Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp (461 Views)

Why is it Hard To Leave Abusive Relatnshp But Easy To Leave Broke Men? / Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement / Romancelanders..lets Do Dis.ur Relatnshp Status Last Yr 31st Vs Current Status.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp by biminiflash: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Last week I discussed about ‘Most Common Reasons That Leads To Relationship Breakups’ and I promised to bring you guys how to get those lost feelings and emotions back into your relationship. At first it might seem difficult, in fact I’ve been faced with such situation before and sadly, I lost a good relationship. But hey, we are not here to talk about me today.

This week I will share how to create a new, secure sense of emotional connection with your partner.

Dr. Johnson’s, a love therapist proposes couples conversations in her book Hold Me Tight that are specifically designed to help partners engage, forgive and bond with each other.

You can rewrite the script of your relationship, you can change how things are in your relationship.

First, what is ‘Emotional Ally?

It could mean a whole lot but in this article emotional ally(connection) is not just affection, or feelings, terms of endearment, or closeness in day-to-day living. It is rather the knowledge that your significant other empathizes with you and will turn toward you when you need them and when they need you. Emotional Ally in some way i can say, it is a primal safety you get from knowing that you are noticed, valued, and comforted in your most down times.

This kind of safety is crucial to the foundation of relationships. It increases partners’ ability to problem solving as well as cope with power struggles, disappointments, and transgressions. When couples feel their partners are there for them, they are more resilient, and less likely to think in catastrophic terms.

I would go so far as to say that emotional connection is the number one factor in building healthy... Continue here--- http://www.biminiflashng.com/relationship-tips-and-talk-how-to-reconnect-your-emotional-feelings-in-your-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

"Honest People" Get In Here And Answer For Fun! / Return Of The Mack / SPOUSE: Secret Of A Happy Home. Do You Agree To All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.