Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna (19663 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Meet Prof. Paden: Author Of Pres. Buhari, Ahmadu Bello's Authorized Biographies / Buhari Ahmadu Tanko, Commander Of Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF)Has Been Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
>they killed the wrong buhari angry
my thoughts exactly sire

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by advocatebaba(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
– Buhari Ahmadu Tanko, the commander of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) has been killed

– Tanko was reportedly killed by some unknown gunmen in Kaduna state

– The CJTF commader was reportedly murder while trying to stop hoodlums from launching an attack

http://www.naij.com/947634-just-in-unknown-gunmen-kill-buhari-commander-of-civilian-joint-task-forcr-cjtf.html?source=breaking
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by fortunateice(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
When trying to be a heroe remember that you are just a bloody civilian, don't touch what you can't grab.... God bless the death
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Adex097: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Chai, this people made sure they killed Buhari cry

Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by frubben(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
RIp.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by MrCounselor: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Rip.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by advocatebaba(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
– Buhari Ahmadu Tanko, the commander of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) has been killed

– Tanko was reportedly killed by some unknown gunmen in Kaduna state

– The CJTF commader was reportedly murder while trying to stop hoodlums from launching an attack

http://www.naij.com/947634-just-in-unknown-gunmen-kill-buhari-commander-of-civilian-joint-task-forcr-cjtf.html?source=breaking
ITS HAPPENED VERY CLOSE 2MY HOUSE, D CJTF WERE SO FIERCE ND ANGERED BY D GRUESOME KILLING OF THEIR LEADER, A SUSPECTED ASSAILANT'S FAMILY HOUSE WAS SET ON FIRE, A BUS BELONGING 2HIS FATHER WAS SET ABLAZE . AL MANNERS OF LOCALIZED WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION WER IN FULL DISPLAY YSTERDAY MORNING AROUND 6:00AM BY D JTF. IT IS WORTHY OF NOTE DAT D ACTIVITIES OF D CJTF HAS REDUCED D CRIMINAL ACT OF D HOODLUMS IN KAKURI TO A MINIMAL LEVEL... D CTJF R SO ANGERED BY D SUDDEN ASSASINATION OF DIER LEADER ND ANY SIGHT OF SUSPECTIN PERPETRATOR OF D ACT WIL B GIVIN A JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by SuperBlack: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
No wonder i saw alot of them with so many kind of local wepons and charms yesterday in kaduna metro police. So they killed Buhari?
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by appini: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Mbaka prophecy has come to pass about Buhari's death.

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Myself2(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari again shocked shocked,that name seems to have bad omen associated with it,,,,,,

Well RIP to the patriot who had the misfortune of having Buhari as one of his names
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by SugarPlum8: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2016
I thought it is only Nigeria's president that bears Buhari o.

RIP Commander.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Gift4all(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Let those Chinakwe-arresting policemen go and arrest his killers. His name is Buhari too. But how comes a CJTF commander was not employed into Nigeria Army along with others?
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
We said they should restructure, they say no. We said State police, they say no, but the country is full of armed and unarmed civilian militias in breach of the constitution. Why is this cuntry so disorganised, so lawless. What is the so called civilian JTF doing in Kaduna State. Is the state threatened by the Boko Haram?. Is the state not the defacto headquarters of the Nigerian Army with a whole division headquatered there amongst countless training and operational bases. Is this not a tacit way of certain elements within the polity to control arms and armed groups ex-constitution while preventing others in other parts of the country to 'legitimately' defend themselves as well. What it happening.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Reference(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
advocatebaba:
ITS HAPPENED VERY CLOSE 2MY HOUSE, D CJTF WERE SO FIERCE ND ANGERED BY D GRUESOME KILLING OF THEIR LEADER, A SUSPECTED ASSAILANT'S FAMILY HOUSE WAS SET ON FIRE, A BUS BELONGING 2HIS FATHER WAS SET ABLAZE . AL MANNERS OF LOCALIZED WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION WER IN FULL DISPLAY YSTERDAY MORNING AROUND 6:00AM BY D JTF. IT IS WORTHY OF NOTE DAT D ACTIVITIES OF D CJTF HAS REDUCED D CRIMINAL ACT OF D HOODLUMS IN KAKURI TO A MINIMAL LEVEL... D CTJF R SO ANGERED BY D SUDDEN ASSASINATION OF DIER LEADER ND ANY SIGHT OF SUSPECTIN PERPETRATOR OF D ACT WIL B GIVIN A JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Then why not just legalise them and their activities and disband the Federal police.
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
advocatebaba:
no be small thing oh, may God save us in this country...AMEN!!
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by adebowales: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
dukeolumde:
And I thought it was "BUHARI"...almost started dancing SHAKITI BOBO... angry
u would soon dance unclad inside the market,continue madness is grabbing u soon
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
adebowales:
u would soon dance unclad inside the market,continue madness is grabbing u soon

Must u demonstrate ur useless sense of stupidity where ever u go?? Abi u want make Ogun distroy ur useless good for nothing generation??
Quote me again make ur source of joy disappear this night...Thunder fire ur God forsaken life... Idiiiiiiiiiiiiot.
angry angry
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Adiola(f): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thought it was the real one I.e the main child rapist almost called my boyfriend for an all night cruise ;DThought it was the real one I.e the main child rapist almost called my boyfriend for an all night cruise
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by adebowales: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
dukeolumde:

Must u demonstrate ur useless sense of stupidity where ever u go?? Abi u want make Ogun distroy ur useless good for nothing generation??
Quote me again make ur source of joy disappear this night...Thunder fire ur God forsaken life... Idiiiiiiiiiiiiot.
angry angry
na sango go fire and wipe ur entire family with what u just said,f**l u dey wish another person dead,i dont really blame u,I blame ur father for wasting his sperm,if not him the world will have one less idi*t
Re: Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
CHOPUP411:
May God help us in this country
Today is my birthday pls show some love
happy Birthday Long life and prosperity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.