Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear" (3156 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear" by Yefet(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
Revelation 3:22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Hebrews 3:15 As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.”

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me

God is speaking. Do you hear his voice? It’s time to wake up and listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying.

A Love Letter from Jesus

My beloved Bride, I love you so much. I have been preparing a mansion in heaven for you. I promised you long ago, I would return and take you to where I am. It’s time, the hour is at hand. Get yourself ready. It won’t be long. I am coming soon to gather my precious Bride. I have been waiting so long to see you face to face. I have longed to hold you in my arms and hug you. My desire is to spend eternity with you. I have been waiting patiently for this time and hour to bring my beloved Bride home.

The time has come for you to forsake the temptations of this world and draw closer to me. The time has come for my bride to clothe herself with my righteousness and my holiness. The time has come for my bride to be filled overflowing with the oil of the Holy Spirit. When I come to gather my beloved Bride, there will be those who are prepared, ready, watching and filled to overflowing with the oil of the Holy Spirit.

They are the ones who have prepared themselves and made themselves ready. They have been waiting and watching and longing for my return. I will gather them and take them home. They are my faithful Bride, who obeys my Father’s commands, they are doers of my Father’s Words. They listened to my Father’s voice by serving others with pure motives and pure hearts.

When I come back to gather my Bride, there will be many who say they are my church, but they are not ready nor are they prepared. They honor me with their mouths, but their hearts are far from me. They have a form of godliness but have no power. They are not filled with my Holy Spirit. They think they can add and take away from the meaning of my Word. They think by doing this, it will save them. They say with their mouths they believe, but there is no godly sorrow and no true repentance. They pray a sinner’s prayer, but do not really mean it. They go on and do the same things they did before. There is no repentance in their hearts. They have never received the Gift of the Holy Spirit.

My heart is saddened for those who have been deceived and are following the teachings of mans doctrines and the doctrines taught by demons. My heart is broken over those who have turn from the truth and have believed the devil’s lies.

If this is you, and my love has convicted your heart and you are reading this message, It’s not too late. I still love you. There is still time to truly repent and turn from this wickedness of sin.

I am calling you into my kingdom! I beseech you to repent of your sins and turn away from these lies, I am knocking at the door of your heart. Do you hear my voice? Do you hear me knocking? I am waiting for you to open the door to the throne room of your heart and invite me in. This place in your heart is called the Holy of holies. It is where I long to dwell and be your Savior and your Lord.You must confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that I am the Christ and that I am Lord God Almighty. I died for your sins on the cross and rose from the dead. I defeated death, hell and the grave. I proved that I am YESHUA the Son of God. I AM the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the whole world. My sacrifice of shedding my blood was for you and all who will believe. I did this willingly, so that you could go and be with my Father YHWH forever. You must truly believe this with all your heart. If you truly mean it and truly repent, I will save you and forgive you, I will write your name in the Lamb’s book of life. Then you will be ready, when I come back to gather my Beloved Bride. You will be prepared, waiting, watching and ready. I will fill you with the oil of the Holy Spirit so that you will be ready when I come. I am coming soon and my reward is with me. Choose this day whom you will serve.

Author: Jesus Christ

~ It is unknown who typed this letter from Jesus~

(1) (Reply)

When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda / If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? / How Do I Pray For A Life Partner? Christian Brothers And Sisters Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.