Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle (41351 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Fawklicant: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47

You are very correct. It is a catapult

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by holluphemydavid(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Let every state follow Fayose foot steps and restrict dis animals call herdsmen from killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by chuksnwabiafra: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
They should be traced to their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2016
This one looks like a scape goat.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by MissingBudget: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2016
According to the Emir of Ilorin, he is not a criminal but he is in possession of illegal firearm.

Dumb northerners defending their brothers. This one now, an order from above would come for his release.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by lordkhalifa(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
one useless emir from kwara state said Fulani's are law abiding and lovely to be with.... doghari called them Libyans, I wonder why the guy still enjoying the fresh air, just butchered him like Ramadan ram no one will ask if him

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by nothernstar: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
even if it's a cork and shoot na still.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Chiboy484(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
Enugu gov should barn this terrorists from our state we are tired of this news already angryEnugu gov should barn this terrorists from our state we are tired of this news already
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by DonBobes(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47

I dont think u knw an AK 47, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by bensine: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
oh my God! my not in ekiti state na, let him be charge for terrorism! if this law were in Enugu now, this will be very interesting. as na police matter, na rubbish. he will soon be released wen the top politician that owns the herds will call the police chief now, they will release him. Fools they are!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by chidiillah(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Enugu peoples teach him a lesson, use him for pepper soup, as they did at Nimbo community
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by akpanbaba: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Let Enugu people intensify their prayer and fasting so that the gun will not explode
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Prechy08(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Karma, did anyone watched channel TV yesterday morning about 8:30am? Sunrise, well one BUBA GALADIMA an APC BOT OR CHEIFTENCY GUY was saying that those raiding villages can never be herdsmen but miscreant who can be igbo or Yoruba or anyone as the herdsmen have being in South for a long period. He said alot of stuff defending them, i hope he see this news and i want to see the look on his face..

SMH just wish chambarlyn could invite him again

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by lekkie073(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
probably because the butt hold and the magazine r not attached....
guy...look at the nozzle again..Dats a confirmed ak47

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Eliteklaus(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
bia mama madu come and warn ur brodas dia own is getting too much
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by hakimi1974(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
no ooo na fn scar the type used by the u.s navy seal. u no see all the sophisticated gadgets wey the carry?
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by tunary(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

If you want to find out, go to enugu, herd cows and carry AK47 let police catch you and then you'll know wetin do his eye undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Damola00: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Bring him come Ekiti make!.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by lantres000(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
What are they waiting for to shoot his leg pending on investigation
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by nnokwa042(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:
If he is a Herdsman then where are his Herds?, if he can handle rifle just the way you explain then the guy is Probably a cult member, herdsmen that i know of don't carry gun around this guy is probably a terrorist of some sort but again he claims to come from Nasarawa, the Nasarawa that i know don't have Fulani except those ones who come around seasonally to feed their Cattles.
Please investigate him very well before you feed the public false information.
all this thrash u type is just to tell us that his innocent right?even if fulani people killed all people in benue u will still say they not fulaani but libyan fulani

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by soberdrunk(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2016
panditocracy:

So you no see him matchstick leg. Igbos dey get that kind leg?
So you no see as he black as charcoal. Igbos dey black like that?
So you no see him ugly face. Igbos dey get that kind face?
Make I no just say wetin I wan say to you.
But if I hear kpim, just kpim from you. Until then.

If u were not blinded by tribalism, you will know that the "igbo" am talking about is "indian hemp"....
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by PrivateInvestig: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are not criminals.
.... Emir of Ilorin undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by timsucces(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
#whenyourgovernorisacrycrybaby#

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by greatjoey: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Frankdotcom:

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/08/just-in-herdsman-nabbed-in-enugu-with.html?m=1

This is a herder from Nasarawa state in Libya according to the DOG at the Aso Rocks.
Nothing shall be heard of this case afterward. I see the Dog in Aso rock ask the commissioner of police in Enugu to refer the case to Abuja where he would compel the IG to discharge the boy. Indi ara

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by DoctorFlash(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmm wonder shal neva cease 2 end imagind dat guy in d custody maybe claimin 2 be d only alibi to get odas herdsmen nd sittin comfortably nd officers endurin him jst 2 get d spit in his mouth.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by DoctorFlash(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
Igbos are so Pacific in nature.
Imagine this scenario, they didn't kill the guy.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by oyolajuwon(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2016
humm and some kind of nincompoop will come out say ds Malos r not criminals, pls tell wot they r if not criminals.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by achi4u(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2016
This terrorist won't be killed, the best thing the villagers would have done now is to hack him down or give him enough injury.

They once try that nonsense at Ezza in Onueke axis of Ebonyi state and got their fingers burnt, since then who burn the fulanis?
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Excellentmind: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Can somebody politely tell Amir of Ilorin that he is wrong for trying to absolve fulani herdmen of their evil and heinous acts.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by rockyh(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
maybe it's hunter's dane gun receive sight n C cos that's an AK47 without the cartridge on it

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by sukkot: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
Igbos are so Pacific in nature.

Imagine this scenario, they didn't kill the guy.

bros receive sense na. why should they kill that small boy ? why are you promoting wickedness na ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.