Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby (846 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby by victorialemann: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello Everybody, I am Victoria Lemann 16 years old and 7 months pregnant. i suppose to be due around ending October or early November. According to eco its a boy and he is growing well. the father and I are both Caucasian and live in california in the Siskiyou County. We are both interested in letting our baby up for adoption to any serious family or person interested in adopting him. we will like to get a family before my due date as we do not have money for hospital bills and we pray God Answers our prayer by letting a lovely and adorable family contact us. We shall both signe adoption papers and give full right to the family and will be interested in an Open Adoption with us having the possibility to visit the child even once after a while. Just let us know if you are interested in getting him you can email us directly at my private email at victorialemann@yandex.com or call or sms me directly at (530) 683-6700 if no answer when calling don't hessitate to send sms with your name and i will gladly call you back soon as i am available

Re: Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby by Dyt(f): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Now this is so sad

I wouldn't mind to adopt but I am in Nigeria
How do we deal?

You gotta invite me over, pay for my visa, ticket, hotel and BTA

3 Likes

Re: Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby by ahnie: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dyt:
cry cry cry cry
Now this is so sad

I wouldn't mind to adopt but I am in Nigeria
How do we deal?

You gotta invite me over, pay for my visa, ticket, hotel and BTA

This woman eeh...you are four boxes of troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby by kidsam: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
DYT, you have come again abi, maybe they should also get you a residence visa so that the adoption can be very smooth. LOL!!! you wee not kee sombori
Re: Seaking For Lovely Family For My Unborn Baby by Dyt(f): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2016
kidsam:
DYT, you have come again abi, maybe they should also get you a residence visa so that the adoption can be very smooth. LOL!!! you wee not kee sombori

Ehn na
Me likey

How you been?
Work has taken over abi?

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me / 5 Strange Reasons Brides May Cry On Their Wedding Day / Why You Should Marry A Man Or Woman Who Have Experienced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.