Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl (8050 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please Advise me: My Boy friend
keeps demanding to lick my
Menstrual Blood "Lady Cries Out"
Psychologist-cum-
businessmanAdejoro Olumofinis
famous on the social media for
tackling various relationship/
marital issues via his Instagram
timeline.In one of the most
shocking emails he received
from a lady, Olumofin says“I
was speechless when I got
this…
Does this really happen?”
Below is the email as sent by
the lady to Olumofin;
HelloDoktor Mofi,
Please I want to know if this is
normal or any woman has
experienced it before? My
boyfriend has been demanding
the most unbelievable thing
from
me these past months.He wants
to be licking my private area
when am on my period. I first
thought he was joking then he
gotangry and said am judging
him, that his ex allowed him to
do it. Because I love him, I
allowed him a few times, but I
used pillow to cover my face
because I was shyand didn’t
want to see the blood.
Iknow he won’t see this
because
he is an older guy and not an
online person, but I am now
scared because he counts my
cycle every........
Continue reading via www.snowbooks.com.ng/2016/08/please-advise-me-my-boy-friend-keeps.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oshey Dracula undecided.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oshey Dracula undecided.
funny u... Bt its a true life story, she needs your advise...
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
She doesn't need my advise.
snowbooks:

funny u... Bt its a true life story, she needs your advise...
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by IamSimi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sister i will advice you to ran, i say run... Ur matter no be here oo

3 Likes

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Spartanville(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Confussed
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Cool23(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know it is childishness that is doing this girl koz if not she should have split with this guy months ago
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cool23:
I know it is childishness that is doing this girl koz if not she should have split with this guy months ago
did u read the full story, the guy have been doing it with hiz ex... Shez nt the first.
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Cool23(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yh I read it all so if he has been doing it with the ex so what maybe it wasn't a problem for the ex but it is for the current gf
snowbooks:

did u read the full story, the guy have been doing it with hiz ex... Shez nt the first.
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Give him to lick, kini big deal. If he can lick it without blood and decided to lick it with blood. Change of menu thinz cool

2 Likes

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
What advice does she need exactly?
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What advice does she need exactly?

How to serve it well.
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How to serve it well.
just imagine konkobility o
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by SolexxBarry(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Ritual alert
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm, dis one no be Dracula, na Pussycula him be grin grin
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Jeffrey12(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Ask yhur guy weda he dy eat faeces. Nor need to dy waste them. cool

1 Like

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by yorhmienerd(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Run!
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by TemihSmart(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
This one is strong!
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by macfish101(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2016
she just encountered a ritualistic vampire...... but wait ooo.....Is your menstrual blood sweet?
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by TemihSmart(f): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2016
This is so not normal,it's weird and dirty.Let the woman take him to Ori Oke baba Abiye.He needs prayer
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by DAramis: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
According to some nairaland this guy is "werey".
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jeffrey12:
Ask yhur guy weda he dy eat faeces. Nor need to dy waste them. cool
funny u
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
whi what every nairaland peeps have just said now.... I gues the guy is a ritualist and the girl been possessed by thd guy...... Any escape route for the girl.
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Acepen(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mhen! So dracula don turn ritualist.

But, may be that is his fetish...every body has a fetis
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Fidelismaria: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pinshures Of Him Lickin D Veejay Or Adonbilivit
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Qualer: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
snowbooks:
Please Advise me: My Boy friend
keeps demanding to lick my
Menstrual Blood "Lady Cries Out"
Psychologist-cum-
businessmanAdejoro Olumofinis
famous on the social media for
tackling various relationship/
marital issues via his Instagram
timeline.In one of the most
shocking emails he received
from a lady, Olumofin says“I
was speechless when I got
this…
Does this really happen?”
Below is the email as sent by
the lady to Olumofin;
HelloDoktor Mofi,
Please I want to know if this is
normal or any woman has
experienced it before? My
boyfriend has been demanding
the most unbelievable thing
from
me these past months.He wants
to be licking my private area
when am on my period. I first
thought he was joking then he
gotangry and said am judging
him, that his ex allowed him to
do it. Because I love him, I
allowed him a few times, but I
used pillow to cover my face
because I was shyand didn’t
want to see the blood.
Iknow he won’t see this
because
he is an older guy and not an
online person, but I am now
scared because he counts my
cycle every........
Continue reading via www.snowbooks.com.ng/2016/08/please-advise-me-my-boy-friend-keeps.html?m=1

Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Fantastic2m(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is just crazy.. i kinda dont blive most stories that creep in to NL lately
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by snowbooks: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fantastic2m:
This is just crazy.. i kinda dont blive most stories that creep in to NL lately
then read the full story via the link provided..
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by QueenofAfrica: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
My dearest!! I know that many people will not believe me.
As it stands now, your life and destiny is in danger. You have just encountered a demon straight from hell!!
and even allowing him to even have access to your spells doom for you.

Please break off with him immediately and look for a HOLY GHOST filled man of God to commence serious deliverance on you.

May God preserve you!!
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by Jay542(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Oyind17:
Give him to lick, kini big deal. If he can lick it without blood and decided to lick it with blood. Change of menu thinz cool
There's big deal oo. If he's doing juju nko. Better don't give any lick. No be normal thing
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by firstking01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pukes outa thread
Re: Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl by samigben(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oshey Dracula undecided.
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These African Slay Queens Do You Consider The Hottest? / More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter / One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.