Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. (899 Views)

This 16 Year Old Girl Can’t Sleep Without Having $ex A Day | Her Reason Will Mak / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. by beejaybig: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
According to MaDailyGist, the woman recounts that: “We have been married for 2 years now. If he travels, I go with him just because of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have clitoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t cum. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone. When I came back without anybody his eyes were just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my kitten anymore.”

Gobe!
Re: Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. by finalboss(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin 3 mad people..
the wife is more foolish... ndt dat breast-sucker
nobody is facing this... op you self you are crazy
Re: Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. by Topestbilly(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
shocked

If your hubby is rich, it's called money ritual but if he's a broke as$, it's called madness
Re: Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. by dickhead01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Help!! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking My.. by xynerise: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
I would rather believe kryptonian Superman exists in real life than this story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

February Born: Let's Meet In Here. / My Night With A Blogger (part 2) / Mother Always Locks Her Door All The Time, Is This A Sign Of A Mental Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.