Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? (2142 Views)

When You Starve Her Off Attention ( See The Result) pic.. redpill 501 / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by DammyBae(f): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have seen a lot of couples whereby the wife do starve the husband of sex. Do you agree with this ? Can it be justified? What's your say pls?
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Lekan111(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
its a bad thing in marriage, even you can not claim you are fasting and deny your partner sex. its very wrong

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by IamEmem(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hope u r not the one, keep starving him and get ready for a child out.
Women sef.
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by UbanmeUdie: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

Only a foolish woman will starve her husband of sex and only a foolish man will allow himself to be starved of sex.

Sex is common and cheap these days!

The husband could self-service his sorrow away or rent an olosho from any of the red light districts at an affordable price anytime his preek calls for an exercise.

The man has nothing to lose!

The woman however has everything to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Prec1ous(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
I will call this a marital junta.

You should not, but some situations may require this action.

Like a cheating husband or wife!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by walepackage(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
@op,Thats wickednes of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by pezeji(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
you starve me, i go visit your best friend, you will hate me for it but she'll love me cos i will make her enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
She has the right to object to it if she is very sick and her body system is not too ok for that

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by olaleks007(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
If u deny me of sex

Walai I will make u beg for dat sex from me

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by izaray(f): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Our marriage counselor yrs back was damn funny cheesy The man was like, give it to ur husband anytime, anywere without any excuse. I was like shouu na food angry.... Immediately all the men said yes ooh, na food to us men....Na so the ladies burst in laughter grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
It depends

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by DammyBae(f): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamEmem:
I hope u r not the one, keep starving him and get ready for a child out.
Women sef.

Not me and never will it be me
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Maisillion(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It depends
how
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by ReinaFarine: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
If the man is good.... I swear, you go take drugs sharpaly.... Even for the ladies, if you get a man that's doing it right, you won't want to go three days without it...

Guys, learn how to please your woman... Wallahi if no be she beg you for kpanshing after you turn face three days, make I meh...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by IamSINZ(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
She has the right to object to it if she is very sick and her body system is not too ok for that

Sex has been known to have healing properties grin
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamSINZ:

Sex has been known to have healing properties grin

You aren't serious
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
When there is olosho everywhere, be playing yourself
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by IamSINZ(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You aren't serious

Try it when next you're cold, thank me later.
Re: Should A Woman Starve Her husband of sex? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
my wife has forgotten all our marriage councillor told us and others during sessions.
Any quarell at all, na 1 month industrial strike action.
am not cheating and she knows it. I even let her know the situation isn't right. and she says "it will take some time for her to get over mood cos i insulted her" .
Touches not even possible, there must be one excuse or the other, either it aches, she wanna sleep or d kid might see us touch. but we both know that's a white lie.
3X I have intended to carry okpo after work but i always change my mind at the brothel. I wish I could get an ordinary coded girl to be dating.
sex starvation is bad.

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? / 15 / Story: Billionaire’s Intense Love Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.