Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) (28918 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by atirolu(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Village head master
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Raymondfayowole(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
kk
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by greggng: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mr dalung pls forgive me. I was thinking u were clueless. You ve impressed me with ur statement. I like what you said about hiring new coach and paying him in dollars but refusing to pay our own coach. That we hate ourselves. I wanted baba to sack you but right now you deserve a second chance for hitting hard on nff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Qmerit:

bros check very well i am not the op sir

Then u must either b dalung's first son or his lawyer
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by duduade: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
A beg how many of these red berrets this man get?
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
duduade:
A beg how many of these red berrets this man get?
1, na wash and wear him dey do, thats if at all him dey wash am sef
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Then u must either b dalung's first son or his lawyer

Your reasoning is sour

1 Like

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
greggng:
Mr dalung pls forgive me. I was thinking u were clueless. You ve impressed me with ur statement. I like what you said about hiring new coach and paying him in dollars but refusing to pay our own coach. That we hate ourselves. I wanted baba to sack you but right now you deserve a second chance for hitting hard on nff.

Why re you copying me now I would sue you oo and I ve over 100 SANs to handle the case.. Lolz.. he has earned a place in my heart this evening with his statement!
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
na wah for this dalung.....the guy na ex-militant?
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by greggng: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Why re you copying me now I would sue you oo and I ve over 100 SANs to handle the case.. Lolz.. he has earned a place in my heart this evening with his statement!

Sorry sir I didn't see ur comment first. however I will prefer u take me to efcc detention instead of kirikiri. As am hungry now that place will be a good place for free food
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
greggng:

Sorry sir I didn't see ur comment first. however I will prefer u take me to efcc detention instead of kirikiri. As am hungry now that place will be a good place for free food

Oh there you go! EFCC have differ cell for differ people, politicians re for the one u ve seen with foam and newpaper and even TV, non politicians re not seen there, so ask me where re they always kept lol! No go area
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Tmoyo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Later people wey no go rio, not to of rivers, go dey wail like rhinoceros
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Can anyone reasonably explain why this man they call minister is dressing like this. First and foremost he is not in the military, he is not romancing with any soldier and I dont know if he is a pirate man or a comrade in the cadre of Oshiomole them. Even if he is oshio doesnt wear beret like this now. Whatever the man's case may someone high up should call him to order government is not for caricature and gimmicks.

It is not as if he is winning medals.
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Josmila(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2016
phantom24:
Abi this man no get another clothing. Why always boyscout uniform? kiss

He's wearing what he's comfortable in, you're whining.....

If he's flamboyant in dressing now, you'll say he's stealing money

If he chooses to dress very low, you'll say he's pretending

If chooses to be naked, you'll say he's shaming Nigerians

What do you want eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2016
How come this minister is still flying his colour at this age? It beats my imagination
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
This Dalung is a smart uniformer
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Congratulations on your inauguration as an honorable minister? shooo even in the year 2016?
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by thawgy(m): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2016
The NFF is separate from government affairs and Fifa ensured that so the sports ministry or minister is not responsible for our football teams... Someone should please enlighten me if I am wrong
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Timi587: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Make I see the person wey this change done help. from one issue to another issue. Mtweeeeeeeeee[color=#990000][/color] undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by mrjojo: 5:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Is this man a cult patron or what? His meaningless style is sure subtly encouraging some nitwits somewhere
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by duduade: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Jidibia:

1, na wash and wear him dey do, thats if at all him dey wash am sef
was wondering if it wont be smelling

1 Like

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2016
NFF, Sports ministry, Noc and all sporting federations and fraud, scam, controversies and gibiti are like Suya and onioins cool

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Fake laugh, Fake payment.... all Na planned work between Sports Ministry and NFF jare. Boosit!
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2016
justmenoni:
Congratulations on your inauguration as an honorable minister? shooo even in the year 2016?
shows you how vain the man is and how he is dying for attention.

The beret and uniform are just costume, he's begging to be noticed, nothing else.
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Good publicity for the minister but am I the only one that noticed that nice safe?
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2016
[size=18pt]This guy dressing sha?!
Nigeria has gone full comedy circus mode.
Chai! [/size]
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Sleekbabz(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Tolexander:
everything centers on money!

Thank God there is an order to pay the money, only God knows when the order will finally be carried out and Samson Siasia receiving the arrears.

The money is in that steel combination safe at the back of Dalung
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by lordlarry(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Akamu minister!

Matured He goat

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by ThisDumebi: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
His middle name is SELCAP...wow! Now, we know...
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by monte231(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Dis our boy scout Minister for sport shaa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Redeems $50,000 Pledge To Super Eagles [photo] / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / 2019 AFCON Referee: Sidi Alioum Gets Heroes Welcome In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.