Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration (26701 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by 2sexycom(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:
Wicked people, so they know that what is happening in the niger delta is unfair yet they support the oppression! Karma is viscious so they must get the same treatment they wished for others. SELFISH & WICKED PEOPLE!!!!
Blame your leaders for being so stupid for allowing the companies destroy your land. Niger Deltan leaders are greedy and selfish. It is a FACT!

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by galaxy4rep(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
OK na
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by NigerDeltan(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Nice move...

Are u the person on ur dp?
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by sunnymaja(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:
Wicked people, so they know that what is happening in the niger delta is unfair yet they support the oppression! Karma is viscious so they must get the same treatment they wished for others. SELFISH & WICKED PEOPLE!!!!

So, because it is Niger Delta every region must suffer from past mistakes. When Jonathan was there , why didn't he implement the recommended cleaning up which Buari has started. Sentiments will soon swallow you up. Your people know only settlements and so leave the people.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by cheruv: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Oh, so you're bothered about the environment? I thought its only Yoruba that are bothered about it? Have your avengers lost their courage to bomb? Or did they run out of bombs to throw? cheesy

Can you mention the name of one lawmaker from the SW that spoke against PIB? Is it our fault that you have spineless and useless leaders dotting your erosion ravaged enclave? Did Tinubu stop them from fighting for you?

You had 5 senate presidents in 4 years, deputy senate president for 10 years, none of them had enough sense to legislate for your well being yet your brain readily came up with the Yoruba as the cause
?

Anyway, the oil in lagos was discovered by a company fully owned by an omoluabi with name Yinka Folawiyo and no Yoruba will blow up his pipelines.

Any avenger that stops bombing pipelines in the Niger Delta will be cursed by shuku okuko bambiala.
What's the biz of Igbo with this ND ish? Can't you relate with the delta guys without involving Igbo in your bickery? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Handsomecole(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Lagos is always ahead...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by wristbangle: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
These are the same Yoruba people who joined their masters to killed PIB because it will benefit oil producing communities in Niger Delta. Now oil has been discovered in their domain and they are jittery. God please let the maltreatment, killings, destructions and oppressions they meted on us befall any community in Nigeria where oil is found.

It is not our fault in lagos about your dilapidated region spilled with oil. Kindly ask your shameless government who has done nothing to the environmental degradation of your soil. Thank God we have thoughtful leaders in lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Izonpikin: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
These are the same Yoruba people who joined their masters to killed PIB because it will benefit oil producing communities in Niger Delta. Now oil has been discovered in their domain and they are jittery. God please let the maltreatment, killings, destructions and oppressions they meted on us befall any community in Nigeria where oil is found.
I am so happy that soon the PIB would be rechecked now that some non Niger delta states are producing tiny oil.... grin

Soon Bro. .
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Hdayo1(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Our oyel..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Another lawmaker from Badagry but who is representing Ojo Constituency 1, Victor Akande, said the oil companies should be made to employ 60 per cent Lagos residents, especially those from Badagry area.
This is very impressive of Lagos representatives.

It is a shame that the Niger Delta has been producing and reproducing self serving men and women that only pay lip service to the development of the region since time immemorial. Way to go Lagos, I hope my people learn

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2016
so everyone is now taking a cue from Niger Delta experience abi?, and yet people are asking why the agitation, Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by socrates007: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Our oyel.....!
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Are u the person on ur dp?
Nope, that's not me wink
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Okundaye4(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Rotimi Olowo (Somolu 1), made reference to the degradation of Rivers State after the discovery of oil in the state and pointed out that adequate infrastructure should be provided for the people of the area.

He said that despite the fact that Nigerians were happy when oil was initially discovered in the country, it later turned to a source of sadness with the activities of the oil companies.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Hmmm, Mankind sha. So they know what is going on in Niger Delta, yet expect us to keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by bkool7(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:

You are the Wicked one

So it's Lagosians that cause the problems in Niger Delta?
It's Lagosians that collected derivations and fund for Ministry of Niger Delta?
I'm sure you live in Lagos but you are wishing evil on it

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by oismail(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Where in badagry sef?
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Is BADAGRY part of Lagos or Nigeria?

Because for the past 16 Years we have not seen any meaningful presence of Lagos State Govt. in terms of infrastructure and development.

So, oil-yel is bringing you people closer now shocked ?

We are patiently waiting...

** Badagry, a supposed part of Lagos where the communities build road and provide other basic amenities, despite paying huge taxes to the government. (Land Use Charge, PAYE, Consumption Tax etc). We have our demand if this exploration will continue...

Cc:

Gunuvi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by shukuokukobambl: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
cheruv:

What's the biz of Igbo with this ND ish? Can't you relate with the delta guys without involving Igbo in your bickery? undecided

No my dear. Hardly do you find Niger Deltans mentioning Yoruba as the reason for their failure in life. Its only your people and their fake Niger Delta monikers that must mention Yoruba before they get an erection.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by NigerDeltan(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Nope, that's not me wink

i jst admire d person shaa grin
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by shukuokukobambl: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Firefire:
Is BADAGRY part of Lagos or Nigeria?

Because for the past 16 Years we have not seen any meaningful presence of Lagos State Govt. in terms of infrastructure and development.

So, oil-yel is bringing you people closer now shocked ?

We are patiently waiting...

Cc:

Gunuvi

What about federal govt? Did you see the FG presence too? cheesy

Everything in your life revolves around party politics. The day PDP/APC cease to exist, you might be forced to end it all as your existence is predicated on their survival.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
unfortunately for you, God doesn't listen to this type of prayer. So it is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by ba7man(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:

i jst admire d person shaa grin
If you have your share of oil money, she'll fly down just for you. cool
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by gretblue: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
I am so happy that soon the PIB would be rechecked now that some non Niger delta states are producing tiny oil.... grin

Soon Bro. .
Alas! You should be more worried why the PIB bill suffered even when our brother and PDP were in control. Our brother was there the cleaning of Ogoniland didn't see the light of the day. Our beloved party PDP was in majority in both the Senate and House of Rep, for 16yrs, the PIB couldn't get to the final reading and passage. I think we should be more greatful if the new leadership could reconsider the bill for what our once great party PDP failed to do.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:
oga ade, av told you, we yorubas are intelligent. Your leaders are fool

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by NigerDeltan(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
ba7man:
If you have your share of oil money, she'll fly down just for you. cool

nigga am rich, i got that even before Emani of warri grin
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by NigerDeltan(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

No my dear. Hardly do you find Niger Deltans mentioning Yoruba as the reason for their failure in life. Its only your people and their fake Niger Delta monikers that must mention Yoruba before they get an erection.

who is shouting my name? cheesy
Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Awoofawo(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:

Dapada................bad belle no good biko, it is too early to start a war on the forum!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by shukuokukobambl: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:

who is shouting my name? cheesy

Na me. You berra change your name cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by AZeD1(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is very impressive of Lagos representatives.

It is a shame that the Niger Delta has been producing and reproducing self serving men and women that only pay lip service to the development of the region since time immemorial. Way to go Lagos, I hope my people learn
This is the reason i laugh when Ignoramus come online and say the problem of the SS and SE is the Hausa-Fulani/ Yoruba people. Nobody can love you more than you love yourself, and until we stop electing criminals and revering war lords, the Niger Delta would not improve.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration by Firefire(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

What about federal govt? Did you see the FG presence too? cheesy

Everything in your life revolves around party politics. The day PDP/APC cease to exist, you might be forced to end it all as your existence is predicated on their survival.

FYI, I stopped engaging sycophants since Dec., 2015.

However, let me help your ministry.

Take a deep check on my profile history and see why am continuously opposing Tinubu's dynasty in Lagos, imposition of stooge. Check back history and see what we complained about from that part of the state. Imposing a candidate and not allowing the citizen choose who lead them.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/fresh-tension-protests-over-lagos-acn-primaries/

If LG has autonomy, then we can achieve meaningful development, as nothing good can come from impose candidate, more so at LG level.

I know you can't understand.

Sorry!

Cc: Gunuvi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.