Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271549 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dipsondolp(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
enitan2002:
This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling

Which satellite has the best English channels available in Lagos?

Kindly share frequency also.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dipsondolp(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
enitan2002:
This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Does CCCAM consume Internet data?
Who can help me install FTA in Surulere?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Lordbenunited:
DSTV/GOTV subscription at a reduced price....

Packages available:::::
Gotv Plus
Gotv Max
Dstv Access
Dstv Family
Dstv Compact
Dstv Compact Plus
Dstv Premium
(Dstv XtraView)

call/whatsapp 07031215448

Stop spamming.This space is for FTA,moreover we knew of paid Tv before venturing into FTA.
FTA rules.

2 Likes

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Arinze321(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good day everyone, am new and novice to dish setting. Pls I need help with the best satellite to connect to with 60cm dish from enugu.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgiant: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Arinze321:
Good day everyone, am new and novice to dish setting. Pls I need help with the best satellite to connect to with 60cm dish from enugu.

Track Nigcomsat @ 42E and attach Astra 2F @28.2E (popularly called MultiTV or Joy TV). If nigcomsat is not stable on your dish then track only Astra 2F. cool
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 1daboi: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Temidayo9:
We're can I get CI module for my LG satellite TV, I currently enjoy some FTA with joy tv/Consat frequency but I need CI module to unlock some channels
u mean your satellite TV (lg) receives FTA channels like MBC and joy ? Without decoder?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Temidayo9(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
1daboi:
u mean your satellite TV (lg) receives FTA channels like MBC and joy ? Without decoder?
Of course yes. Even TSTV also
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by shellliver: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
1daboi:

You don't need to waste money to buy a decoder if you have a LG satellite TV.

I don't own a seperate decoder, but you can connect your dish to your TV straight up.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mwarawaa(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
hi guys
long time
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Fabinu(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
If u stay around Iyana ipaja and you can help with FTA installation, quote my post wit ur phone number (callable and whatsapp enabled)..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bigabbey: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Fabinu post=71869192]If u stay around Iyana ipaja and you can help with FTA installation, quote my post wit ur phone number (callable and whatsapp enabled)..[/quote)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yunusss: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls if you have used Tiger T3000 for Sale pls call or WhatApp me on +2348068326105.

Tnks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Since this TSTV is not stable, even at 51.5°e, I need your advice on where to get BBC World and Aljezera English on FTA with 90cm-100cm dish.

Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jyah04: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Friends please between unique sat ultrs hd and 3d ultra t800 decoder which one among them is the best
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
FTA rules
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by satelliteDISH(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Brethren, I want to go and track startimes 10E c-band. Please what is the easiest tp that I should use to track it on 4669XII
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by satelliteDISH(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2018
enitan2002:

Brethren, I want to go and track startimes 10E c-band. Please what is the easiest tp that I should use to track it on 4669XII
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by semitunde: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello. A friend is ordering a decoder with the following features:

Koqit 1080P DVB-T2 Tv tuner dvb t2 HD TV Box receptor Terrestrial Convertor MPEG4 DVB T Digital Receiver Witi Youtube IPTV M3u

If it works for him, I'll probably be getting one too. So I want to know if it's okay as an IPTV and Fta box, or if there are better alternatives.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
semitunde:
Hello. A friend is ordering a decoder with the following features:

Koqit 1080P DVB-T2 Tv tuner dvb t2 HD TV Box receptor Terrestrial Convertor MPEG4 DVB T Digital Receiver Witi Youtube IPTV M3u

If it works for him, I'll probably be getting one too. So I want to know if it's okay as an IPTV and Fta box, or if there are better alternatives.

Sure it is okay,but have you looked at the autoroll capabilities i.e power vu,biss wise etc as well as regular updates software/patch releases etc?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by semitunde: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Monlo:

Sure it is okay,but have you looked at the autoroll capabilities i.e power vu,biss wise etc as well as regular updates software/patch releases etc?

I'll need advice on this as I don't know anything about it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
semitunde:

Like I said before,it is what is in vogue now,and you need it to enjoy FTA to the fullest.Consult your manual that came with the Android STB for the above functions as mentioned earlier e.t.c.
Enjoy......
FTA Rules......
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Odenshield: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Am finding it difficult to lock on 12522H30000 with my new satlink ws6906 please help!!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kunleweb: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
semitunde:

Can we talk?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by semitunde: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Can we talk?

Here?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by samsobo24(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
help,I live in Lagos and need a satellite box that can help me with many FTA stations and can any dish workout well
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
samsobo24:
help,I live in Lagos and need a satellite box that can help me with many FTA stations and can any dish workout well

consult an installer near u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yeoldeone(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have an old strong SRT4663x decoder and a 90cm dish. Can I use it to track Nigcomsat from Awka in Anambra state? If I can't, is there any free to air satellite you would recommend I track with the quality of equipment available to me? I would be really grateful for prompt and comprehensive answers. Thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yeoldeone:
I have an old strong SRT4663x decoder and a 90cm dish. Can I use it to track Nigcomsat from Awka in Anambra state? If I can't, is there any free to air satellite you would recommend I track with the quality of equipment available to me? I would be really grateful for prompt and comprehensive answers. Thank you.

kindly go for MBC ,either east or west best suitable d material at ur disposal
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yeoldeone(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
umbo:

kindly go for MBC ,either east or west best suitable d material at ur disposal
please, will the signal still be strong with 60cm dish? And is it only MBC channels I'll receive with the MBC channel frequency? Thank you for responding.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yeoldeone:
please, will the signal still be strong with 60cm dish? And is it only MBC channels I'll receive with the MBC channel frequency? Thank you for responding.

MBC East is traceable on 60 cm however it depends on ur knowledge and d level of expertise in installations to maneuver multiple LNB on a single dish.
With that small dish I can conveniently fish out more than 250 channels for my viewing pleasure.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yeoldeone(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
umbo:

MBC East is traceable on 60 cm however it depends on ur knowledge and d level of expertise in installations to maneuver multiple LNB on a single dish.
With that small dish I can conveniently fish out more than 250 channels for my viewing pleasure.
Really? That's amazing. I'm having an 'expert' track it for me and I would greatly appreciate any advice you have for me to pass onto him. A step by step guideline which doesn't have to be detailed, just understandable, would be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.