
anyways time will tell within the week

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by rusher14: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
repogirl:
the guy is right, same thing recently happened to someone I know. He had to call someone he knew personally in the bank (Skye) before it was resolved and he got his dollars.

These are hard times

In other words they still paid the exact sum in the exact currency.

Shortage of currency is different from giving you whatever they think your money is worth in a different currency more so in Naira.

5 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Chidonc(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

Oga close your close your poverty-stricken mouth, I've been saving in dollars since my 100L days

u have been saving dollars since ur 100l days and you now feel that you are rich a enough to call someone poverty stricken. Are you the one paying is bills. Tell us the bank you bank with let me also prove to you that you are lying.even the common sense is not so common these days.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by LOVEGINO(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
ladyF:

No p dear...thanks... grin

God will provide Skrill for me... cry
Amen oooo! No lele cool

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by White007(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
All this propaganda will not help this useless government, the earlier they comes to term that the economy is in a free fall, the better for them.
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by JuanDeDios: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
1stCitizen:

Please name the bank and what does "financially futuristic" mean
Lol. I was just wondering about that one!

6 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chidonc:

u have been saving dollars since ur 100l days and you now feel that you are rich a enough to call someone poverty stricken. Are you the one paying is bills. Tell us the bank you bank with let me also prove to you that you are lying.even the common sense is not so common these days.
baba na true o, maale don dey try collect the small pounds in popsy account. for about a year now, dem just dey turn her around saying they dont have pounds. these banks them no wetin den dey do
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
NetBizguy:
I have an idea to generate over $20m in 2 months.. I just lacked N5m capital and I can't find help in this country.... I just de vex I swear

Tell me something

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Chidonc(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
rusher14:

In other words they still paid the exact sum in the exact currency.

Shortage of currency is different from giving you whatever they think your money is worth in a different currency more so in Naira.

no matter the complications involved you would still get ur money in the same currency, it amazes me when a young man that is supposed to be responsible comes online to insult people that he may not likely stand with in life just because it is a social platform.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by marksburg: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

Oga close your mouth, TWICE I went to the bank to collect my Dolls early this year. TWICE they told me they had no dolls to give and offered to pay in naira.
Infact when I logged into Internet banking my Dollars where converted to naira equivalent on screen.
Last I went there a month later, I clear 90% of what is in my dorm account.
So close your poverty-stricken mouth, I've been saving in dollars since my 100L days like many people that are financially futuristic.

oga u myt be right but I put it to u that u were only offer an alternative Wch was not mandated for u to accept. what was transacted for u is a dom-naira exchange. u proly took d offer Cos u were too in a hurry to check another day or another branch.
payment of fcy is only based on availability as u can't compel a bank to pay u what it doesn't have. naira is our official currency and nothing else. thank you

4 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Chidonc(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

baba na true o, maale don dey try collect the small pounds in popsy account. for about a year now, dem just dey turn her around saying they dont have pounds. these banks them no wetin den dey do
you said it yourself that they told her they dont have pounds, they didnt convert her money to naira equivalent againts her will or was she paid in naira.

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by rusher14: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chidonc:

no matter the complications involved you would still get ur money in the same currency, it amazes me when a young man that is supposed to be responsible comes online to insult people that he may not likely stand with in life just because it is a social platform.

It's what we get for being here.

I'm glad the Internet is a leveler though.

Even if in the real world we might not get to interact a forum such as this provides such opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by marksburg: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

Oga close your mouth, TWICE I went to the bank to collect my Dolls early this year. TWICE they told me they had no dolls to give and offered to pay in naira.
Infact when I logged into Internet banking my Dollars where converted to naira equivalent on screen.
So close your poverty-stricken mouth, I've been saving in dollars since my 100L days like many people that are financially futuristic.

oga u myt be right but I put it to u that u were only offered an alternative Wch was not mandated for u to accept. what was transacted for u is a dom-naira exchange. u proly took d offer Cos u were too in a hurry to check another day or another branch.
payment of fcy is only based on availability as u can't compel a bank to pay u what it doesn't have. naira is our official currency and nothing else. thank you

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by henryadex(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
rusher14:

Stop lying.

What bank gives you anything other than your forex you had deposited?

MANY BANK DOES

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Sibrah: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
309million dollars flowed in and yet no significant change in the parallel market? could it be the bureau de change operators are selfishly dictating the Price in the parallel market an not the demand-supply Shiite we have been fed since.
anyways time will tell within the week
Was wondering also. Demand and supply force is being manipulated.
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by rusher14: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
henryadex:

MANY BANK DOES

I hope you are not referring to Western Union as against a dorm account?

2 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

You paid in dollar and they paid out naira to you when you asked for your money back, at official rate o. You were well and truly shafted cheesy

5 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
NetBizguy:
I have an idea to generate over $20m in 2 months.. I just lacked N5m capital and I can't find help in this country.... I just de vex I swear

Can you send me a business proposal ? 5 million is not much.

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by Maski87: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
But why can't CBN,print some fake dollars like the do in North Korea, oyibo may not know. After all we are nigerians and we are supposed to be very smart and criminal

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by recievesense: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
rusher14:

I hope you are not referring to Western Union as against a dorm account?

They have it all mixed up. Inbound MT via 3rd party eg western union, moneygram etc are all paid in naira except inflows in a dorm account. If you domain balance is converted to naira then without ur instruction, then that is fraud.

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by oluwasegun007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Japaneses Billionaire must be at work again.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by sammyj: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Children of hate stop hating because itis dangerous tk your health and future! !! grin grin
ShootToKill:
It won't stop the useless naira that coined in 1967 to fight Biafra from further depreciating.

Sane people are saving and concretizing their money in dollars away from nigerian banks who will force you to take naira equivalent at N200 from your Dorm account when you actually gave them dollars to keep for you.
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by gretblue: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
NetBizguy:
Kindly let me know the proposal details ,asap.
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by dadaha: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Remii:
civil war ended January 1970 and Naira was introduced in 1973
the guy just cool down they yarn dust upon the 20naira cheap eastern weed, dey claim dollars him see for monopoly board game undecided
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by plaetton: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
rusher14:

I still insist you are lying.

Name the bank that claimed not to have dollars to give you from your Dorm account.

Watch how members of this forum from such bank would debunk that statement.

Skye Bank, for example. undecided
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by rusher14: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
plaetton:

Skye Bank, for example. undecided

Please state your experience with Skye Bank.
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by CltrAltDel: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

This dude is a lying mofo. ...name the bank he no fit name, he does not have any dorm acct nor current self.
Na savings all his gala sales dey go. .....pained flatheead mofo
.........oh I forgot .....I have been saving Yen since my kindergarten days
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by CltrAltDel: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by LoveJesus87(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
dukeolumde:
Best period to become a BILLIONAIRE in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
I swear grin
Re: $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day by plaetton: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
rusher14:

Please state your experience with Skye Bank.

Same as the other poster.
It took me 2 months of cajoling and shouting to get my few thousand USD from my Dom account.
No dollars, they kept on saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.