Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sex Is Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not Love (559 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not Love by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Don't be deceived. Sex is not love. Its just a means to an end(satisfaction).

Ask them guys.
Sex is a gift in Marriage not dating. Before you waste your time on sex, have you thought of where you are going?

Have you discovered your purpose. A purposeful man doesn't beat around with sex because he knows he will get it better, later in marriage. He works for a brighter future. Don't let sex destroy your purpose. Its devil best way of misleading the youth.
I have heard guys say; " what's the essence of a relationship without sex, after spending all my money" ......keep your money dear.

I have heard ladies say: " I need to give him sex to keep my man" ........My dear sex never stopped the high rate of divorce.
I tell you, sex should be postponed till the right time.

Discover your purpose first and live it.
Change your world today. Its not only about sex .
Live a fulfilled life.
Be Wise! Be Real!! Be You!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not Love by midehi2(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
hian!
Re: Sex Is Not Love by divinehand2003(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
But love maketh way for sex now.
Re: Sex Is Not Love by nkwachiabel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
This two pple above me sha. Them no send op. They know sex is the koko grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Not Love by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
All you've said is true however I have a similar yet different disposition.

One of the strong emotions we experience is desire(I believe). We desire many things just as we desire sex.
And the desire for sex appeal is stronger most of the other desires. To delve a little into the theory of origin of man as postulated by the Bible, when God created man, he said into world and multiple, not go into the world and love, therefore, we have a stronger programming to have sex than even to love our selfs.
This connotes that by natute, we are naughty sad
Therefore, basic instinct tells us have sex have sex and have more sex, that's why a guy that's laying the most beautiful girl in the world, may still go about laying oloshi, and a girl with a man with all her specs, still might go about knacking.

Now that's estallished, let's look at the sex and love dycotomy. op, much emphasis is laid on the guys desire to have sex while that of the ladies is underplayed. Now, girls desire sex just as much as boys. However, wile guys can have what is termed "meaningless sex " girls desire a connection or should I say assurance.
This encounter I had years back may further strength my position. I just clocked 20 and had this lawyer friend about 27 years, something lead to another and for some reason we had something, I was surprised when she asked were we are heading, when it was obvious that we both just had backs to scratch.
In a nutshell, men and women desire sex and crave it, only men are more willing to do it for doing sake while wimen want to do it, and not feel like they are being used.
The emphasis I have been trying to make is that a girl can have sex for satisfaction and so can a guy, it must not be love love love everytime. I am not trying to promote promiscuity in anyway, No, all I'm saying is we should be bold enough to embrace our sexuality and be honest about it. Now tell me, if you tell a lady I want only sex, she'd most often never let you have it, she prefers the reassurance of marriage or love, while Even in her heart, she knows it might not be the case

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Love by Luckylife(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Lily don't assume you know everything about SEX. SEX is one of the things that are beyond human understanding because it deals with emotions and individual state of mind depending on the situations at that moment. Sex can be love depending on the state of the two mature individuals . Don't generalise sex just to score a point . Simple put sex are for married people religiously while sex are for mature minds worldly.
Re: Sex Is Not Love by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Sex Is Not Love by naijamakossa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
sex is part of love dear
Re: Sex Is Not Love by DeLioncourt: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
whether sex is love or not...the fact remains that sex is an awesome thing. If you like do...if you like, no do. Sex no go die.

(1) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 – Must Read / Joy Or Jealousy? / when financial problem starts Following You On Instagram..picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.