Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG (19822 Views)

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by ihedioramma: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Topam:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/30/re-ipob-names-new-leader-lists-soyinka-gana-ohakim-talks-fg/

I dont cere about this people but why did they name ohakim? This not ipob it must be 419 .
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Deepfreezer(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
RE-IPOB were created on Aisha's bed grin
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin Kai!!! Wucked Man

shukuokukobambl:

I know and that is why I asked you to invite him cheesy

Its obvious he hasn't agreed to help you yet considering the losses you've encountered in your so-called wars cheesy

1 Like

Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by EAGLESMHI: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=DeleteNonsense post=48921841]
Yes! Nobody will ignore the love Soyinka have for Biafra. "Soyinka's love for Biafra nation was based on his beliefs that only Biafra freedom will emancipate Africa from Berlin Conference resolutions." Go visit his interviews on Aljazera. I'm onl .how can.they form.another forum inside a forum .thats an act of rebelion and it cnt stand
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by obc: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bro! the guy is faceless. Laughs
mazichika:
Lol .....buhari and his handlers are so petty

Please the should show us the picture of the leader of this Re-Ipob.
At least everybody knows Kanu.
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by timecapsule: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
IPOB = ORIGINAL, RE-IPOB = COPY. T
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by shegra58: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
PentiumPro:

These fools should excuse Yorubas out of their confused madness. angry
don't mind them yoruba love them but they 8 themself Soyinka went to jail in 1967 becos he spoke for biafra,fajuyi died becos of Aguyi ironsi and yet they tag us enemies and cowards but God has already vindicated us OMO OODUA ATEWONRO
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by timecapsule: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
IPOB = ORIGINAL, RE-IPOB = COPY. The highest they can be to ORIGINAL is second as inferior. As a propaganda they fail to understand that when you sack someone the person will not retain the groups name, but instead, being an inferior they copied from his group name. Those mostly heading IPOB is from SE --- so those heading the copy (RE-IPOB) is from SOUTH------?. Please wiseup, don't mislead.

1 Like

Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by ShootToKill: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Why is there no picture of Ikemba Biafra attached to authenticate his press releases?

Are there no representatives of these groups that one can recognise by group picture?

Picture of a faceless RE-IPOB group manufactured as Doghari was orgasmically pouring his semen into aisha's punny in Aisha's bedroom? Pro-dullard Zombiez gat jokes. grin

1 Like

Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Ngozi123(f): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
They can have as many phoney negotiations as they like, they will never have the support of the people. Buhari has said that the issue of Biafra is non-negotiable so why are they wasting their time?
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by GeneralEmenogu: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmmmm, organization is it what I saw there? these folks are making no head way. una remove Nnamdi KANU tinking dt u urselves can make dt diff? ndiara.
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by chiedu7: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
[size=14pt]ONLY CLOWNS WILL BELIEVE THIS RUBBISH[/size]
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Gassa007: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
PentiumPro:

See why they call you confused Ugandans Igbo chest beaters? Your Biafra noise is an empty noise devoid of seriousness.
DeleteNonsense, give me link you were asking for Biafra in 2014 and I would accept my error.
Hypocrites!!

PS: No mod should attempt to ban me, I wrote F L AT HEAD and the NL algorithm changed it to Igbo.
You talk like a fool most times--
NB:Quote me back and die by a stray bullet
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by feedthenation(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Confused group of people...Nigeria is still waiting for the IPOB's breakaway stance!!!
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by johnjose68: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please what is the meaning of BIAFRA?

It sounds like AFAM Soup grin grin grin
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by johnjose68: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gassa007:

You talk like a fool most times--
NB:Quote me back and die by a stray bullet

Why Are U So Aggressive guy? They Said It Is Your Tribe's Blood? Is That True?
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Gassa007: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
johnjose68:

Why Are U So Aggressive guy? They Said It Is Your Tribe's Blood? Is That True?
is in our blood,can you go and die now??
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Futureleader201(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
brize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld8RakcthAQ the prophet have a message for you

Nwachinaeke ohiamadika, the greatest prophet of our time.
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Greenback: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

I know and that is why I asked you to invite him cheesy

Its obvious he hasn't agreed to help you yet considering the losses you've encountered in your so-called wars cheesy
go and die,go and shiit,go and mess,put am for reverse....zombie o zombie
grin
Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by PentiumProf: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
PentiumPro:

We yoruba fools are madsad
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG by Triple333: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Fools at 40.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate / Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.