Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wedding Night Bruhaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night Bruhaha (4536 Views)

What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired / I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Night Bruhaha by IamNawty(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Read this in stelladimokokorkus blog and decided to share..

Met my hubby while in the University and dated steadily till after graduation in 2008.
We lost touch and only reconnected in 2010 thanks to Facebook.
We tied the knot in 2012.

My chief bridesmaid was my childhood friend and we are more like sisters than friends. You know the kind of friend you both share every secret and even compare private parts.Lol

It so happened that her then fiancé is also Hubby's childhood friend so he was our best man. After the reception and all the dancing, we retired to our room while our besties(bridesmaid & best man)retired to theirs.Hubby was so excited that we were finally husband and wife and spent the whole evening hinting on all the naughty things he was going to do to me that night.

Hubby and I had a very active and steamy sexual life throughout the years we dated and even the night before our wedding but each new time we make love, he acts like it's his best and I always match his energy as we both can't seem to get enough of each other.

So we got to our room by 2:30am kissing, laughing and marveling at the fact that we were together for good. Hubby opened a bottle of wine and poured us a drink, we tossed and while staring deep into each other's eyes vowed never to be apart from each other again. He helped me out of my gown and we headed for the bathtub. Soaked in bath bubbles, we continued to kiss and handle while occasionally sipping our wine.

We both became so hot as hubby started sliding his finger into my kitty while I rubbed and stroke his (equipment) as we fondly call it.Just as hubby bent me over and got in from behind, he had not made upto five thrust when a loud knock on the door startled us.We paused then made to continue when the knock became louder accompanied by the sound of my name.

Hubby angrily shouted who's there? And I told him to be patient let me find out.
I grabbed my bathrobe and made for the door when my bestie's sobs got me alarmed.

I opened the door and she immediately covered me in an embrace weeping profusely. I pulled her into the room and shut the door while frantically trying to enquire what had happened that she had to barge in on us at 3:00am on our wedding night. Hubby hearing her cry and my panick stricken voice rushed out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist.

When we managed to calm her down, she started mumbling something about having a fight with her fiancé just because she asked him when they will be having their own wedding after being engaged for two years.

She said something about him snapping at her and saying some insensitive things to her. And since she couldn't bear the insults anymore, she decided to run to me knowing that I was just two doors away from her.Shoou!!

Hubby and I couldn't believe our ears, like seriously? So you came to disturb our wedding night because you had a fight with your fiancé? Hubby was too angry for words. I tried to explain to her that now that I'm married and she too will be getting married soon, there are certain things we can no longer do together like barging into each other's rooms, sleeping together and gisting all night and even running to each other over every little issue. All I said fell on deaf ears as she curled herself up on our bed and continued sobbing insisting it was over between them.

Hubby just gave me angry side eyes urging me silently to make her leave so we could have our room all to ourselves . I did and said all I could to make her go back to her man,for where??
Since we were both sitting on the bed and doing our girls drama, hubby too came and sat on the bed and started stroking my thighs while I rubbed my friend's shoulders urging her to stop crying that everything will be sorted out in the morning.

As her head was buried on her folded knees, hubby leaned over to steal a kiss since she wasn't looking and it sent a wave of sensation rushing through me. I leaned back in and engaged him in a very passionate kiss.My friend and sister lifted up her head, saw our lips locked and fingers running up and down each other's body, stopped sobbing and started warning us not to try anything silly in her presence.SHOOOU!!!

Hubby disengaged from the kiss, looked at her with a wicked smile on his lips, told her to relax and watch us enjoy our conjugal right since she didn't want to go back to her man.His exact words"Tell whoever sent you that the plan didn't work, as I'm going to make love to my wife right here and now and I don't care who's watching ". As I opened my mouth to say "baby please...." he covered it with a kiss and lifted me to the couch which was at the other end of the room.He turned off the light and told my bestie "Enjoy the bed, here is just fine for us".

At that point, I was already too aroused to care what my friend thinks anymore. With all the tension from the pre-intimacy in the bathtub, hubby just ran his finger up and down my Kitty, confirmed I was wet and ready and without any further delay, drove in.As he thrusted away, the pleasure was too much so I couldn't control my moans.After a couple of minutes, he came heavily with a shaky animal like groan. As our heavy breathing started to subside, I felt him start to move again gently inside me without withdrawing to clean up.

Before I knew it, he was all hard and thrusting in and out again while kissing my neck and breasts.I lost all sense of self control and started moaning and groaning loudly while he mumbled lots of sweet nothings. In the heat of our passion, a voice jolted us back to reality" I thought you guys were done"?Hmmmm what kind of long, loud, endless sex is this or do you people want to kill me"? I was startled because I had completely forgotten that she was there in the room with us.Hubby who was obviously irritated with the interruption paused in the darkness and snapped "What did you say you are doing in my room, on my bed on my wedding night again?

Please since you say you want to be the referee on how I Bleep my wife on our wedding night, you might as well keep quite and enjoy the show".Amused with hubby's response, I chipped in" Feel free to join us or better still go meet your man". With that, hubby playfully bit my nipple and asked,feel free to join what? I laughed out loud, he covered my mouth with his, turned me over and gave me the sweetest doggy of my life.As he thrusted and I wriggled my waist to match his rhythm, it wasn't long before we both climaxed and collapsed on each other. He wrapped me on his chest and we slept off on the couch.using my bathrobe as our only cover.By 6:00am I felt hubby nibbling on my nipple about to start his thing again. I reminded him of our guest.

He retorted "what guest?, it's morning I'm going to wake her up to go sort herself out." He tied his towel,went to wake her up but met an empty bed. She was gone.We didn't even hear when she left.Lol.
We continued doing what we know best and missed breakfast in the process.

When we went down for lunch at the restaurant, we met she and her fiancé all loved up and laughing into each other's eyes. We greeted them and she just gave me side eyes.Her fiancé asked us what we did to his woman that made her rush into the room by 5am all hot and stripped him naked. That she didn't even give him room for any apology or explanation but just bleeped him silly and at the end, said that was his punishment for being such a jerk.

When hubby told him how he refused to let us ruin his first official night with his woman over some silly girls drama and tears and what transpired in her presence, he was stunned and kept hailing hubby saying"You are the main man! Serves her right" and that he really enjoyed his punishment as she almost devoured him.Hian!!

Well, they got married three months later.Unfortunately, we never had the opportunity to return her the favour of watching them play their first official match as husband and wife.Lol
I still remind her of her debt to me and she'll jokingly say I shouldn't bother, that she'll sneak me into their bedroom and I'll hide and watch her tiger husband in action. Lol

We are both mothers now but still share intimate gists and even gossip and compare our sweet husbands' bedroom games with each other. As for negative commenters don't bother, none of us can ever think of snatching or sleeping with the other's hubby.

Yes, we love US like that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
smh undecided

So I read it! #nice garbage angry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by EmperorLee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Summary please?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by stiflerdrug: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool

Lols.. Tat nigga is from the hood

Moral lesson :Don't let nobody ruin your wedding night fvck, no Mata what
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by vizkiz: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
You want me to read all that With these sleepy eyes

Like seriously? grin
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fuçking lie!
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dafuq is this seasonal movie !!!!!
summary pls!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by eph12(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
I need my two minutes back abeg
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by chris2face(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
No I can sleep thanks op u just made my night
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by MDsambo: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Did i just read all this rubbish
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Chrisrare: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dis op dey smell
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Surfboard(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Op, please add 18+ to the topic...at least warn some young people like me grin tongue
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by IamLEGEND1: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Moral of the story: women love doggy.
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by timsonpreye(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2016
finally I finish reading it.... nawty are u married or its just a story sad
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by rainerboy1010: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmm this is kind of things prettythicksme like to witness grin
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
rainerboy1010:

hmm this is kind of things prettythicksme like to witness grin
kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Anijay1212(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fantastic story. How i which it was true. Nice one Op...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by stonekc(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dry joor
IamNawty:
Read this in stelladimokokorkus blog and decided to share..

Met my hubby while in the University and dated steadily till after graduation in 2008.
We lost touch and only reconnected in 2010 thanks to Facebook.
We tied the knot in 2012.

My chief bridesmaid was my childhood friend and we are more like sisters than friends. You know the kind of friend you both share every secret and even compare private parts.Lol

It so happened that her then fiancé is also Hubby's childhood friend so he was our best man. After the reception and all the dancing, we retired to our room while our besties(bridesmaid & best man)retired to theirs.Hubby was so excited that we were finally husband and wife and spent the whole evening hinting on all the naughty things he was going to do to me that night.

Hubby and I had a very active and steamy sexual life throughout the years we dated and even the night before our wedding but each new time we make love, he acts like it's his best and I always match his energy as we both can't seem to get enough of each other.

So we got to our room by 2:30am kissing, laughing and marveling at the fact that we were together for good. Hubby opened a bottle of wine and poured us a drink, we tossed and while staring deep into each other's eyes vowed never to be apart from each other again. He helped me out of my gown and we headed for the bathtub. Soaked in bath bubbles, we continued to kiss and handle while occasionally sipping our wine.

We both became so hot as hubby started sliding his finger into my kitty while I rubbed and stroke his (equipment) as we fondly call it.Just as hubby bent me over and got in from behind, he had not made upto five thrust when a loud knock on the door startled us.We paused then made to continue when the knock became louder accompanied by the sound of my name.

Hubby angrily shouted who's there? And I told him to be patient let me find out.
I grabbed my bathrobe and made for the door when my bestie's sobs got me alarmed.

I opened the door and she immediately covered me in an embrace weeping profusely. I pulled her into the room and shut the door while frantically trying to enquire what had happened that she had to barge in on us at 3:00am on our wedding night. Hubby hearing her cry and my panick stricken voice rushed out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist.

When we managed to calm her down, she started mumbling something about having a fight with her fiancé just because she asked him when they will be having their own wedding after being engaged for two years.

She said something about him snapping at her and saying some insensitive things to her. And since she couldn't bear the insults anymore, she decided to run to me knowing that I was just two doors away from her.Shoou!!

Hubby and I couldn't believe our ears, like seriously? So you came to disturb our wedding night because you had a fight with your fiancé? Hubby was too angry for words. I tried to explain to her that now that I'm married and she too will be getting married soon, there are certain things we can no longer do together like barging into each other's rooms, sleeping together and gisting all night and even running to each other over every little issue. All I said fell on deaf ears as she curled herself up on our bed and continued sobbing insisting it was over between them.

Hubby just gave me angry side eyes urging me silently to make her leave so we could have our room all to ourselves . I did and said all I could to make her go back to her man,for where??
Since we were both sitting on the bed and doing our girls drama, hubby too came and sat on the bed and started stroking my thighs while I rubbed my friend's shoulders urging her to stop crying that everything will be sorted out in the morning.

As her head was buried on her folded knees, hubby leaned over to steal a kiss since she wasn't looking and it sent a wave of sensation rushing through me. I leaned back in and engaged him in a very passionate kiss.My friend and sister lifted up her head, saw our lips locked and fingers running up and down each other's body, stopped sobbing and started warning us not to try anything silly in her presence.SHOOOU!!!

Hubby disengaged from the kiss, looked at her with a wicked smile on his lips, told her to relax and watch us enjoy our conjugal right since she didn't want to go back to her man.His exact words"Tell whoever sent you that the plan didn't work, as I'm going to make love to my wife right here and now and I don't care who's watching ". As I opened my mouth to say "baby please...." he covered it with a kiss and lifted me to the couch which was at the other end of the room.He turned off the light and told my bestie "Enjoy the bed, here is just fine for us".

At that point, I was already too aroused to care what my friend thinks anymore. With all the tension from the pre-intimacy in the bathtub, hubby just ran his finger up and down my Kitty, confirmed I was wet and ready and without any further delay, drove in.As he thrusted away, the pleasure was too much so I couldn't control my moans.After a couple of minutes, he came heavily with a shaky animal like groan. As our heavy breathing started to subside, I felt him start to move again gently inside me without withdrawing to clean up.

Before I knew it, he was all hard and thrusting in and out again while kissing my neck and breasts.I lost all sense of self control and started moaning and groaning loudly while he mumbled lots of sweet nothings. In the heat of our passion, a voice jolted us back to reality" I thought you guys were done"?Hmmmm what kind of long, loud, endless sex is this or do you people want to kill me"? I was startled because I had completely forgotten that she was there in the room with us.Hubby who was obviously irritated with the interruption paused in the darkness and snapped "What did you say you are doing in my room, on my bed on my wedding night again?

Please since you say you want to be the referee on how I Bleep my wife on our wedding night, you might as well keep quite and enjoy the show".Amused with hubby's response, I chipped in" Feel free to join us or better still go meet your man". With that, hubby playfully bit my nipple and asked,feel free to join what? I laughed out loud, he covered my mouth with his, turned me over and gave me the sweetest doggy of my life.As he thrusted and I wriggled my waist to match his rhythm, it wasn't long before we both climaxed and collapsed on each other. He wrapped me on his chest and we slept off on the couch.using my bathrobe as our only cover.By 6:00am I felt hubby nibbling on my nipple about to start his thing again. I reminded him of our guest.

He retorted "what guest?, it's morning I'm going to wake her up to go sort herself out." He tied his towel,went to wake her up but met an empty bed. She was gone.We didn't even hear when she left.Lol.
We continued doing what we know best and missed breakfast in the process.

When we went down for lunch at the restaurant, we met she and her fiancé all loved up and laughing into each other's eyes. We greeted them and she just gave me side eyes.Her fiancé asked us what we did to his woman that made her rush into the room by 5am all hot and stripped him naked. That she didn't even give him room for any apology or explanation but just bleeped him silly and at the end, said that was his punishment for being such a jerk.

When hubby told him how he refused to let us ruin his first official night with his woman over some silly girls drama and tears and what transpired in her presence, he was stunned and kept hailing hubby saying"You are the main man! Serves her right" and that he really enjoyed his punishment as she almost devoured him.Hian!!

Well, they got married three months later.Unfortunately, we never had the opportunity to return her the favour of watching them play their first official match as husband and wife.Lol
I still remind her of her debt to me and she'll jokingly say I shouldn't bother, that she'll sneak me into their bedroom and I'll hide and watch her tiger husband in action. Lol

We are both mothers now but still share intimate gists and even gossip and compare our sweet husbands' bedroom games with each other. As for negative commenters don't bother, none of us can ever think of snatching or sleeping with the other's hubby.

Yes, we love US like that.
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
happy birthday iamnawty wishing you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by teejaypee: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
i love this kinda thingy...

Foursome would have made sense...
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by eitsei(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
More like how the wedding night of one of misshatey and iamnawty will be tongue
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by IamNawty(f): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2016
eitsei:
More like how the wedding night of one of misshatey and iamnawty will be tongue
lol oh yea I can gladly let my frnd watch cool
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by eitsei(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
IamNawty:
lol oh yea I can gladly let my frnd watch cool
I think I also want to be your friend grin
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by IamNawty(f): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
danyel09:
happy birthday iamnawty wishing you long life and prosperity
lol Tnx o

Bestie mi God bless u. Thanks for making my bufdae fun. Loff u loads
Misshatey iamhatey hateu2
Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
eitsei:
More like how the wedding night of one of will be tongue

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by Julietcutie(f): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin nice

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Bruhaha by IamNawty(f): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. / Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.