Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sex Starve Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starve Guy (1601 Views)

Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? / Silly Things A Guy Does When He Is Sex-starve For A Hot Chic. / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Starve Guy by daveemmah: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello,

Am Dave, i live and work in Lagos,married with two kids. unfortunately it seems am married to a woman who doesn't care about my feelings. The important thing to her is to prepare my meal, anytime i try to touch her there is always problem. i have tried to even talk to her about it and it seems to be same issue. This has lead me to a bad habit of masturbating sometimes because i didn't want to cheat. Now masturbating itself is cheating. So i have decided to look for a good lady or married woman who is willING to play sex game with me and no string attach. Pls am sex STARVED. IF YOU FEEL U CAN HELP PLS REACH ME ON DAVEEMMAH77@GMAIL.COM OR DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK MORE. I DON'T DO GAY. THANKS.
Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
This your attitude is the reason she's not even giving you sex in the first place.

If you can come on such a public platform and type such bus...h.it. I thought you was here to seek advice on how to make things better but instead you are seeking Se...x.

Shame on you my friend. What a disappointment you are.
Re: Sex Starve Guy by collarfreak(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Yeye dey smell...End time husband cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starve Guy by Charlesberry(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
rokiatu:
This your attitude is the reason she's not eve! giving you sex in the first place.

If you can come on such a public platform and type such bus...h.it. I thought you was here to seek advice on how to make things better but instead you are seeking Se...x.

As a lady, you know how a man thinks. You should have offered him advice than just saying that to him. He may be an asshole but your advice will go a long way if you've one. Now insulting him wouldn't help the situation and i'm not siding with him but advice him. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starve Guy by OfficialAwol(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
rokiatu:
This your attitude is the reason she's not even giving you sex in the first place.

African mentality!
Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
OfficialAwol:

African mentality!
If this was a lady I doubt you would called it African mentality.

The double standard is real. SMFH!!!!
Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Don't cheat on your wife
Re: Sex Starve Guy by reserved111(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
After two children u still want sex

I thought sex for married people is only for making babies?? And two babies is okk nah

What do u need sex again for. Two kids is okay
Just continue to be a daddy and ur wife mummy wat if ur kids get to knw dat dad and mum are doing funny tins? Wat kind of picture are u going to portray??

I think sex is only for making babies, if there is any other need pls tell tutor me looool
Don't mind me if I'm a novice
Re: Sex Starve Guy by dollyjoy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
reserved111:

I thought sex for married people is only for making babies?? And two babies is okk nah

Just continue to be a daddy and ur wife mummy wat if ur kids get to knw dat dad and mum are doing funny tins? Wat kind of picture are u going to portray??

I think sex is only for making babies, if there is any other need pls tell tutor me looool
Seriously?

Must you post "something"

1 Like

Re: Sex Starve Guy by dollyjoy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
rokiatu:

I don't think a married lady has the right to deny her husband conjugal bliss so your first sentence is flawed.
Re: Sex Starve Guy by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
daveemmah:
Hello,

Am Dave, i live and work in Lagos,married with two kids. unfortunately it seems am married to a woman who doesn't care about my feelings. The important thing to her is to prepare my meal, anytime i try to touch her there is always problem. i have tried to even talk to her about it and it seems to be same issue. This has lead me to a bad habit of masturbating sometimes because i didn't want to cheat. Now masturbating itself is cheating. So i have decided to look for a good lady or married woman who is willING to play sex game with me and no string attach. Pls am sex STARVED. IF YOU FEEL U CAN HELP PLS REACH ME ON DAVEEMMAH77@GMAIL.COM OR DROP YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK MORE. I DON'T DO GAY. THANKS.
My friend stick to your wifeundecided....make her understand that thats one of her obligations to you...wasn't she the same woman who constantly opened her legs for you for 18 months and gave you 2kids??, except you 've missed it somewhere or there's something you where doing but you stopped doing it...check yourself well you are skipping something, either your sex drive is way to much on her or you cannot satisfy her in bed, whichever way dnt go committing adultery, it's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starve Guy by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
daveemmah:
Hello,

My friend stick to your wifeundecided....make her understand that thats one of her obligations to you...wasn't she the same woman who constantly opened her legs for you for 18 months and gave you 2kids??, except you 've missed it somewhere or there's something you where doing but you stopped doing it...check yourself well you are skipping something, either your sex drive is way to much on her or you cannot satisfy her in bed, whichever way dnt go committing adultery, it's a sin....
Re: Sex Starve Guy by reserved111(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
My friend stick to your wifeundecided....make her understand that thats one of her obligations to you...wasn't she the same woman who constantly opened her legs for you for 18 months and gave you 2kids??, except you 've missed it somewhere or there's something you where doing but you stopped doing it...check yourself well you are skipping something, either your sex drive is way to much on her or you cannot satisfy her in bed, whichever way dnt go committing adultery, it's a sin....

Make her understand ...like d man is only one dat needs it..oooh I tink he is... Just leave her if she stays 5 years without asking u for it, come back here and repost it... I will tell u wat to do
Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bleep u million times for criticising him. Hypocrite, that's Wt they do. Rubbish, this is the reason why some Nigerian girls are preferred as Bleep entities. The Op just raised a sensitive issue, u couldn't profer solution to his problem so y hate him, u hypocrite
rokiatu:

Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol there are 4 reasons why God created sex but I will only tell u 2 out of them. 1 is for pleasure, 2. For procreation... Guy, u see dt pleasure, it's almost more important than for procreation. If a man is sexually starved, many things would go wrong. And should I say this, the concrete pillar of any marriage is SEX and MONEY. Remove Sex from marriage and the Marriage would crumble lyk crumbs. U can't under emphasise the importance of sex in a union. Don't leme go too far
reserved111:

Re: Sex Starve Guy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Bleep u million times for criticising him. Hypocrite, that's Wt they do. Rubbish, this is the reason why some Nigerian girls are preferred as Bleep entities. The Op just raised a sensitive issue, u couldn't profer solution to his problem so y hate him, u hypocrite

Fu....Ck you a billion times. You n your whole generation fu...Ck ya all. Ediot.
Re: Sex Starve Guy by DeLioncourt: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
daveemmah:
Hello,

my n*gga. when a woman...especially your wife, denies you sex... something is fishy.
she could be getting some real D out there bruh. maybe you're an early bird...you finish before she even starts to enjoy it... or maybe you have a nasty bed habit she can't stand anymore...
either way...you gotta fix it early or you're screwed.
Re: Sex Starve Guy by daveemmah: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2016
It's quite unfortunate we still have funny people on this forum. I dont want u to preach Jesus to me on this issue, that is where we get it wrong sometimes, i had sat her down to discuss this issue several times she promised to change yet to no avail. I even asked her if she regret marrying me her response was "what difference does it make" i have complained to her blood brother who can as well speak to her, am yet to see any difference. Am a man and i need to satisfy my hurge. so please if u are here to preach go to christian forum on Nairaland and do that. This particular forum is for matured minded people. People like u will come out here to stone any man that committed RAPE. The best u can do for me is your give matured advice on this issue or if u are ready to be my babe am cool with it and i will play my role well financially but remember am married so am not ready for second wife because i still love my wife. Thanks. daveemmah77@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Girls Why? / Why Are Church Owned Schools Too Costly??? / Picture Of Woman Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.