Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained (28084 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by redcurry(f): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
otokx:

what are you using matches for?
same thing u use urs for now.abi?
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by redcurry(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
zicoraads:

As in ehn, I was in the market on Sunday and that was when I realized how bad things are. The situation calls for immediate action. Things are terrible!
its not funny at all.i was in d market yesterday.i cldnt believe d prices.I had to move from my customer's shop to other shops thinking things can't be this high.d more shops I entered, the higher d prices bcame.I just had to buy in bulk cos i don't even know what i will meet on my next visit to d market.(d only thing i bought so cheap was moimoi leaves)
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by austelright(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Seriouz?

I sent same sms to baba fashola about the state of Dutse-Bwari road but uptill today no reply grin
Dutse Buhari road is not a federal road. Forward your complain to the FCT minister he is the one in charge of FCDA/Abuja road.
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by willibounce1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigerian roads are terrible. Pot holes everywhere especially in Lagos. Even the road that leads to the Lagos state govt residence at TBS is full of pot holes.

You have to be swerving left and right like you are playing video game. You'll need to change shocks and bushing every 2 or 3 months. Nonsense politicians.
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
One babe for my yard no wan gree for me. I don send fashola sms cool
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
sammyj:
Let Fashola keep on with the good works and let the wailers continue with the wailing !!! shocked grin
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
The former Minister of Aviation used his twitter handle to commend the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola for effecting repairs on the Niger Bridge Asaba some weeks after he complained.

http://autojosh.com/ex-minister-chidoka-osita-commends-fashola-for-fixing-a-road-shortly-after-he-complained/

Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yet some frustrated human beings will belittle his effort hereby given credit to one useless buffoon who couldn't do anything for their region. Shame on them!
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by shaibu123: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why haven't you twitter AWKA -ENUGU express way to him.Or you have never travel from Onitsha to Enugu.Even when you were Minister .
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by HonabFaj(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
No doubt in his ability and capability ,strong man with Great wisdom ,expect nothing than A brighter And Rewarding Future ....i am always proud whenever the name Fashola is being mention
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Futureleader201(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
johnjose68:
[s][/s]Is GEJ That Thought of It Joooo (In Wailer's Voice!!!).

Did I hear say ASABA? IPOD[B?] will not like this!!!!
[s][/s]
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by dom(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Seriouz?

I sent same sms to baba fashola about the state of Dutse-Bwari road but uptill tolday no reply grin

lmao. abeg, wetin do dutse-bwari road.
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by NigerDeltan(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
dom:

lmao. abeg, wetin do dutse-bwari road.

That dutse mkt junction nko? grin
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Awka not akwa
amuokuko:
Chidoka is certainly living by Head bridge onitsha else he should ve complained about the Onitsha-Enugu way..

today, if u want to visit Enugu u must take Akwa and use the Enugu old road..
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Akaujaa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oga Osita 'hypocrite' Chidoka, why haven't you complained on the Onitsha-Enugu express way all these years or rather, why you and your "co-looters" didnt fix the road when you held sway for eight years as a minister?
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by Ximonak: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
redcurry:
good for them.chidoka should also help us complain to baba and to those whom it mit concern dat things are extremely difficult and foodstuff prices are as high as d sky.ordinary packet of matches @#100.something of 50 naira few weeks back.Jesus Christ!!!

Me self tire ooo
Bought some food item (canned)N500 last week(before change, it was N300)
Went today to get it, I heard N800...
I was like Jesu local market na Nigeria Stocks market now. The seller just told me she is even selling lesser because it's not resent market. In my mind I said "if I had know I would have stockpile the item at home last week"

1 Like

Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by ukemeramat(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
efilefun:
Some programmed robots will still call him unprintable names or tell us how APC hacked into this man's twitter account to post that tweet

So you expect him to see every road in the country that is bad instead of your people to call on the government to come fix their road they busy shouting biafra, why didn't their messiah GEJ fix the road before he left power

you are clown! u must really think you are making sense. this same govt were busy spending scare resources on their so called town hall meetings and people in attendance complained on the nature of their Fed roads. were they deft to listen to those ones? how long can we keep blaming GEJ while things keep deteriorating the more. if the present govt knows GEJ didnt perform, atleast things shouldn't get to worst under them. we shuld be on thesame level GEJ left the economy or slightly above. #WeSayNoToTheBlameGames
https://www.thecable.ng/4-58million-nigerians-became-jobless-under-buhari-reveals-nbs-report?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29
Re: Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained by ukemeramat(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
AZeD1:

Actually, this is why we have reps and senators. There is no way a minister in Abuja can know about all the roads in the country, there's also no way he can read the text of every citizen, that's why our reps/senators are supposed to be doing. Stay in your constituency and every time you go to Abuja, you go with the complaints of your people.

Its also another reason why we need true Federalism, makes no sense for someone in Abuja to be responsible for a road in Asaba.

well said!!! true federalism is the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Governor Akeredolu & His Wife ,Betty Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.