Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

She's Clinging On Me Because Of My Money(what Can I Do) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Clinging On Me Because Of My Money(what Can I Do) (661 Views)

Apart From Money, What Else Can A Guy Offer? / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Clinging On Me Because Of My Money(what Can I Do) by Jontech: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Evening nairalanders,someone sent this to me asking for what to do so I thought it deem fit to share it here.
Am a cute and hand some guy of 22yrs old,a blogger whom every lady would be proud of being their boyfriend.I was dating a girl named toke(not real name) sometimes last year and we were both in love. but somehow I don't really knee what happened,but she broke up with me.fast foward to this year 2016,I saw a girl I decided to try out.Shes tolu by name and she's someone I can classify as not to local nor not too posh girl.
After asking her out,within 2 days,she said yes to my proposal and we started dating. Due to my profession of being a blogger,I can be classified as a rich guy but am not flamboyant.Two weeks into our relashonship she first aked me to give her 20,000 that she wants to use it to go and learn a trade but i lied to her that i dont have the money.
A brother told me she's a girl that prople can tag as Street girl that she only wants to chop my money.
Few weeks after that incident she again ask for money which i greatly declined asking her what she intends to do with the money but she could not provide a reasonable answer.
So I began to suspect she only wants my money and nothing else.Am a gut that hates sex for now so its isn't in my agenda to have sex with her.To cut the Long story short,I sent her a text telling her am breaking up with her but she did as if she didn't saw it.I again was about to tell her on phone,as i mentioned it she immediately switched off her phone since morningThe worst of it i that people i don't want them to know am dating,she has used her stupid mouth to publicize the relashinship telling them am her boyfriend.What can I do to eradicate this girl that wants to stick to me like mario?
Re: She's Clinging On Me Because Of My Money(what Can I Do) by amuokuko: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
if someone is clinging on you because of ur money nd u dont know what to do, pls just get poor and it settles it...
Re: She's Clinging On Me Because Of My Money(what Can I Do) by Movesz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
if you have a di*k ; fu*k her...

and walk

(1) (Reply)

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday. / The Only Language All Guys Hate To Hear / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (featuring Pizza As Cover Cloth Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.