Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls (4542 Views)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Escabado: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Please I would like all my fellow guys here to add Nigeria girls or Nigerian women when making a post here in nairaland because I have been to more than 9 other African countries and I have came to realize that Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the world you can ever date or try to have a relationship with

They cheat alot

They are too money concious

They are the highest girls that does ashawo work even when they are married

They see dating as job opportunity to earn money

They see marriage as poverty alliviation scheme

One thing that Nigerian girls do is that they try to copy oyibo girls without knowing that oyibo girls are even more hard working than oyibo men.oyibo woman wants your sincere love and not your money.but here in Nigeria, money is the only thing our girls are after. So please let's add Nigerian girls in particular when making a post because they are worst kind of women in this world

3 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2016
grin

They'll troop in to say all women aren't the same..

But when you throw little cash around, the pussy opens up like a Jack in the box

3 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by kinggogo: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Dnt start wah u cnt end

Dey r coming 4 ur head

2 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by xendra: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:
Please I would like all my fellow guys here to add Nigeria girls or Nigerian women when making a post here in nairaland because I have been to more than 9 other African countries and I have came to realize that Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the world you can ever date or try to have a relationship with

They cheat alot

One thing that Nigerian girls do is that they try to copy oyibo girls without knowing that oyibo girls are even more hard working than oyibo men.oyibo woman wants your sincere love and not your money.but here in Nigeria, money is the only thing our girls are after. So please let's add Nigerian girls in particular when making a post because they are worst kind of women in this world
who cares what you think? go and try then and see if any of dem foreign girls will manage you. bad men complaining about bad girls yet people still get marreid in the land.

4 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by BrandNewIV(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Gibberishundecided

Gerarahia mehn

See foolish generalisationangry
grin
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by MrCork: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Escabado:

They cheat alot

well said my niggggga..we agree. Nigerian girls always Dakskin but other a are lightskin (south African women).. tha fukkkk is that all about?(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Macgabe(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm...Well, everyone with his opinion though. Most Nigerian women that I know are very hard-working. Not all ladies are after money just as not all guys are after sex. You need a discerning mind to know what you want and diligently search for that kind of person. Generalising because of few experiences is really not a great idea.
Like I always say, women are the greatest thing that has ever happen to this world. I have many of them around me and I can say boldly that they are just amazing and wonderful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

But when you throw little cash around, the pussy opens up like a Jack in the box

Careful when you throw stones, your mom and sisters are female and of course Nigerian grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by falconey(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

odogwu lwkm haha haha no mind them, I just love how the pussy respond to stimuli at the sight of cash.

before Na him I dey use humour and negotiating skills, now just look fresh and let the money do it magic.
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Things people do for attention grin

Rubbish angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2016
skarlett:

Careful when you throw stones, your mom and sisters are female and of course Nigerian grin grin
grin

I'm aware, my mum and sisters love money too much.

As for the other thing, my mum and sisters don't Jack out, same with majority of girls who are supposedly "smart"
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:

[/color]

[color=red] grin

Open sesame has now been replaced with Money..

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by falconey(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2016
skarlett:

so because of that one shouldn't identify or condemn unethical conducts? do not forget "we are all thieves whomever ever caught is the criminal"
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

I'm aware, my mum and sisters love money too much.
As for the other thing, my mum and sisters don't Jack out, same with majority of girls who are supposedly "smart"

So they are the few exceptions

Ah i see

The generalization ends when family is involved

Ride on dear smiley

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by dacblogger: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
some people have brain but they choose not 2 make use of it and the funny thing is that guys that complain alot about gals been ashawo and what not all have sisters that can never keep their legs closed#there is power in spoken words#...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Of course we are, including our mothers and sisters, cheap whores all of us smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by falconey(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
skarlett:

Of course we are, including our mothers and sisters, cheap whores all of us smiley

sisters yeah, mothers no! things were different during their time and you know it! they were disciplined

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
skarlett:

So they are the few exceptions

Ah i see

The generalization ends when family is involved

Ride on dear smiley
grin

Family is everything..

Lol, all women aren't the same.. I only say that when I want to bully..

I did something few weeks ago, women are activated by money, just like men.. They have plenty needs and wants afterall.. I studied about 20 women, only 1 isn't easily moved by money..

What is 1 compared to 19?

3 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by dacblogger: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
I trust my gals to eliminate the threat... grin
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Ok
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
makydebbie:
that's your pic right?

And you have the guts to call someone ugly!undecided
Be nice cry
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by falconey(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Family is everything..

I did something few weeks ago, women are activated by money, just like men.. They have plenty needs and wants afterall.. I studied about 20 women, only 1 isn't easily moved by money..

funny and sentimental beings they are, they hate generalisation but can't disregard majority practice what we identify and condemn.

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Family is everything..

Of course family is everything which is why we must protect our family and say trash about other people's families grin grin

Money makes the world go round theres no contesting that

Nothing, insignificant and minute thats what 1 is

1 Like

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Escabado: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2016
The truth is bitter but it most be said . Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the world to date or to marry . If any guy here has traveled to two other African countries , you must agree with me that Nigerian girls are the worst female.because the difference is clear

2 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2016
skarlett:

Of course family is everything which is why we must protect our family and say trash about other people's families grin grin

Money makes the world go round theres no contesting that

Nothing, insignificant and minute thats what 1 is
grin Jesu.. Sarcasm that bites..

Oya, I take it back.. All women aren't the same grin

Not that I said/typed it in the first place..
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin Jesu.. Sarcasm that bites..
Oya, I take it back.. All women aren't the same grin

Not that I said/typed it in the first place..

grin grin grin
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by ObioratheBully: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:

funny and sentimental beings they are, they hate generalisation but can't disregard majority practice what we identify and condemn.

Women will always be women.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by Youngpo413: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
A hoe is a hoe no matter how you slice it.
Re: Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
It beats my imagination and swift me off ballance whenever some chamfers of truths is thrown in the air about nigerian "girls" and they tend to play the "i'm not guilty" syndrome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Curves!! Rosa Meurer Shares Hot Sexy Bathroom Photo (See Photos) / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.